Han listen to me! The force and the Jedi are real! My friend and ally was Yoda, the leader of Jedi!

Han listen to me! The force and the Jedi are real! My friend and ally was Yoda, the leader of Jedi!

Shut up, Chewie

Did Han even understand wookie or was he just pretending to not hurt Chewies feelings?

>Han doesn't actually understand a word he's saying

he's so smug about it too
"What?! No no, give me the hydrospanner!"

>Han, did I ever tell you about Yoda? When Sheev executed order 66 he ran away from Kashyyyk to hide in a tree for 20 years, leaving the clones to conquer my world and enslave my species. He was a good friend.

>Luke listen to me, Darth Vader is your father and Obi Wan knows this. I hung around with your pops for decades.

what's that Artoo? i'm a pedantic arrogant knowitall? well fuck you too!

they are robots, couldn't r2 just upload a bunch of his memories to c3po? why didnt he do that? they are clearly friends, what kind of friend would just sit by and watch while his other friend's entire life is erased

>what kind of friend?
A good one

>uploading your memories to a droid built by a dark lord of the sith

You think Chewbacca has a humanoid penis or a red lipstick thing like dogs?

ebin

Han never said he didn't believe in the Force or Jedi. Did you even watch ANH?

It's not exactly an original thought you know.

>Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

>[...]It's a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
You should finish the quote first. It implies he believes it's bullshit. He also is not impressed with Kenobi even though he knows he's a Jedi. He thinks they're religious crazies.

Are you retarded? This quote doesn't refute anything. And why are you assuming he would believe Chewie? It's like a Christian telling you about a miracle when you don't believe in God. You think it's simply explained shit. Can chewie show Yoda too Han? Or prove the things he saw in the war were real?

>and why are you assuming he would believe chewie

Did you quote the wrong person? I never said any of that shit you just posted, faggot, that was my first post in this thread.

I can't even respond intelligently to your post because you went full retard. He called it a hokey religion, how do you not understand that means he doesn't believe it's real? Do you understand what hokey means?

>Jedi stop showing up around for a few years
>everyone everywhere completely forget about them and "the force" and start talking about it all as it's some kind of myth
this happens every time in this universe

>being this retarded
This franchise isnt for you if you can't follow one movie correctly.

Even at their peak they were like, what, a couple hundred thousand? A million? In a galaxy with hundreds of trillions of normies running around, it's completely understandable that little number of "magic beings" would disappear easily.

>quote Han saying he doesn't believe I'm a hokey religion
>HURR BUT CHEWIE AND YODA AND CHRISTIAN MIRACLES DURR

Just stop posting.

Also it would have been easy as fuck for obi to levitate a bunch of shit on the Falcon, including Han himself. It's a very visible, tangible power.

But they are always kind of a huge force at different time periods across millennia, yet they're so easily forgotten when there's like a crisis, and in such a short time span.

Even if we limit ourselves to what's in the movies and ignore EU bullshit, the Jedi went from a pseudo-militaristic order commanding troops in several battlefields across the galaxy, to being hunt down, to being forgotten in the next 30 years. TFA also sort of implies Luke or someone tried to do something Jedi-related, then a few years later it was kind of forgotten yet again.

>Also it would have been easy as fuck for obi to levitate a bunch of shit on the Falcon, including Han himself. It's a very visible, tangible power.
Why would Obi-Wan indulge an absolute moron? His job was getting to Alderran and teaching Luke the Force not feed into Han Solo's bullshit. Do you not understand his character? He fought in galactic war and saw his Order destroyed. He's not going to waste time doing parlor tricks for some ignorant smuggler.

And you're still not understanding Han's use of the word "hokey". He had two Force practitioners in front of him and still refused to believe it because he thought they were religious nuts. He not once EVER said the Jedi did not exist or could not exist. Even if they did perform force tricks he would brush it off.

>people are so dumb they don't realize the entire pottery of han being the one to tell rey that "it's real, all of it, the force, the jedi" is that he never used to believe it himself

There's a big difference between believing in something and believing something doesn't exist.

>he believes in it but he doesn't believe in it because two jedi are in front of him

Just stop, man. Reading your replies is embarassing

when he makes a point to emphasize that YES THE JEDI ARE REAL
the implication is obviously he did not believe, as rey does not now, that they are in fact real, as in: exist

The Jedi Order existed does Han buy into their dogma is another question.

Lemme just quote you famalamadingdong:

>Han never said he didn't believe in the Force or Jedi. Did you even watch ANH?

>Force
>or
>Jedi

You are proven wrong, stop moving goalposts.

When did he say Jedi?