Zika spreads through kissing

Well Sup Forumsacks what do?

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/03/health/zika-oral-sex-kissing-transmission.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/

>spread through mosquitos
>weather is getting warmer mosquitos are headed north
>spread through sex
>spread through kissing
>makes all your future offspring retarded
>never leaves your body
>olympics held in Rio, home of Zika

This summer is going to be harsh.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-23720497
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/health/what-is-zika-virus.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be fine. Most of us will be.

don't kiss subhumans

Islam, strict monogamy and cultural isolationism is looking pretty good right now :^)

>islam

>strict monogomy

>This summer is going to be harsh.
summer's gonna be great. 9 months later, late winte/early spring will be harsh when the first wave of small headed mutants hits civilisation

would this not be a rather effective limit on those populations that apparently have nothing better to do than pop out eight or ten kids?

not to mention an enforcer of relative monogamy

well now, I believe I used the wrong phrase there. I meant strict avoidance of extramarital sexual contact.

Yeah I'd rather not join a cult that worships a war mongering god and a pedophile prophet.

fair enough m8, there's no compulsion to join up.

No, it will spread to the west as well:

>cultural marxism continues to destroy society
>woman become even more corrupted
>chase after niggers because the happy merchants tell them to be sluts
>travel to africa for fuck holidays
>get infected
>come back to the west
>cuck a typical nu male
>get pregnant
>give birth to retards
>destroy western society
>rapefugees overrun the west
>mudslimes follow
>the reptilian merchants win

>FIKKI FIKKI
I'm sure all the girls in cologne, rotherham, sweden etc married their attackers moments beforehand, right sanjay?

don't argue with your countryman... you are derailing the thread

>tfw I had a dream a couple of days ago where I contracted a virus from kissing some bimbo

Fuck

Zika would be a pathetic means of population control.
>Virus itself is no worse than a mild flu
>Lasts a few weeks before immune system kills it off
>Doesn't stay dormant in the body
>Only impacts pregnancies if a pregnant woman is infected while pregnant
>Catch it once and you are immune afterwards

I'm safe then

Which rails was the thread on?

All people need to do is read the OP and the thread has served its purpose, there's nothing else to discuss.
Be happy for the bump sideways belgium

comer lanche no shopping é o caralho! meus pais vao é ver essa merdinha lá no aeroportio. puta que pariu deus, p0or favor, eu troco a minha alma pro avião dessa filha da puta cair matando ela e quem mais seja necessário pra me livrar de uma vez por todas dessa desgraça sem talento.

>sideways belgium
try again union jackass

It spreads through mosquitos too. So if it gets to you your ability to have children is forever ruined.

This means that all of this could doom you:
>going outside
>leaving a door open
>sharing drinks and food
>someone caughs saliva and it gets on your mouth

This shit needs to be stopped immediately.

>Start using taxes to spray for mosquitos.
>Shut down the border
>cancel our involve not in the olympics
>quarantine anyone with the virus. (Send them to a sick colony)
>public announce we are in danger of having a pandemic.

Good thing I'm a kissless virgin, h-heh

Just don't kiss a brazillian?

>PGA holds tournament in Mexico City instead of Trump's gold course in Florida, because they're snobby libs

>MFW all the traitors and cucks catch Zika, dooming their lineage

Don't you muslim queers Kiss each other on both cheeks, enjoy your zika fagbois.

>Letting the ride continu as long as possible

KISELESS VIRGINS SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

Having children is immoral anyway, so hopefully a bunch of people become unable to reproduce.

so does it stay in the body or not

Zika is kind of like a nice ebola in the sense that it cripples the future youth of third-world countries but doesn't significantly affect countries with enough smarts for a prevention program. I'm surprised a zika-chan hasn't showed up here yet.

t. inhabitant of Zika island

That's why trump is having a bitch fit, because mexicans took er jerbs, holy shit this is funny.

It depends on your immune system. First world countries have weaker immune systems than poor countries.

>70% of marriages in Pakistan are between first cousins
What's the point if you're inbred as fuck?

>took er jobs

The PGA will literally make less money by holding it in Mexico. It was a leftist political stunt, not a fair economic trade.

There's no evidence that zika affects your offspring for more than a week. And it only affects them if you're a woman who is pregnant at the time.

this is the normie reckoning

They don't know exactly how long it remains.

It doesn't depend on your immune system, it just isn't a behavior of the virus. Things like Herpes hide in your spinal cord while not active, Zika just dies out once your immune system learns to fight it.

Also, this PGA shit will increase support for Trump in Florida, since Miami lost out on millions of dollars in tourism, ad revenue, etc.

>mfw only kiss my guns goodnight

Brazil has warned women who gat sick to not have children for 2 years.

More time is needed to see how it will affect people.
Also the birth defect haven't even been proven to be caused by it yet but the number of birth defects from women with the virus speaks for it's self.

>they don't know enough yet.

That's the thing no one knows until other 9 months (hopefully, but we are never on luck are we?). This is quite the health crisis and if we play our cards right, we can isolate every country in America to itself, overthrowing the globalist. Jew the jew and all that.

>is not fair cause everyone thinks im a cunt

Maybe the mexicans out bid him or gave bigger bribe.

>would this not be a rather effective limit on those populations that apparently have nothing better to do than pop out eight or ten kids?
>not to mention an enforcer of relative monogamy
Don't forget a Zika outbreak would also keep women who want children in the home instead of working or going outside.
Zika might be the best thing ever for guys who want that sandwich.

