Wow! I can't believe Mc Ride got the medal of Honor!

Wow! I can't believe Mc Ride got the medal of Honor!

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-pearson-trumps-textbook-racism-20171004-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls. nihilist mc ride does whatever crazy shit he wants he wouldn't accept some dumb medal from the establishment *buurrpp* xxx

all it takes to be racist now is to act in your own best interest

>my grandpa has black friends he totally isn't racist at all

He launched a paid attack on three black men for the rape of a woman. He took out a page in the newspaper for it. Only later was it discovered they were innocent.

trump isn't racist you brainlet. his supporters are racist tho.

did you know racism doesn't matter and old people who are irked by minorities don't change the world at all?

I just wanted to make an Mc Ride joke

No, Trump is pretty racist himself. Not as bad as a lot of his strongest supporters, but that isn't really relevant.

They have the power to vote, change laws, and financially support systems of oppression. I don't know what you could possibly be talking about.

oh I forgot you took the systematic oppression pill my b

>No, Trump is pretty racist himself.
source?

His feefees.

back in the day there was a sign on trump tower that said "no nigggers allowed" pretty fuckin racist tbqh fampai

people will STILL call Trump "rayciss" after this

the absolute state of libtards

It's not hard at all to look at things he's actually said and done and recognise them as racist. Him putting a medal on a black man does not absolve him, which is why I made the granddad having black friends joke.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-pearson-trumps-textbook-racism-20171004-story.html

>le prejudice plus power faec

Nobody who uses this definition is worth listening to, honestly.

Right, but you are? Also, you're blatantly misrepresenting what that person said.

this. that's the problem. we thought he was truly /ourguy/ but then he filled his cabinet with Hedgefund manager Mike Cohen, Goldman Sachs chairman Ned Leibowitz, CEO of Wallmart Larry Goldstein, etc etc

Oh please don't tell me you're legitimately a Trump fan and expected him to "drain the swamp"? I feel like these posts are more for making fun of Sup Forums than anything.

was a trump fan and I was very skeptical but for him to surround himself with straight up open Zionists was a slap in the face to EVERYONE in America

Eh fair enough. But remember: we established Israel as a state after WW2. Nothing new in terms of Zionism

kek

MC Ride is actually a pagan

trump only cares about himself, and maybe his family. he doesn't give a single fuck about you whether you're white, black, brown, purple

Protip: if you don't want your thread to be full of political drama, don't mention trump or any black person here

That's not a medal of honor

That's a bunch of jews!

It's an Illuminati badge.

Honestly that's like *extremely* problematic. We are all human beings. Who cares what race they are? You're not a genuine racist anti-semite, right user?

nope i just find it suspicious when you can't criticize a certain group no questions asked.