>drinking beers
>couldn't be anymore comfier

How's your night/morning coming along?

>in comfy thread
>checking the internet after spending all day watching /comfy/ winter olympics
>floating on kratom
>xanax and a bowl of indica awaits

Shit, is Tegan and Sara old now??

aye bud got back from the bar after some beers. feeling good playin some rust, where u from bud?

good puppy.

Drinking beers, but it's KY so it's fucking 8C in mid of February... It was -9 last week and -18 just 2-3 weeks ago. Fuck this state.

Nah, this cunt keeps staring at me every god damn for hours. Can't close the door because he will just fucking scratch at it. I pretty much have to hope I work that day or the gf gets off early.

Might buy one of these someday. Seems situationally comfy at the least.

ill contribute

rofl at the tape. I know that need, fucking kitty will destroy the carpet otherwise.

Why don't we get some comfy convo going?

some topics to start us off with
>what is your personal definition(s) of comfy?
>whats made you happy this week?
>whats made you sad this week?
>whats made you proud of yourself in the last month?
>what do you do for fun?
>whats a comfy or 'simple' sentimental memory you have of a close platonic friend?
>favorite alcoholic beverage for a comfy night

fuck, I envy ya Sup Forumsrah.. Last night couldn't sleep for shit. My northern lights woulda helped me sleep but I'm out lmao.

Stood up until 5 AM for womens hockey but then 5 rolls around and totally forgets what I stayed up for. Anyway, yeah mang, T&S are nearing their 40's at 37 if I"m not mistaken : P

max comfy

thanks, new stuff to me

>tfw not enough tape for the amount of carpet he fucks up
I hate this fucking cat. I'm close to just letting him "accidentally" escaping, as in taking him 100 miles away and leaving him in the wild to fuck up that area instead of this god damned apartment. gf was dumb to get a god damn tabby. I wanted her to get a more lazier/laid back cat, but nah she went for whatever fuck they had.

yw user

nice view

Gonna head out for a smoke run, I hope thread is still alive by the time I get back buuuut

>favorite alcoholic beverage for a comfy night
Not necessarily a hard drink like liquor, but a nightcap, or rather, a beer or two to get me to sleep easier (canadianfag btw lmao), but yeah, either a 2 liter or an 8-pack will do it for me..

more like this plz, looks like some eastern bloc shithole but u can curl up with slavic qt in picrelated

what kind of beer though? i like blue moon. but if im feeling real comfy i do whiskey or brandy.

Nice trips, those real?

>Stood up until 5 AM for womens hockey but then 5 rolls around and totally forgets what I stayed up for
The time zone difference and how the events are put on tv in my country make it really difficult to watch a bunch of events. I like to take it all in and its a clusterfuck. Still a lot of fun though, love olympic and world cup years.

>T&S are nearing their 40's
I thought they were younger. My rock music is mostly late 60s stuff so that kind of makes anyone around now seem young by comparison.

>def of comfy
i dunno, honestly snow is the only thing I can think of that defines max comfy for me
>happy this week
alcohol and getting my quarterly bonus, then going to the range and firing off 100 dollars worth of rounds
>sad this week
running out of alcohol, and going to lab and work
>proud of yourself in the last month
I lost 10lbs, that's pretty neat
>do for fun
Drink alcohol and shot muh gunz
>sentimental memory you have of a close platonic friend
pic related tbh, she was my ex gf, but now considered "platonic friend," because I "can't" fuck her.
>fav alcoholic beverage for night
all of them. I'm on my 24th beer, my class is at 8am and it's 3am. Gonna be a great morning.

Keepin' me here and shit, lmao what a fuck. If I'm feelin' it, I'll get myself a scotch. Used to be a rum and coke kinda guy, but that gets tired after a while; gotta get the better shit once and a while eh? 20 mins approx for return, I'm really diggin this thread..

Made Kratom ilegal in my country. Fucking sucks.

>>what is your personal definition(s) of comfy?
Rainy days are the best for me. reminds me of growing up in Guam and hearing thunderstorms as I fell asleep. reminds me of those late late nights watching FLCL on adult swim.

>>whats made you happy this week?
I wrote some poems for my friends and I got the prints for them this week. some of them were a bit rushed as they were valentines presents, but i made one extra special and he really liked it.
>>whats made you proud of yourself in the last month?
I've been getting a lot of editing on my movie done and some of its not even that bad. it lacks polish, but even for indie it looks nice.

>>what do you do for fun?
I'm a creative type, most of my spare time is spent working on some project. lately poetry has been a big thing but i normally write screenplays.

>>whats a comfy or 'simple' sentimental memory you have of a close platonic friend?
oh I got two. one day we went to see lala land last year, when we got out the streets were flooded from rain. very rare for LA. we had to run through them just to get to my place where we were soaked. I made some hot coacoa, poured in a little whiskey, and me and my friends spent the day watching entourage and enjoying comfy.

another is when i made a new friend. he was an actor in one of my shorts (went on to star in my feature as well) and he stayed quite a bit late after filming. he spent the whole night kinda digging through my stuff and just exploring what they meant about me. it was a really interesting but comfy experience seeing someone just see these little things about me and just appreciate them instead of judge me for them.

>>favorite alcoholic beverage for a comfy night
partial to whiskey, crown royal. sometimes blue moon when i take a shower.

