Brexit

>Work in finance in London
>Coworkers constantly debating Brexit
>All of them are voting to stay in
>"Heh heh, same here guys.."

Why are people in Britain so against change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxMYqsvgX8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Following the pack instead of teaching them why they are all wrong.
Awesome. I wonder why Britian is cucked.

Maybe if you'd stop being a little bitch they wouldn't be in their hugbox of pro eu opinions

>working in finance
>working in London

There's your problem

I kinda like my job and it'd get awkward if I did something like that.

Also they have good reasons.

One of them is German and doesn't want to deal with the consequence of Britain leaving EU.

The others work with a multitude of different asset managers throughout Europe and say that if Britain were to exit, their jobs would disappear.

>constantly debating
>all of them voting the same way
Get your story straight.

Anyway, we right wing people need to stop being cowards and hiding our opinions. I am guilty of hiding my opinions myself. I bet it often happens that two right wing people talk to each other and both pretend to be left wing.

A lot of people, like yourself, just agree with other people's political opinions because the argument is rarely worth it, and also to save face in public.
Also your group isn't a very representative population sample.

>people in finance are for staying in the EU

does "working in finance" mean being a bank teller or something?

Its more like third person debating. They basically have a giant hug box where they talk about all the reasons for staying. Other times they will mention times they argued with their friends regarding Brexit and how stupid their arguments were and how pissed off it made them.

They're not afraid of voicing their opinions and making it awkward, so why are you?

>London
There's your problem.

Diversifying Rothschild portfolio with Asian assets and bonds.

You'll remain like the cuckolds you are. Never recovered from that mental rape, eh? Sorry lad. We didn't want you to turn into literal cuckolds.

>i'm not against eu
see it's not that hard to say your opinion in a group where majority have a different opinion

your german friend won't really have any consequences though, it will take years for this to kick in and also, he won't get banned from going to uk i presume

Kill yourself my man

t. Usury

How was afternoon prayer, Mehmet?

Because you don't present it to them

oy vey

>London
Found the problem.
Also Sufjan is GOAT.

Sufjan Stevens is pretty good m8. As for Brexit most people don't know shit outside of their little bubbles. Life just happens to them. Very few of us take responsibility for ourselves and our communities.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxMYqsvgX8c

Because fucktards like you won't speak up. Think about it.

Great, we pray for your muslim mayor, it's our brother Sadiq Khan

Having a muslim mayor is great, it means we're less likely to be bombed by your brown cousin.

Because you are a spineless phaggot, that is obviously lacking the facts and lacking the conversational skills to defend your viewpoint. The odds are against you but you could try to formulate arguments so that "they" could not smear shit at you and they would hold that in respect.

But you work in finance in london, so being pro culture/heritage, anti globalization, thats like an oxymoron. I can see why they won´t take you seriously.

Still, stop being a spineless faggot. Make sure that the eternal anlgo stays actually eternal and is not outbred in the next 50years by pakistan.

So they're glorified bureaucrats.

Honestly you're right. If I tried to argue my point I would end up making the 'cause' look worse.

your coworkers are just talking out of their asses in a groupthink sort of way just to pass the time

the only time you will EVER know how these fuckers really feel is when you watch over their shoulder as they pull the lever

dont sweat it user
people are shallow cunts who hate rocking the boat
even if you did browbeat them with facts theyd just smile & nod ... til you finally left