clyp.it/bbf3dtkt
youtu.be/KfYZF8gL5Yo
clyp.it/vhfy25zv
youtube.com/watch?v=0xCHTwbXvyU
youtube.com/watch?v=patkTztLSAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick! Get in before Samuel does!

first for condor guitars

Let's have a good thread full of fun and good times, m8es.

Are danos cool anymore?

learning isnt fun until you learned. lets just jam some blooz

>implying anyone would prefer using those scale shapes to playing a minor pentatonic and bending all the 3rds like God intended

ah thats just Am pentatonic with a sharped 3

I prefer it you dumb fucking faggot. Let me hear you bend the thirds up on a 16th note triplet scale sequence.

how's this EQd lads
clyp.it/4yavroyf

Am I autistic for trying to emulate this?

youtu.be/63x4wTZcnJA?t=1m25s

lossless wav streaming

No but you are a faggot.

This guy looks like he has some Ashkenazi ancestry.

Fixed the fingering for you. No need to hurt yourself like that.

Two-notes-per-string keeps the picking and sequenced patterns more consistent.

Fair enough.

how do you expect to get gud if you don't challenge yourself.
four on a string is what you want, gives you motion up and down and all around.

> At first I was like "I should stop having kids. . ." > but then I was like "nawwwwwwww"

Are you replying to the right person?

sry

this is who it should be addressed to

speech generator
clyp.it/bbf3dtkt

I can take pic related (Mod 6?) a little more seriously. A good tremolo system would help, though.

Okay well you go ahead and pick pentatonic scales 4-notes-per-string. Be my guest.

nah, three's good.

I'm interested in getting a decently made squier strat to then upgrade the hardware and electrical components in. Are there any years in particular that will be made well enough to suit this? Seeking recs

Put new pickups in a MIM Fender. That's the standard approach.

57/62 are the best non-scooped vintage type strat pickups
thank me later

No, thanks.

Hey, I'm currently making the transition from 6 years of strict picking to direction picking and its a bitch of a habit to try and break. Has anyone got any experience with this?

then buy some trash pickups that you know better

WHAT COLOR SHOULD I PAINT MY JAGUAR

Transfer some lewd hentai onto the guitar body to bh

I'm using directional with a two-way pick slant. Still feels mostly alternate because the pick slip just replaces the outside pick. Arpeggiated chords and string skips, though. Usually alternate for the former and swiping for the latter. (I'm still working it out case by case.)

It was hard to switch back to directional after 6 months of alternate. I found myself doing both for a while.

I remember what you said the first time you pedofile piece of shit

I've got CS69s, favela-monkey.

cs69s are notoriously shit though

So are favelas.

Both of these are correct.

>pedofile
where are you from
dont try to lie

i bought a set of 69s once and had to send them back because they were too terrible

I'm starting to train myself to play with a downward pickslant. I'm habitually an upward pickslanter, so it's hard to get any fast tremolo going on one string with the downward slant at this point.

I think Ohmura is a two-way pickslanter but it seems like he uses mostly downward pickslant here:

youtu.be/KfYZF8gL5Yo

my aspiration

You can't afford an actual Fender, you derp.

t. "give me tips to upgrade a squier"

> Saw this old ass woman laughing at the super market talking to another gross 40 yr old
.> said she "had her 3rd kid yesterday!"
> Yelled "Pedo!" and hit her with a tub of butter
> feelsgoodtobeahero.bmp

I'm not necessarily seeking advice on what pickups to use, I just want to know which, if any in particular, squier strats have quality bodies/necks. If the neck and fretboard are shit it's not worth putting new components in

>mfw shackshitter needs to wake up and get back in here pronto

Do you know what a quartersawn neck is?

That isn't me, you idiot. I'm the guy telling him to upgrade a MIM.

nah

so what, and i am not here to answer questions
i know shit about squiers, bye

>MIM
>thinks he can talk anything on anyone about fenders

I don't own a MIM, you idiot, I was recommending he do that. Talking to you is like headbutting a tree.

Good, you can start there. Get the fuck out.

cool man! thanks for the tips!

>squire = turd
>mim fender = turd w/corn or peanuts
>mij fender = turd with lima beans
>mia fende = turd with fancy shit like cashews & raisins

I'd love to see where Samuel's imitation strat falls in the turd list.

diarrhea of course

Noice.

