Timeless

I have a perpetual hard-on watching Abigail Spencer in anything after her fappening kino videoS, wew

I wish she'd moan in her shows

You should try to get on that show as an extra and tell her in person.

jesus christ I got tired reading that post, but that's a great idea for if I ever have money and time and energy and stuff

>dat moaning
>dat nipple play
>dat wet pussy
>dat twitching

I can't

she needs to do panty scenes in the show showing side boob iand boobbounce is not enough

ikr, get her to a goddamn sexy time already!

>we can't change anything as to not disrupt the timeline
>they change a shitload of things each time

wew!

hnnnnnnng

Who did she make the videos for?

for me

wow wtf this is a top tier underrated mommy like god damn

DUDE

degenerate whore

Not much in the present has been altered by the Three for the last few episodes.
I would have liked to have seen what happened with the telegram he tried to send forward to the future and why it didn't work out.

who the hell smokes and eats at the same time?!

they're kinda dropping the ball on that, if the first visit changed so much, shit should just get fucked up with every visit desu

They could do so much with it but the budget doesn't allow it. How neat would it be if they came back and their whole support crew is different, or they're in a different building or they have a different US president. Although eventually that would defeat the purpose of having Abigail there, which is like 95% of the show's appeal

can't they just like do something to reset the history to the 'correct' history thatlucy knows somehow

also i dont know how time travel paradoxes work but couldn't lucy theoretically go back in time and change events that cause her to not exist in the future and when she returns they're confused as to who she is
like timeline 1 lucy goes into the past and creates timeline 2 in which no lucy exists and when they return to the future timeline 1 lucy pops out and they don't know who she is

They try to minimize what bad guy did

>like timeline 1 lucy goes into the past and creates timeline 2 in which no lucy exists and when they return to the future timeline 1 lucy pops out and they don't know who she is
I'm guessing they're gonna touch on that eventually. There's only so much "bad guy goes into the past and something changes but not really" before it gets repetitive

>best the fappening material
still jacking to her from time to time

>>I wish she'd moan in her shows
I want to eat abigail spencer's pussy

her nose is perfect

the last part is me eating her out