How does it make you impotent losers feel that us leftists are going out and doing what you only dream of?

How does it make you impotent losers feel that us leftists are going out and doing what you only dream of?

As you waste your days away fantasizing over race wars we're going out and beating the shit out of Trump supporters.

And we're getting away with it.

What are you gonna do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=ckFTBQhrGnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shoot you when you come to my state :^)

You only get away with it in hard left-leaning cities and states.

You didn't see this shit in Texas that's for fucking sure.

>What are you gonna do about it?

Win the election.

>Sup Forums is one person

You guys are helping Trump's campaign tremendously. Keep up the good work :)

>british leftist
>same as american niggers and spics
what delusions you cucks have, the people attacking trump supporters aren't "leftists" they're just fucking moronic minorities

What do you get away with in Texas? Fuck all.

Meanwhile, more and more immigrants are coming in. Your grandstanding does nothing.

Not even in...Austin?

>What do you get away with in Texas? Fuck all.

That was kind of my point, there are some states that don't let people get away with shit like this. Learn some reading comprehension Ahmed.

>flag

I'm going to report you to the EU and get you banned from the internet for hate speech.

Keep it up OP. Burning american flags while flying mexican flags, assaulting families, dressing like degenerates and making fools of yourself is making Trump look like the much needed cure for your cancer that moderates need to see to vote for him.

This is hatespeech.

I'm reporting you to the queen herself.

Checked and rekt

Austin may be the red-headed step-child of Texas, but it is still inside Texas clay. There are more than enough red-blooded people living in the city that wouldn't take the shit these other people are throwing at them.

Did you ask your Muslim overlords permission to post here?

>we're going out and beating the shit
Never seen a single leftist including entire Antifa who could hold his own in a fight, you girls cannot fight unless
a)sucker punching
b)outnumbering
c)outweaponing
d)being protected by police (that you later shit on)

>What are you gonna do about it?
Same thing as always, ignore you since you're benath my notice and then break your jaw if you try to cause problems, it's my job as Security anyway.

So come, but bring a gun, anything less and you'll never walk properly.

Nothing. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

I'm just fucking with you man, i love texas. well, the good parts of it at least. it' somewhat deteriorated like most things have

youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo&feature=youtu.be

Spread this video across America /po/lacks.

>impotent
>gets spoon confiscated by police
>impotent
>pays a tax to watch the news
>impotent
>muslims taking over his country and they allow it

>impotent

Reported for hate speech..

What exactly have you done that you are getting away with?

You are most likely just some limp wristed cuckold, afraid to leave your shitty Londonistan flat, in fear of being culturally enriched by Ahmed and Farouk.

>What are you gonna do about it
Win the election? A couple eggs and pissed off mexicans is a fair trade for that

can he though? i mean without the latinos and the blacks and the women and the angry liberals, i don't think he can. he's been winning so far because he was a republican-specific candidate, but hilary should destroy him, unfortunately. and i think Cali carries the most votes too, no one there will vote for him

>we're getting away with it

What are you getting away with? The EU would like to know for research purposes. You won't get in trouble, I promise.

unbelievable dude. thanks for sharing. more material to use against people who say trump supporters are the angry and violent ones

Blast your guts out on the sidewalk if you dumb fucks try to attack me or my family on our way out of a rally.

#Texas

Cant take your lil gun to a rally, user.

Start spreading this video on facegoy and other social media, cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs

I actually posted this on Facebook. Time to watch the Mental Gymnastics 2016

well trump is clearly a man who understands value. he welcomes immigrants that bring value into the country such as prime slovenian tits. muslims bring nothing but but their annoying zealotry

>What do you get away with in Texas? Fuck all.
Our Laws say something different. Hell, I'm no Trump supporter but I might go to a rally just to see if I get to defend myself from an unprovoked attack.
>A person who has a right to be present at the location where the force is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the force is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the force is used is not required to retreat before using force as described by this section.

What a savages.

Try that in Poland to women and you will spill your teeth out.

Actually mexican sailors tried and that's how it end up:
youtube.com/watch?v=ckFTBQhrGnw
(shit quality)

>when leftists fuck with rightwing fags it's a socially liberating movement
>when rightwing fags fuck with leftists it's a hate crime

What a time to be alive lads

Do you live in London?

Come and find me cunt, I'm waiting outside Old Bong. Bring yer gay pachyderm m8s 2.