5 reasons to switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox "Quantum"

5 reasons to switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox "Quantum"

1. Faster.
2. More privacy.
3. More customization.
4. Open source.
5. Mozilla supports the OpenWeb & cares more about its users than Google.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/text-link/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Motherless,com crashes on Ubuntu

OP is a pedophile. Those are the only people worried about privacy other than terrorists.

>Ubuntu
Kek

I do use it user. BTW this add on will make your life 10 times easier when browsing Sup Forums: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/text-link/

I agree, but I am currently using Chrome because:

> Lazy

Firefox: The Official Sup Forums Browser

Fuck you, my desktop died. This is a hand-me-down.

>1. Faster.
slower after every update, until a big update that promises its faster than microsoft and google chrome, then repeat.
>4. Open source.
google chrome is open source.

>google chrome is open source.

Cool beans.
BTW can i have your credit card number?
Home address?
Mothers maiden name?
Social security number?
I mean, only a pedo or terrorist would care about privacy afterall.

Edge is way better.

Fucking idiot there is no need to switch to fucking Mozilla
Just use Google Ultron you fucking nigger

You put every sentence on a separate line because you're learning disabled just like every other Alex Jones fan.

Google Chrome has the unfortunate disadvantage of being associated with Google.

Maybe he did it because formatting makes things easier to read and helps to convey meter in a written context?

Chromium is open source. Google Chrome, a modified variant of Chromium, is closed source.

That's a feature.

People who aren't learning disabled don't have problems reading paragraphs. Stop defending retards, retard. They need to be shamed for their own good, and some soyboy faggot telling them that nothing is wrong with the way they act has led to the breakdown of society on a massive scale.

Suck my big black dick.

>black
Yeah, I figured that the lack of a decent father figure is why you turned out this way.

Why not 4chanX

> (You)
>People who aren't learning disabled don't have problems reading paragraphs. Stop defending retards, retard. They need to be shamed for their own good, and some soyboy faggot telling them that nothing is wrong with the way they act has led to the breakdown of society on a massive scale.

Did you even have a point? Or have you just devolved into impotent rage?

Because retards and newfags haven't been around long enough to know that Sup Forums X + Stylechan is the only decent way to browse this garbage pile.

I tried it but honestly its unnecessary and annoying

>he communicates through pictures and has no reading comprehension
Really makes you think. Well, not you. People with brains though.

Retard detected.

k

I know it's OK. That I detected that you're a retard. Your retard opinion on whether it's acceptable is irrelevant. You're basically not a human, so your opinions don't matter. You're in the same category as niggers (which explains why you write like one).

ok

TriggeredNiggered

Also is more insecure and makes you much more prone to getting malware.

IE master race

Did they put out a patch yet for the latest update?

Brave browser is for cowardly cucks.

GOAT.

I did switch to firefuck.

First I had to install an addon to make new tab show my homepage. Also Whenever I run firefox or open a new tab in it and start typing, instead of replacing the text in the url bar with what I type, it just puts it before the url like thishttps:\\boards.Sup Forums.org

You can always switch back big dog or submit feedback with Mozilla.

bloat. that shit's ineffective as fuck. only use focus if you are too stupid for naked browser

It's effective for what it is, lightweight and fast. I do wish they added an ability to add more lists for blocking more ads/trackers.

Pls just stfu

actually, it's not. it's pretty slow and insecure:
>focus uses adblocklists instead of hostblock
>focus doesn't allow disabling javascript
>focus doesn't allow disabling cookies
>focus doesn't support tabs

FrostyFerret

So many paid jew sheep defend an useless slow surveillance browser with limited customization options. Why is it you suck so much jew dick?

Firefox is such a relief once updated its faster you can see hidden headers and personalize as YOU want. Chevk this out. Loading time of Sup Forums catalog page of Sup Forums

Firefox: 167ms
Chroms 1489ms

Nuff said

works fine on mint in firefox

>updating browsers

meh
been using chrome with ublock for a century

Im on chrome and never updated it. Feels like lite version and it is so fast i love it

Yesterday i got zip bombed and everyday i need to run F-prot because some viruses like CIH64 popup again and again in my kernel. Any suggestions?

>more customization
not anymore lol
if they bring back legacy add-ons I'll gladly come back, but until then I'm stuck with forks that do

you need to wipe your drive and reinstall from scratch.

Fuck Firefox. Use Pale Moon.

>more privacy
Yeah right.
You must also think Windows 10 doesn't spy on you.

>Care more about users than Google
Yeah. No.

Chrome is the most supported if you are cucked by being a poorfaggot that uses an android.

And because, it's android, it's google either way, so why not?

I use firefox because of the adblock. They had it before chrome ever did but I think chrome has it now.

cant even bait properly, kys faggot

but i do use it

Mozilla are a SocJus company that have partnered with the Soros owned Media Matters to combat "fake" news (dissenting right-wing truth). That browser sucks. The owner of Mozilla stole the source code for Netscape to build that browser, and when he quit Mozilla, he took the Chromium framework to build Brave, which is Firefox 2.0, aka a good idea turned into a poorly executed disaster.

Does Pale Moon work on Win10 yet? I have it on my XP desktop and it's a fucking supercar.

yes
Use Ublock Origin. Pale Moon has it as well.

HAY GUISE, USE FIREFOX, ITS SUPER FAST, PROMISE!!!!

Say, anyone else have the problem of viewing webms but being unable to size them small again?

4chanX need an update or something?

No such problem here.

Problem I have is when running youtube on windows server, firefox is the only thing that can't load vids. Plays audio exclusively. Have to continuously wipe caches and cookies to see videos, and when you have a google account attached to an old girlfriend's phone number and a vpn that links you to the city she lives in, you stop caring.

1 reason to stop shilling

1. Stop.