I have had thoughts of cannibalism but never been able to follow through...

I have had thoughts of cannibalism but never been able to follow through . Just wondering if there is any like minded people

eating a foot would probably be the worst part of the human body to eat

you would probably want to eat like fingers or something

How about eat a dick

Truly degenerate.

Hah got em

You're both wrong. You either want to eat the ass meat if you're into thick, nicely marbled shit, or you go for the shoulders/upper back for some nice leaner cuts. If you could cut off cheeks from someone's face and lightly sautee them, I bet that's nice too. Stay away from inside the skull though...Kuru's a bitch.

How is shit like this allowed but loli threads arent?

cannibalism is a sub human ideal and you will become something inhuman for the rest of your existence and not the spoopy Ill getcha kind the detracted informal train of experiences that lead you down a long dark path for a while until you experience some form of human or stable contact.

the mods are cannibals confirmed

but i guess if your okay with the idea of never regaining humanity again then go for it. also if your say stranded in a desert or stuck in a cave and the person your with dies of starvation before you I think it's okay if you eat a part of them though I think your only alowed to if you think you may survive.

Dude fucking off yourself you vampire

It is stated that only those who have nothing to live for and want to cause mayhem to their self destruction path, converts to cannibalism. It is the lowest form possible.

>How is shit like this allowed but loli threads arent?

There are dozens of loli threads every day.

Heh. All jokes aside, it’s like any addiction. Once you start, the momentum toward destruction is in motion. Dahmer.

i enjoy the idea of eating someone but i never think about it

Any fatty part would be perferable. If we're gonna judge it as meat, the same cuts as cows would be best.

The brain is the best part you silly fuck.

It's a mind game. Those who are mentally ill and turn to cannibalism subconsciously accept their fate. Those who are trapped in the mountain wilderness and are forced to eat human meat to survive is only getting by with the means to survive.

Had no idead so many people looked down on this! I always thoight i would try it in aheartbeat if given a chance..

he might mean actual CP but nice quads

Another fucking vampire, get out of here you blood sucking degenerate

Because the research clearly informs the readers on their theory and research. You're mentally ill for even considering cannibalism.

why do you think this does anything? how about you yourself leave if you're uncomfortable or scared

You know, if you've ever had lots of different kinds of meat, you start to realize they all taste just about the same. Human flesh wouldn't be any different unless you're interested in it for the sheer taboo, in which case I'd tell you to seek help.

Also that's how you get CBD, you fucking idiot.

Hold on, thats bad! Let me change that real quick... you prude autist you probably never even tried fucking a trap before either!

CJD*
my bad

Bruh the moment you start sucking flesh I'm putting a stake right through your heart. I can't stand you vampire fucks

Quads!!!!!

society, clearly does look down upon it, especially because it involves them! if you were attracted to eating animals or fucking their dead body, people wouldn't care as much, but since we're animals ourselves we have an instinctual fear of being killed or dying. as a society we tend to look down upon those who go against that, we view human life as an essential right, not just something for a cannibal to enjoy.

Yeah, but I self identify as a pizza.

>attempting to justify something that has been universally accepted in research
>regressing rather than progressing
You're so low, you can't even get onto a pedophile's level anymore and that's saying a lot.

Killing people is so much hassle. Just eat pork and lick a battery.

im not even a cannibal, nor do i have any desire to be one, im just saying no one cares about your opinion like that. your resistance is futile, if you want to do something about it, join law enforcement, and stop being a whiny bitch.

I like the way you explained that, thank you. Im a bit of a sociopath and mentally ill, i have almost no concept of others feeling and they often have to be explained to me. I may be autistic too...

>Vampire

Spoken like a true vampire. Keep trying to cover it up buddy your kind will all be gone soon.

oh you're welcome

i would eat body parts but out of love, like having someone inside me. much deeper than any sex. they can completely pass through me

this isn't twilight bucko! vampires don't exist, besides a better comparison to fiction would be a zombie.

