What are some things Sup Forumsacks get completely wrong about your culture, Sup Forums?

What are some things Sup Forumsacks get completely wrong about your culture, Sup Forums?

I will start

>Africans were all hunter gatherers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people#Cuisine

The igbo had agriculture and grew crops to eat without any western crops to eat. Their practices also shaped their views on marraige

>Men sometimes married multiple wives for economic reasons so as to have more people in the family, including children, to help on farms.[148]

>Africans were at the stone age before europeans came

Also wrong. The igbo were pretty much at the iron age:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology_of_Igbo-Ukwu

They just did not independently develop industry, of course no one really did.

Also something to point out is that unlike the majority of whites, the igbo formulated their own writing system

Also there is quite a bit of Igbo poetry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Igbo_poets

Igbo instruments including an african flute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_music

I have been dwelling a lot on the Igbo, but another interesting Nigerian tribe is the Dogons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people

The practiced algriculture, circumsision, and even mapped the stars way before whites ever came.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Igbo_poets
youtube.com/watch?v=J3ReFoFp0Gs
sacred-texts.com/afr/fssn/
economist.com/news/leaders/21600685-nigerias-suddenly-supersized-economy-indeed-wonder-so-are-its-still-huge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops

Is the igbo writing system

>The archaeology of Igbo-Ukwu revealed bronze artifacts dated to the 9th century A.D.

so only 4000 years after europeans?

savage

Well those are the ones they found. No one knows when they started smelting. Also some smithing techniques were passed to whites from other cultures however no such thing happened for Africans

Well no one knows when they started smithing. These are just the ones they excavated

Doesn't the existence of a bronze/iron age agricultural african civilization disprove a shit ton of the claims in Guns, Germs, and Steel? A quick google search shows they had animal husbandry as well. Great for these guys, shit for Jared.

>Also there is quite a bit of Igbo poetry
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Igbo_poets

14 poets, all modern era

>canadians shitposting for niggers

What is going on here.

Sup Forums is gonna do what Sup Forums always does, but the Igbo are actually really ducking cool. Competent Africans who have remained that way, they are the best immigrants that come out of Africa. They ran Nigeria after the Brits left until the dumbass niggers thought that they deserved more gibsmedats and tried to kill them. They tried founding their own state after that and were blocked. They're primarily Christian, value education, and I've yet to meet one who acts at all niggish. They're the best ethnic group native to sub-Saharan Africa, hands down

he is a nig

>What are some things Sup Forumsacks get completely wrong about your culture, Sup Forums?

his culture is nig culture

routine operation

>Sup Forums is gonna do what Sup Forums always does, but the Igbo are actually really ducking cool.
maybe relative to other sub saharans

Yeah. I have not read guns germs and steel but it seems to make the assumptions that Africans were all in the stone age and shit or they did not have enough population. They had all those things. They even had their own empires. African Empires simply fell because the slave trade encouraged them to raid each other in order to get slaves. These slaves are traded in exchange for guns and important goods. Soon you have an all out war, and empires crumble.

You do realize Africans weren't even literate until the Muslims came down and cucked them all into submission right?

Nobody knows when Europeans started either. For all we know, prehistoric Celts had starships made entirely from biodegradable materials.
You know why we assume they didn't? Because it's fucking retarded to presume things like that without evidence. Bronze artifacts in Europe predate those of your precious igbo. Deal with it.

Cold weather animals are universally smarter than their warm weather cousins...Its a fact in nature...Give it up this is Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=J3ReFoFp0Gs

The northern nigerians literally tried genociding us because we were spreading and trading goods more than them. It did not help that the Northerners had a lot of arab influence

Well here is non-modern era stuff, but these are folk tales told verbally

sacred-texts.com/afr/fssn/

So thousands of years after the Europeans had civilizations the niggers figured out farming, and forging!

Wewlad.

This is only because the Muslims came down and cucked them.

That was because they didn't have any form of writing, right? just some symbols?

But I am not presuming anything?

>E-europeans did it first!

I am just dispelling assumptions that africans just sat in huts all day. Calm down man.

have you really dispelled anything with your posts?

Well their writing is like chinese writing, but at first only a secret society knew how to write

I am not saying who is smarter or not though. Also if that was the case, why are north east asians and Inuits the way they are?

Of course there could be some truth in it I guess. I need to put more research into it

Well I refuted the two main things which is the notion that Africans just had stone age technology and that Africans were all hunter gatherers

>Well their writing is like chinese writing, but at first only a secret society knew how to write
nope, chinese have writing, igbo use ideograms

>The Igbo people have long used Nsibidi ideograms, invented by the neighboring Ekoi people, for basic written communication.[14] They have been used since at least the 16th century, but died out publicly[dubious – discuss] after they became popular amongst secret societies such as the Ekpe, who used them as a secret form of communication.[15] Nsibidi, however, is not a full writing system, because it cannot transcribe the Igbo language specifically. In 1960 a rural land owner and dibia named Nwagu Aneke developed a syllabary for the Umuleri dialect of Igbo

>My culture
>Canadian Flag
>Starts talking about Africa

Top Leaf.

>because it cannot transcribe the Igbo language specifically
>specifically

The igbo adopted it from their cousins so of course it can not transcribe the language specifically.

But I see I am wrong about who developed it

The Europeans didn't develop it independently.

Diamond acknowledges that Africa saw the rise and fall of many states and empires and the use of several technological innovations. He just points out that it was a few centuries behind Europe by its peak.

Go to the Ethiopian or Tanzanian Highlands or any African desert at nighttime, then try saying it's not cold there.

So what? Why didnt they share their knowledge? Why didnt they get further?

yep, because they use ideograms

Also you have not really refuted my main points other than say whites did it first. I mean humans have been here for 200 thousand years so I can't see how a 4 thousand year difference is much. Also my point was never about who did it first.

Added to this, the first boomerang was invented 50 thousand years ago. Does this matter? Not really.

Attacked by muslims.

>Also you have not really refuted my main points other than say whites did it first.
I dont disagree that they arent all hunter gatherers or had bronze

They are/were very far behind the rest of the world

Op is a self hating igbo ill bet. But ill admit Igbos Nigerians are highly atypcial for nigs. Most igbos I know are quite intelligent people. Perhaps they had their own form of unintended eugenics early in their history which counteracted their nig genes. I wouodnt consider them typical for nigs tho.

Not really the point of my thread, but ok? People in different socio-political-and environmental climates developed technology at different rates and evolve differently. Also in the span of 200 thousand years, Igbo were 4000 years behind in bronze smithing. Hmm... Really makes you think.

Also nigerians are catching up pretty quickly and have already surpassed white countries like poland

economist.com/news/leaders/21600685-nigerias-suddenly-supersized-economy-indeed-wonder-so-are-its-still-huge

Bernie Sanders would be a great president and he can get there with the Green Party.

>Not really the point of my thread, but ok? People in different socio-political-and environmental climates developed technology at different rates and evolve differently. Also in the span of 200 thousand years, Igbo were 4000 years behind in bronze smithing.

You and I both know its much more than bronze smelting

>niggers are lower IQ

Literally the only thing most pollacks get fundamentally wrong.

The grand Jewish NWO conspiracy is debatable.

>inb4 random pics with "statistics" on why niggers are shit

>Literally the only thing most pollacks get fundamentally wrong.
What makes you think that?

Igbo developed iron smelting around the same time as iron so the gap is less there

However no wheel was invented which is sad

>Igbo developed iron smelting around the same time as iron
? do you mean at the same time as europeans?

Europeans had iron about 2000 years before igbo had bronze

No I mean same time they invented bronze