So Sup Forums why don't we have a cute, young, clean, beautiful, intelligent, loving...

So Sup Forums why don't we have a cute, young, clean, beautiful, intelligent, loving, attractive girl in our arms on this fine evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEzlQz5L-sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because.

because unlovable. waiting for sexbots tbh.

kek could you even afford one? and they can't reproduce.

Is it our fault or theirs???

>cute, young, clean, beautiful, intelligent, loving, attractive
Perfect women don't exist.

such a beast is mythical

Because I'm an asshole

I do. She's my dog.

Good luck to all you normies. Have fun with alimony etc.

>intelligent
>girl
Oh, you.

Because she's on a plane here for tomorrow.

>move to denver
>go to plasma donation center regularly because poor
>before they let you sell your bodily fluids they jab your finger and take your temp and shit
>process takes a second so usually the tech chats you up
>go in there one day, finger jabber is this super cute chick
>chat with her, she's intelligent, laughs at my jokes, overall cool
>learn her name's Scout
>that's adorable
>over course of next few weeks notice that if she's there when I go in she's always the one who needles me
>sitting outside one day waiting for appointment to come up, smoking a cigarette
>she walks up, shoots the shit
>she mentions she's getting a new job
>right before she goes in to start her shift she says "We should be friends" and takes my number down
>fuck yeah
>weekend passes, don't hear from her
>go into plasma center next week
>don't see her first time i donate, second time she avoids me
>next week
>don't see her at all
>ask one of the techs if she still works there
>nope

I figure she took down my number wrong, texted me, and assumed I ghosted her. Can't find her on Facebook or any of that shit, no idea where she's working now.
rip

because pretty much no one on Sup Forums is a cute, young, clean, handsome, intelligent, loving, attractive guy. most of yall are the male equivalent of free-bleeding feminazis. i gotta wait till friday before i can drive a state away to see my girl.... might post some pics of her freshly fucked ass for you lonely twats in the meantime...

Because my wife is working nights.

I never learnt how to properly talk to girls because I've been a fat fuck until I got 17

Also I think I'm ugly but I have no female opinion on that because as mentioned before cant rlly talk to them

Because it's almost 4am and I have my hand

She looks super cute and full of energy. Mine is a ball of energy all the time. Feels bad working 60+hours a week and school full time. Cant take him for the runs we used to do.

just talk to them like you would talk to a guy. trying to be impressive just comes off as weird and cringy. that only works when the girl was already attracted anyways and wanted that dick no matter what. pretty much every pick-up tactic and game is known and laughed heartily at. they will hook-up with the dweebs they think are attractive and laugh about their game later. just being chill is unusual and piques interest these days. tbh, no game has proven to be the best game for me at least. but then i am pretty attractive, usually have a group of girls mobbing with me when i go out (makes other girls approach us), and hooked up with this big mouthed hoe who told her friend that i have a big dick, she confirmed and now there's a reputation. so i guess that helps too lol

>Because I'm an asshole
same, still have awesome gf

> pick up lines don't work dude
> just be chill attractive and have a publicly confirmed big dick
Seems easy enough

we? fuck you nigger, and on topic, i gave up on that love shit long ago unlike that meme on here, i was actually playing video games in high school and fucking girls, but one girl i tried with fucked it up, so yeah, no need for that shit anymore

wow i wonder what such an enlightened, successful and well adjusted individual is doing shitposting on Sup Forums, residence of 15 year old dweebs and 25 year old neckbeards
really makes you think

Somone who is lonely, duh.

10 million iq here

Cultural Marxism has poisoned the West and niggers tongue me arsehole

Traps ain't gay

Shes in turkey and im stuck in sweden for 2 months.

FeelsBadMan.jpg

I hope one is ur wife someday fag

who needs 3d women when you have hentai

she hasn't arrived with the next wave yet?

I do

go be a nigger somewhere else, nigger

We both work in the morning

MGTOW for 6 years after leaving my ex.

I have one.

Stil an heroing though.

one what? holocaust survivor? an orthodox jewish man? an airline?

Because that way we couldn't raid bosses and jam the pvp. And I mean me and my Gf.

Stay salty halfbreed mutt.

Because I'm being one for my bf rn :3

I hope we get to round you all up one day soon.

Women? Seems kind of weird to kill of a white woman out of jealousy, user...

Because I'm currently suffering some gastric crap.

Can't fuck my 8/10 aryan goddess while I'm puking all over the place.

wholesome.

I haven't been on a date in 5 years so fuck you that's why.

Bc im gay

dude i gotta say her in ur lap gaming is better then her sitting next to you.. someone post that webm of the gamer couple fucking.. perfection

thats fucking nasty keep ur fluids up, i find a small amount of pot also helps just dont irritate ur throat too much

can confirm, gaming in bfs lap is pretty dang fun

i did, She just headed home after we had dinner, watched a movie and fucked a bunch.

