Drawthread

Drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Pettanberry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was just about to make a thread, but you were too fast.

>inb4 this thread is deleted too

You know why I'm here.

REREQUEST?

and while I'm here I'll bully some mentally challenged retards. Lets work muh magic XD

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

eat a dick

draw this

If I did this for you would you stop asking?

>implying I can't just follow them both

If you do it high-quality, yes

We got two retard requesters now

triggerfag is on the case already

Who’s number 2

Requesting a shirtless Nick Wilde being teased or otherwise played with by some other character, dunno which one. You can choose.

can some one make a request thats not completely autistic?

Still hanging, doing that OC request. It's taking longer than expected, so feel free to hmu with other reqs to do here and there as a break

>no lewds

And here's the req for that one user in case you missed it

Doesn't really matter when we have anons this retarded. There could've been 0 and you faggots would STILL find something to to cry about. Your loss not mine. :P

This retard number 2

How long have you been requesting this same thing?

ohm nom nom

XD awwww you flatter me! If you hurt my feelings I promise to leave forever. That stuff's weaksauce tho.

don't draw for him he's an asshole

Requesting you enjoy one if these with a friend

did you forget the picture there user?

>vore

Since mid-December

feck

Requesting something with this girl and her semi-sentient cat that copies what she does.

Explain. Convince me not to put an end to this vore comic nonsense.

look at this little guy go! he REALLY wants me to stop doing what I do.
>I can't stop the do

I really like this

Requesting an upper body draw of Charlotte from Fire Emblem jerking off two dicks at a glory hole and letting them bust in her mouth and on her face.

>I tip for good deliveries

Me too. That's why I chose it as the OP
They don't want me to leave. I said I'll leave once it gets gone. They're being tsundere

post the picture that the Sup Forumsabies thought would oust you forever but was probably really lackluster

Draw a cluttered room of an apartment.

Is this a Pokemon or what?

Requesting non-nude Lusamine laying on a bed waiting for her lover in mummy-style bandages. Because I missed Halloween's requestathon.

sorry to break it to you bubbo but NOBODY here drew that. I've sat on these threads for....maybe a year and never see anyone using the Pixiv-style line-dool to draw lineart. Sounds like you had some help from somebody on Pixiv.

have another

what was once a leggy volcano became a leggy Louisiana
I ain’t mad

Check the archives. It was the same person that drew this here

stick around for a week or so watch what he does you won't need my convincing at all.
>They don't want me to leave.
more like your an asshole who doesn't deserve to be drawn for. who promised to leave before but lied,and now this time your doomed to be stuck in this purgatory of mediocrity that you wallow in daily.

Are you the one starting all these drawthreads just to get your vore comic? I haven't seen a draw thread where this wasn't requested. I've considered surprising you one day with the comic you desire but I don't know if it would solve anything.

>If I did this for you would you stop asking?
>>>If you do it high-quality, yes

holy shit it's literally tubavore guy. you still haven't fucked off yet?

Nobody will ever deliver to you like that again. Sorry to say it friend. Even if said person came back, somebody who draws like that obv doesn't spend time on Sup Forums drawthreds

:^>

I've been around a for a bit. I'm tempted to do it.

why draw for him when you can draw for me?

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

also,
>pretending to be an artist while under user
CLASSIC RETARD MOVE THERE BRUH

Shooting that hot lava everywhere

Would you do:

cat sex requests: you got em, i draw em

>no new IPs

mmm, I could. I don't really care for that character though. You want me to draw her thick?

all the way through with some yarn

You gotta post a proof draw tho, cuz I know how things go on here. Do a proof doodle or something

It doesn't matter if it's done by a regular or not as long as it's delivered here.
Not him.
I don't start all the threads, just some. Your call if you want to do it or not. You'll piss off a lot of people if you do it, so if that's your thing, then by all means. Just be prepared for anons to beg and whine if you start doing it.
Tsundere confirmed

Draw a cat bouncing on a dildo

On this board? Yes.

prove it

I literally drew that tetra. My name is Pettanberry. Check my pixiv.

>It doesn't matter if it's done by a regular or not as long as it's delivered here.
I mean I found somebody who would do it from /d/ but you said it had to be a Sup Forums regular so I told em to stop.

they were fun here at one point, a few years ago it seems like there were drawfags flooding these threads with all sorts of convos and drama. too bad the toxicity of anonymity and bullier repeat requesters just forced everyone off into private chats and such.

more power to you then. but you will literally be doing no one but him a favor and he will show right back up with another demanding request and shit post some more. he's admitted he gets his jollies out of shitting on people in here.i doubt he will just stop

but its a repost from Pixiv. If I was going to imitate a Pixiv person, I would do exactly that. VF has been doing exactly that on previous threads. So sorry if I'm a bit skept.
I'll give you a follow on Pixiv anyway though.

Is she going to be naked? Then possibly.

These fags ruin it

If you wanna ERP under user that badly make a fake account and join their discord and do it there you sad sad monkeyboy

I never said it had to be a Sup Forums regular. I just said it has to be delivered here, and someone here has to initiate the delivery process. Doesn't matter if they've been on Sup Forums for years,or is a newcomer.

The collective ass-clenching and rage when it does get delivered is going to be glorious though

ooooohohooh

same

In all my thousands of years in these lands watching and terrorizing humans, this was not something I ever expected to see them come up with

i miss those days too they came and went though

awwww thank you brownboy, glad to see I twisted your nipple this hard.
>The collective ass-clenching and rage when it does get delivered is going to be glorious though.
I wanna be that for here, just to watch the retard anons writhe in suffering. Watching them scree ups my chems.

You wanna know the actual solution? Ignore them. Don't engage. They may still spam but eventually they'll wither away and die in their mom's basement like the degenerate NEETs they are.

should i stay herr do shitty request or make shitty comic?

no rage from me just sadness that you got your way after all the deplorable shit you've done

Greetings! I am the Count! They call me the Count because I love to count things. Drawthread anons, you love to request drawings and I love to count drawfags. You know what we could do? We could cooperate. And since you love to request drawings and I love to count drawfags I can count the drawfags and you can request from them! Then we will be cooperating. We will both be doing what we like. So I will count the drawfags in this thread!

The friend of Verdi that doesn't have a name
>I have barely drawn him though so he doesn't really have a design yet

pass im sorry maybe next time. Just not in the mood to try and draw a cat

Maybe for practice after the OC req

Vorefag samefagging as excuse to post his own delivery

Go draw that comic, post results

>you're on the Sup Forums drawthread with no request and spending all your time reacting to somebody you hate
I'm going to dumb down a legendary quote about insanity, and just go "haha what u expec wood happin?"

There are 0 drawfags in this thread.

HA HA!

>:^)

Would you draw a chibi dogboy being pet by some really tall girl?

Do the comic first. I'd love my draw buuuuuuuut he came here first. I gotta be polite.

de-livered

up next

Hm.

>:U)

i'm a drawfag of 5+ years that's still in connection with the people i've met here you retard. I just find it hilarious that these threads have become a wasteland because of what I said prior.

>You wanna know the actual solution? Ignore them. Don't engage.
No one's got the patience or have ever had the coordination to do that consistently. What you've just said has always been a rule, but there's always someone new who wasn't informed that broke it. That's why people left, when older drawfags realized that the repeat requesters only have leverage in these threads, while drawfags can socialize literally anywhere else.

picarto.tv/Pettanberry

i love this