Proof that the only thing you need to be is pretty to become famous

>proof that the only thing you need to be is pretty to become famous

That's so deep, man.

He's right you know. Look at all these "gamer girl" cam whores for an example. All these lonely men just watch them jiggle their tits in the left hand corner of the screen. They dont even really play games. Yet they feed them income. Its a sad state of things really.

if you like Dr. Seuss characters

wow this is new and alarming

But she also has a bunny...

Shoe is actually funny, understands comedic timing, gimmickry, etc

Which is probably only true of only 1/100th of females compared to males

yeah and she's hot

>be 6/10
>exploit stale Sup Forums memes and alt lite news stories about "le ess-jay-double-yous"
Even that carpet salesman, Peterson is more informative and thought provoking. I think Jared Taylor and Dr Duke are the top of the redpill food chain.

Found the left wing Sup Forumstard

Bro, she stands against feminists. She's looking out for us.
Yeah, she super cute, but that's just a big plus

I dunno, that "le" is looking awfully reddit

is this real

>Its a sad state of things really.
Have you ever played a fucking video game before? People hate other people that are actually good at a fucking game. It makes people rage like fucking crazy. Why wouldn't you think they'd throw money at someone that's not good at them but has tits?

Being pretty helps. Even her BF told her that. And she isnt so unaware of it. But it's not the only thing that counts. It just gives you an opportunity. It's like saying "You only have to tall to play basketball". Does it help? Fuck yea. Will scouts give you attention and expect things from you? Of course. But you can also just suck in terms of skill and aptitude and end up playing in fucking Lithuania with your brother and your nignog father. Shoe's looks got her attention but her ability to make fun of things, be intelligent and poke fun at herself holds the attention.

>She's looking out for us.
beta af

She's accessible, therfore... successful at what she does

Stay out of the way, purefag

Little red pills... little red pills

>hundreds of guys have been saying literally the same shit she has on Youtube but a pretty picture encouraged your click
betafag detected

cuck

logic hurts huh?

I also need to know if pic is legit.
For all reasons scientific.
Maybe I will get my Nobel prize on this one.

Who is that?

I can tell that's a rhetoric question, and
that you feel that way

it's fake and gay but you can draw your own conclusions about this one

ShoeOnHead

She's attractive and funny and OP feel threatened by girls that make his willy tingle.

Jesus fuck it must be lonely in that basement

I love you, Sup Forumsrother

Jokes on you cuck, my parents don't make me stay in the basement.

>because the door hinges are the same

Really? wtf

Body figure is similar, also the hands have similar width.
Still, unless some more obvious marker can be found this is what we have to live with.

Betting you thought or said "bazinga" to yourself when you typed this and pressed "post"

Moar?

are you deliberately being retarded?

Can we return to the official topic of "Are there legit nudes of June on the net"?

Her arms are longer in the nude shot. This is sad shit. I mean not that I wouldnt want a nude but this reaching

That black belt in cock sucking why fake boxxy why.

They're the main thing circled twatfuck.

No. Go away

Men are thirsty and think they'll get boyfriend treatment, kind of like friendszone but online.

this bitch looks like Shrek with a hangover

No.

I think her tits are getting too much credit. Sort of obvious June doesnt have huge tits like this and has a push up bra on most of the time. She's petite so her tits are going to look bigger but this bitch does not have god tier tits.

>******ERROR*************************************************
>UNABLE TO PARSE
>PLEASE TRY AGAIN WITH THE CORRECT SYNTAX
>****************************************************************

can't tell if roastie or white knight

plz go back to r eddit if you wanna be a cry bully bout nice guys

pretty sure they just look nice because they're perky. she's short so a little bit of tits goes a long way on short girls. makes them look bigger if you know what i mean.

This was proven over 5000 years ago in Egypt. Either by Cleopatra or Nefertiti, I forget which one but the point stands.

Yeah except for the most part Attractive people are more intelligent then their unattractive counterparts. (when you take autism out of the equation) this is going to throw all of you virgin neck beards into uproar I know. If you're a hot chick and you can make money siting on you're ass playing video games fuck it do it. Life is meaningless might as well have an easy one. That being said shoe on head is pretty intelligent and stands up against femanazis. When you blatantly point out faults towards the opposite sex like, women only get views because there attractive or men are pigs you're showing that you probably gave psychological issues relating towards continuous rejection by the opposite sex.

I duunno, check out lol cow dot farm slash snow slash res slash 271163 dot html

Interesting intel though shoe is hardly a cow

> little bit of tits goes a long way on short girls

Yea that's what I meant. The supposed nudes here are "I dont have to wear a bra" type tits. They're not just perky they're hefty. She doesnt have that type of tit. It's just she's small.

no nigger. Post a capture or gtfo

Awfully

>"I dont have to wear a bra" type tits.
I don't think you understand how girls work. It doesn't matter if they have to or not, they want to. It's like a status symbol for them to show off stuff. It's just plain ego and vanity. It's why they take nude selfies like these in the first place. Every girl takes nude pictures of herself if she has a camera or self phone around. It'd be much weirder if she didn't have nudes leaked.

It's a whole thread on another image board, faggot. That's why I can't post direct URL. System won't let me.

Grr. Made me fill out another Captcha, motherfucker

No one is talking about the actual bra. Shut your cock holster. I'm saying that the nude of the girl that is supposed to be June wouldnt need a push up bra and wouldnt wear one. Shoe has a nice figure but it's because she's petite so her curves are exaggerated. She doesnt have C cup tits.

>whole thread
> image board
> Grr
>faggot

How about screen capturing the board you autist?

ChristianUtuber wasn’t pretty

you're an idiot

Shut up June and get your tits out and stop shilling your YouTube page, you bald nugget.

this was an under rated comment

Shoenice?

Nah

She’s incredibly pretty. If you dislike her. That’s fine. Don’t look at her online persona. Then she is as relevant to you as PoCu the last Aboriginese Kangoroo whisperer that lives in bumfuck nowhere in the Outback.

You poor poor degenerate you.

She looks retarded. Virgins get fooled by that meme makeup overexposed trickery

>famous
>literally "who?" to 99.999% of the planet
>mfw OP thinks being recognised by 7 children under 18years of age makes someone famous
>mfw I have no face

Not that the fame really is worth anything if that's the main reason people watch you. I personally prefer Blaire White and Ella Grant, they are way funnier imo. Maybe it just takes being a biological man to actually be funny, idk

>T.triggered sceptic

not that user but her tits change in size in every one of those pics

No, shoe0nhead is a stupid whore. Stop posting her