Can u please help me decide chords, Im going for a jazz style but have to keep that melody

Can u please help me decide chords, Im going for a jazz style but have to keep that melody

do you think anyone here actually knows any music theory

Second page

play F-A-G

My first mistake

go on reddit.
nobody here knows shit about music theory sorry bro

Have you tried G - Em - C - D???

The note kinda clash

have you tried K - Y - S

I don’t understand, you have all the parts written, where do you want chords?

I don't like the chords I have in

I want too change them

Specifically in the bracketed section or in the entire sheet?

just use different voicings

sorry about that I meant the entire sheet

?

First are those chords (C9) actual chords your using

Second I think your missing part of is the swing and some non diatonic noted used for accent. I'm also half awake so I could have over looked somwthing. But your rhythms seem very repeatitive and dont look like they have much of a swing. Again I'm half awake so I might be over looking or not thinking clearly but yeah

Like when I write something that cones out jazzy the melody has a lot more little intricacies going on.

I'm unironically going to suggest you that you post this in r/piano, r/musictheory and r/jazz. You will get better answers there.

Fm - Am7° - C#M - GM

I reckon on the last page, you could do Bsus4-Em7-G-Am7-C9-D7-G-Em7, that could be interesting, if you do that on sort of a half note, half note, whole note rhythm. So on one bar it's Bsus4-Em7, another is G, followed by Am7-C9, followed by D7, then G-Em7 and end on the last chord being D7. Kind of just eyeballing here, I'd need a while to figure out the rest but honestly the main thing you need to add is rhythmic variation to your chords.

Add more secondary dominants and tritone substitutions

in the 3rd bar I'd feel the am already on the first beat

do you have a Steinway at home?