I'm a neet so I'll be fine. I don't go outside and I'll probably never kiss or sleep with a girl.

degenerates getting btfo

Yet

:( yes, me too ....

I thought we were living in 1984/brave new world dystopian, we're really living in Children of Men dystopia

Does sex with goats count faggot?

Why not both?

The PGA has been held in the same place for 50 years.

A couple of days ago an user posted a thread all frantic like about this. It was gone rather quickly. Something to the effect of "They will say it's zika! It's not. Don't know what it is or where it came from. Stay safe."

I don't belive threads like that but they always seem to pop up right before news like this.

Kek ain't that the truth.

This is all your fault.

Fucking Germans..

>the world will be saved by a nigger without a dad
good thing we have enough of those to go around

There was a documental about inbreeding pakis in London and the new londonistanis are born full retard, mute, blind and completly useless i almost felt sorry for those goatfuckers.

>Doesn't stay dormant in the body
>Only impacts pregnancies if a pregnant woman is infected while pregnant
>Catch it once and you are immune afterwards
All incorrect.
There have been multiple cases of children being born with the birth defect years after the mother had a Zika infection. The pic are sisters and they ain't twins.

i dont talk to the guardian of the merchants' monies...

Assholes you can use it to clean your country buuuuuut..........
It happened here with cholerae, AIDS (gays were the responsibles), salmonella and my dad always says:
"We shouldn´t have helped, we could have a better country without those indians it was our chance to clean inferior beings (they are filthy and uneducated)" (n....s, liberals or w/e in your country)

You and your family will be raped, robbed and likely killed afterwards. And you're concerned about not being able to touch a favela dweller? It's the worst country one could possibly visit in every imaginable aspect, and you're lacking a sense of safety by not considering the other major threats.

My wife is prone to getting bites from these little fuckers. Anyway I can prevent this shit?

This

Why are so many Muslims degenerate in their behavior despite their "strict avoidance of extramarital sexual contact", Pervez?

No, you can't. Just stay away from the country, there are better places to visit. The virus is should be the least of your concerns.
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-23720497

This happens on a daily basis, you'll often find corpses floating on rivers, body parts, and public restrooms always have blood everywhere. It's hell on Earth, Brazil should be the last place you want to visit.

>strict monogamy
Guess that's why HIV rates are so high in Saudi, huh?

"It's not cheating if it's being inserted into another man's pooper." - Prophet Muhammed.

oh I know, 3% of newborn "british" are pakistani, and they're responsible for a third of the children born with birth defects
OF COURSE, ENFORCING THE LAWS AND TELLING THEM NOT TO FUCK THEIR COUSINS WOULD PROBABLY BE A LITTLE INTOLERANT OR SOMETHING

Why are so many non-Muslims? It's human nature, I guess. Me, I'm as virginal as you Chingaiz.

>makes all your future offspring retarded
I'm fairly certain this is false.
First off, it's a virus. There's no cure for it, but it eventually runs its course and burns out of your body completely. The only concern is if you're a pregnant woman who contracts it.

>tfw been banging my colombian fuckbuddy and she was in colombia three weeka ago seeing family

DDT and Rainbow Herbicides sound pretty good right now.

>There have been multiple cases of children being born with the birth defect years after the mother had a Zika infection. The pic are sisters and they ain't twins.

Source?

Source that the Hartley Holligans mom contracted Zika at ANY fucking point in her life?
We've only heard about the disease a year ago, and those kids are much older than that.

You're spreading misinformation here.

It stays in your body for much longer than the media is telling you.

Does it actually make all your future offspring retarded?

Or does retarded happen only if you are pregnant and get infected?

For instance chickenpox never leaves your body, but you don't have chickenpox once your immune system wins out and keeps it down.

You have to get old and lose immune power for chickenpox to resurge as shingles.

Do you know zika isn't the same?

I chose zyka over islam anytime.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/health/what-is-zika-virus.html?_r=0

>Retarded
It increases the chance of a fetus developing microcephaly. This may or may not make your child retarded, depending on whether or not they can operate. My adopted brother was born with it, and they were able to actually use metal plates to widen the brain case. He's a little off, but nowhere near the realm of retarded.

It's only a problem if the female contracts it during pregnancy. It burns out of the female body very quickly. The problem is, it seems to linger in males for a couple of months, and doctors are recommending that you wait around 6 months before attempting any sort of sexual contact with a pregnant woman.

Zika is nothing, Dengue is much worse.

Looks like I'll stick with my waifu for a very long time indeed

Good, I'm a kissless virgin. let all normies die.

the NEET shall inherit the earth

this is pol not r9k

enjoy your potatoes

spot the roastie

stop posting frogs. this is dailystormer not pol.

>>makes all your future offspring retarded
>>never leaves your body
Sauce for these claims?

Frankfurt School has nothing to do with German culture, idiots. It has everything to do with mystical Judaism.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

>stop posting frogs

fuck off degenerate

Why are Americans so terrified of this semi-trendy disease? It literally only affects very poor people who can't afford a mosquito net for their bedroom window.

Don't have kids. The world is overpopulated anyway.

fuck off degenerate

This. I mean how will we ever recover from all these low IQ mexcrement not being able to reproduce?