And we both fucking hate valentines day.
Despite this being one of the best valentines days ive ever had

>tfw I've found my perfect cutie pie
>tfw I've known her since high school
>tfw shes curled up sleeping in the bed after working out in the morning then coming home and having sex
>tfw about to play some post coitus overwatch

we're all gonna make it brehs keep your chins up

>overwatch
believed you right up to this point pal

she went on vacation with her family

I ruined my last relationship by cheating and continuing to be a horrible person. It feels like with every relationship, no matter how amazing the connection I always end up sabotaging it. She pretty much worshipped the ground I walked on and would be down for anything. I know we had a mutual infatuation, but I fucking miss having that. I cannot stop regretting what I did and I am losing hope finding anyone who even gets close to what I felt with her. Maybe it’s my unmedicated bipolar that causes me to act out my horribly destructive behavior, or maybe I am just a horrible person. I wouldn’t have cheated if I really loved her right? Fuck I’m so depressed. It’s been since June and I am still not over her and I feel so immature emotionally. It’s like it really didn’t hit me until she told me she started going on dates again. I get so much rage knowing that I lost control of her being in my life. It makes me so angry and jealous knowing she is out there sucking and fucking some other guy out there right now. I feel so immature in this respect. My last text to her while I was high was “I bet you’re getting stuffed right now.” After that she threatened to report me to the police if I texted her again. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m losing hope in myself to be a better person. I just destroy everyone I touch.

She left me

She lives in a different country

Implying I don't

Cuz things ended with my ex 3 months ago and i haven't even looked at another girl yet

I'm at work. She's home with the kids

because she is mentally ill and "can't"
i am very angery and sad

Because I'm guy in his 40s and know from experience that girls like that come around maybe every 2 to 4 years.

Bc she’s in Mexico and she wasn’t texting me and I asked her to Skype and she said “sure someday maybe” and we went on a date and she laughed and we had fun but then she went to Mexico and hasn’t come back yet

i only like them until they like me.

you mean until they dont?

No. I only pursue or chase them, until they start showing signs of attachment or clinginess. Then I’m out. 30 and never had a gf longer than 2 weeks. Fucked a lot of fat chicks and Asian masseuses.

I do have one

i'm an asshole that lost his awesome gf, primarily to neglect(not the dude you replied to)

dude u cant do shit in 2 weeks uve never had a girlfriend

Actually, I'm having something horny in my mind right now. I've bought some flowers and Korean cosmetics for my gf, shaved my cawk and ordered 3 pounds of sushi rolls. I'm gonna fuck her in the ass tonight big time, then gorge ourselves on sushi and watch something nice under the blanket together.
I'm eastern european 30 lvl Slav

To do anything? Takes 2 weeks to go on a date? A 2nd date? Telll me what amount of time is mandatory before you can declare “in a relationship” ?

That 2 weeks was in 6th grade.

My GF broke up with me in january after a relationship of 2+years. Still love her so much, about to kms

cuz women are fake
I WAS a BIG TIME NERD
afterwards
i bacame a tekno ranger RAVER
and you guys are missing nothing
social LIFE = BEING USED (FOR MONEY) OR OTHER USEFUL STUFF BY OTHER PEOPLE
so yeh

just remember, a normal person would have just asked why you didnt reply, or did you get my text or so

fuck off with your whiny behaviour

i would say 6 or so months before it was enough time to have accomplishment in relationship, to say you went on 2 dates and called it a relationship is indeed grade 6

I will.
We will have dinner, then we'll do an escape room, then hit an arcade bar, then we'll come back to the place she's staying and fool around.

We left our wives for each other.

>tekno ranger RAVER

We either care too much or we don't care enough.
I'm sick of the concept of falling in love.

Because I haven't found a unicorn yet.

Because those do not exist. Some women may look attractive, but ALL women have the personality of a komodo dragon. youtube.com/watch?v=EEzlQz5L-sU

nooo nooo not what i was saying. I was saying 2 weeks is long enough to go on a couple dates and maybe hook up. And the sixth grade comment was saying that was my 2 week relationship. Half ass attempt at a joke

>tfw no hot demon bf to eternally pound my gay ass for eternity

I'm in thirties. That person doesn't exist. Or she's married to someone with two orders of magnitude more money than me.

i do

haha thanks

>I'm divorcing her.
she can be cute, young, clean, beautiful, intelligent, loving, attractive and still not worth it if she has borderline personality disorder...

dont marry until you are sure, government are fucking retarded (current incarnation)

theirs ofc hehexd

I am, we fight, she calls me Jabba but she’s amazing, it can happen for you too.