Fenders suck unless they're basses or amps.

I never said they didn't. I'm pointing that out to him because I know he owns an imitation strat.

That's like buying knock-off Bud Light, nobody wants Bud Light in the first place.

I think we're in agreement here, but I'm not sure if we've both realised it.

Could he kickstart a hitman to go to whatever shithole samuel and roman live in?

I was actually thinking about that half an hour ago.

lol mad

>I'm habitually an upward pickslanter
Same. (Mine was pretty extreme.)

>tremolo
When my downward slant kicked in, it was awesome! Planting my palm heel on the bridge helped.

>Ohmura
Great technique. He can rip through a scale position crazy fast.

someones taking Sup Forums to seriously

At least I don't own a Condor, though.

at least im not mad. can you do that?

suh dudes ive converted my basement into a workshop and im going to be building guitars and posting my progress and mistakes here intermittently for anyone thats interested to learn about the process. i browse here often but have rarely posted before. i have almost no carpentry experience so ill be learning as i go.

Check out the workshop before and after, i had to frame just about everything it was a huge pain in the ass but im finally at the stage where i can start building. first few templates are finished.

I'm pretty entertained now you've bitten.

no, you bitten and you did it first

The first stage is denial. Enjoy your "guitars".

>When my downward slant kicked in, it was awesome! Planting my palm heel on the bridge helped.

Cool cool, gonna stick with it until it feels second nature.

is the last phrase (there aint...) on a noticeably different toan?

clyp.it/vhfy25zv

i enjoy them a lot, thanks!

You're welcome :)

no, you!

:)

you mean MIF (Made In Ford)?

What does that even mean?

haha replied again

nice shop eh
go to lee valley and get hide glue, shit changed my life

Haha, replied again.

i'm posting on /gg

You forgot to reply to me, Samuel :)

why is /gg/ so quiet at the moment? i havent seen new posts (besides mine ofc) in like 5 minutes

Peavey appreciation time!

It's because you're scaring them off by replying to every piece of bait you see.

What makes it better than titebond? ive certainly heard about it. i love lee valley btw what a cool store, i just recently purchased a jack plane and spoke shave from there, beautiful tools.

stereotypes of people who play the following

>strat
>tele
>gibson lp
>epi lp
>gibson sg
>epi sg
>cheap ibanez
>expensive ibanez

Gibson LP would probably be a baby boomer with more money than, uh, other things.

Recently just discover a great album: youtube.com/watch?v=0xCHTwbXvyU

Also, I want to find a fuzz pedal that have nearest sound to this band. From my local shop i found only this pedal: youtube.com/watch?v=patkTztLSAs The problem is that all the demos playing a dad rock, so i can't be sure that sound really fit shoegaze. And another one, is this pedal comfortable to switch many times during the song(like grunge)??

>What makes it better than titebond
all modern glues based on plastics or polymers always remain flexible and bond in a different way, but the main advantage is that you can rework the joint at any time by applying heat so repairs, mods, etc. are easier and better. the web site has a pdf on it's use and strenght.

Ibanez was the GH3 metalcore kid go to back just as I started, then I got one because they didn't have the ltd I wanted and everyone else started playing Epiphones.

Strat players are either old men or their kids or Ynwie wannabes

Haven't heard the whole album, but the first few minutes are excellent.

Sweet dude thank you, ill absolutely check it out. are you a builder aswell? where abouts are you located?

I'm in Mississauga, I was employed as a cabinetmaker and my dad was a wood worker, so guitar repair fits right in when you play.
I looks like you built a deck, is that glass stips under it?

Cool man, cabinetry seems like fine work aswell im sure that transfers over nicely, i went to school as a welder so i have some basic skills but so far ive had a blast picking out nice woods and stuff, the whole process has been really rewarding.

My bench is probably way bigger than it needs to be, and its just open on the bottom, no glass. Do you have any recommendations on dust collection? im just using a shop vac right now and its working ok but its still dusty as hell when im re sawing my neck woods

Just picked up leaning guitar, looking for a beginner/bedroom amp. How much watts should I be looking for? The guys at my local guitar store said to go for at least 30, but I've got a suspicion that they're just trying to convince me to buy some expensive shit. I've seen amps starting at 1W, so I reckong there's room to choose.

Also, for a starter amp, is there anything else besides how loud it goes that I should look at?