>>whats made you sad this week?
one of my friends is dying of cancer. in one week we went from him wanting to end it all sooner, to him seeking immunotherapy to maybe live a little longer. I love him and want whats best for him but my life is on hold taking care of him, and all my job opportunities are tied to me taking care of him at the moment. once he goes I'll be rich with opportunities thanks to his many grateful clients, but if I left early because he is extending his life by up to a year, I'm on my own.

scotch sounds pretty comfy. though i dont think i ever tried it out now that i think about it.

you didn't answer the question though. whats your preferred brand of beer.

Can probably hear the waterfall while laying in bed.

Dream house is the comfiest house.

Live in a constant state of comfy

They all need homes. If you've only had him for a short time he should be calmer when he gets into a routine. I spray water in one of my cats face because she's a huge asshole to the other cats sometimes. She has been doing that less now.

>snow

I'm not a fan of snow my self. I get why its comfy in theory but no matter what I do i can't be truly warm if its snowing save for the 30 minutes after i take a nice shower. its sad. i dont miss snow.

>the range
that does sound happy. I've been meaning ot take my friend to one for like a year.

>going to lab
what kind of lab?

>lost 10 pounds

whats your end goal? i lost 10 pounds too but its because I can't eat.

>alcohol and guns

I kinda wanna marry you no homo.

>pic related

halo?

>cant fuck her

that doesn't count user, the whole point of saying sentimental memory with a 'platonic' friend was to get away from 'tfw no gf' posting.

watching olympics, russians and eastern european girls looking fine.

>no matter what I do i can't be truly warm if its snowing save for the 30 minutes after i take a nice shower
No roaring fireplace or wood oven user?

They're real and they're spectacular.

nope. that keeps me warm on the surface level, but i can feel the cold in my bones. I grew up on tropical islands. we had what we called 'guam cold' which is where we put on a hoodie because it was less than 80 degrees.

if its snowing its too cold for me to function. I became horribly depressed and just a shell of a human. the only thing that really does that to me. not for me.

its sad cuz i really want to get into snowboarding.

>I'll get myself a scotch. Used to be a rum and coke kinda guy
That is my general plan. rum and coke most of the time, scotch if i have some money or special occasion. I'd really prefer long islands, but that requires lots of shit to make. Long islands are super comfy to drink. Get wasted pretty fast though.

I grew up in Australia and I'm most comfy when it's -10. So much so that I left Aus a decade ago.

If you want to get into snowboarding, you should be able to find an indoor center. It's a different kind of cold and temporary. Helps that your jacket etc. is pre-warmed outside.

They are trying to do that in my country too. The claim is 'its dangerous so we must ban it'. There are zero studies on the effects of kratom so how can it be default dangerous? Even if it is, fuck off and let people kill themselves and the rest of us will enjoy responsibly like all other drugs for all of history.

You comfy yet, Ausbro?

still going to give regular snowboarding a try. hoping I can stomach it for a few days and that the adrenaline will keep me warm. I also despise clothing thats too thick or tight, and thats basically what thermals are. im a nudist. maybe i should just pick up surfing? seems less fun tho

>tried to post that exact pic
>duplicate file exists

ah shit nigga

>blue moon when i take a shower
Fuck yeah, I thought i was the only person that enjoyed a beer during a shower.

>snow subject
I mean.. it's pretty warm in my house. I use a fireplace with wood instead of gas. Cheap, takes my attention away to manage the flames and it smells good. But I tend to go on long walks at night, and the snow is perfect for that kind of atmosphere
>kinda lab
my college, I major physics and I have a few labs during the week that kinda bum me out because of the stupid reports we have to get done, (5 page reports a week)
>end goal
about 100lbs, it's not amazing, but 10lbs is at least progress. The beer kinda prohibits massive gainz, but the fact I've managed 10lbs through my drinking is at least some progress.
>Halo?
>can't fuck her
No, an overburdening sadness that the chief feels in the events of Halo 4 and 5. My ex felt my like soulmate, I guess she didn't feel the same.. She's my friend atm, but I'm sure she doesn't feel the same about me anymore, or she's hiding it since my I started dating my current gf. And as much as my dick would like to impregnate every incredibly hot woman My brain sees, I can't.

It's my favorite animated comfy pic.

Pretty much, but I need to move further north.

Try in an indoor center then. You can step out of the cold easily.
And you don't need thermals, can just layer more loose clothing.

dude no, i love a beer in a shower. we should enjoy a beer in the shower together, no homo.

Blue Moon is an underrated beer imo. It gets a lo of shit for being Coors, but I like me a Blue Moon when I'm out at Chunky's Cinema Pub with the girlfriend.

fireplace isnt enough for me. its never enough. i need the oppressive heat that only humidity and no ozone layer can provide.

>100 pounds

well you're 10% of the way there. thats pretty fucking good imo.

>can't fuck her

no user, no GF feels. positive friend feels.

Currently living in Nashua NH. It's been a frosty winter here.

our comfy threads are very similar desu.

but i wanna be a real boy

No idea what those beers are, so have a sampling of some from around here.

blue moon is great. they say its a faggy beer but i dont really get it, my whole family drinks it and they're mostly marines and military folk. its just a nice mellow beer for nights in.

i dont think of it as anything like coors, can't stand that stuff.

In Netherlands here (occasionally seeing friends in northern Scandinavia).
We haven't had a proper winter in 4-5 years. And even that's being generous to the term 'proper winter'.

One day user.

Marines are faggy.

That comfy feel when half done with beer and shower. Just standing in the hot water while happy beer feeling sets in. Honestly I'd enjoy spending most of the day in the bathroom with the shower on, but its a huge waste of resources.

I default to blue moon if i dont have time to look around or people are picky drinkers. I don't think its anyone's huge favorite, but everyone seems to know it and like it enough that its a safe pick.