I hear taiwan is an easy place to get human meat. I've been a little more than curious about it.

i think you're just ignorant

Wish I could identify people like that faggot. I would start a movement to find people like him and stake them in public for everyone to see. Any tell-tell signs?

There may or may not be lizard people but theres probably a secret sect of vampires...or at least edgy fags who belong on "im 14 and this is deep"

Zombies are retarded. Vampires lurk for prey strategically aka Serial Killer.

kek ok

Not at all. Zombies don't have any concept of autonomy like a vampire does.

OP here

Everyone here except that vampire faglord has given kinda relative responses

OP here killyourself you vampire. If you're so curious about eating human meat why don't you start by eating yourself

The flesh. is too chewy , the brain is better but lacks any flavor , the eyes are no good , eating ass is all I do

yeah but vampires crave blood, not flesh. zombies crave flesh, especially brains, although like user pointed out earlier, they're still retarded.

One day I'll find people like OP. I will be your friend. I will indulge in your stories with you. Then I will kill you. You mark my words now when I say you give me meaning to live.

or why don't you just be like that story of cannibal cafe were his cannibal lover sacrifices himself to be eaten.

How do you get to the blood? Through the flesh boom debated.

Number 15. Burger king foot lettuce. The last thi g you'd want in your bu

Simply because cannibals do not share their ideology with people. They lust a friend who are like them because loneliness in their pleasure. It's a matter of infiltrating.

they have fangs, no flesh is consumed in the process.

thats like saying americans love cheeseburger wrappers because they have to open them to get the burger

They do

fucking braindead.... how do you enjoy an idea if you don't even think about it. srsly throw yourself into a pan and frie your dick or some shit.

well, the retarded ones.

shit wouldnt taste good, i know because i havent tasted it although i did try it once

subconsciously? technically if you define a thought as containing words, it would not be a thought.

only if you eat infected brains

I drew a nice illustration of what would happen if OP ever tried to eat a boy

Think I could buy some off Craigslist? Or is it illegal?

10/10
1000hrs in ms paint

i seen a giant eat someone on a video game i played as a kid and it turned me on. So boom theres the idea

you just had to include your tiny penis, and if you just kill somebody because they're gay that doesn't make you much better than a cannibal, unless you're some extreme christian or nazi but you will definetly go to jail as a hatecrime.

Food is food.
If your hungry you'll eat it.

Are you saying vampires can't be gay you fucking bigot.

im pretty sure there's a difference between those who have a sexual fetish of cannibalism and those who do it for survival. it's been stated ITT

that's absolutely what i am saying.

Sorry man.

i believed everything in those illustrations except for a woman showing her tits. that will never happen to you virgin.

i would love to eat human flesh but for some reason watching a mauled death body freak me out

I'll have you know I've had sex with a billion women so who's the virgin now buddy. I fucked all of them because they were so impressed with my vampire hunting skills don't you ever disrespect me ever again you daywalker

eating the brain might give you a disease similar to the crazy cows

Thanks Sup Forumsro

No...
Food is food.
No sexualised fantasies, no survival.
People are meat. Plain and simple.
Do you look at the cow and think "delicious" or do you look at the filleted steak and think "delicious"?

i imagine human flesh would be especially sweet and tasty

you are one of the most retarded people i've ever met on the internet, congrats. thanks for the laugh to, just remember people are laughing at you, not with you.

Stated above

Here's a pic I took while I was fucking ur mum kid

im vegan yyou fuck

no jimmy, you did not take that picture, you illustrated it, and you did a very bad job at that.

Here's a selfie for proof you fucking idiot it totally is me railing that guys mum

spiderman, what's your issue bud?

dubs of wisdom
checked

>eating people is wrong nigga.

mmmm cheese pizza

The real question now is,
"Would you fuck your meat before eating it"?

spotted the newfag

only newfags say gay shit like this

Spotted the newer fag

Most humans are just too lean and full of heavy metals, user. Stick to cow.