Who'd suck my disgusting stinky brit cock ?

Who'd suck my disgusting stinky brit cock ?

Let’s see with foreskin retracted, user.

Yeah, what's that white thing?

Sure. don't say i didn't warn ya.

It's my smegma.

Looks nice. I’d go down on you until I hear you breathing fast and feel that first jet of cum on my tongue.

What, then you'd stop?

Of course not. What do you think I am? I’d drink every drop until you stop dribbling cum. Then lick you clean.

Ah okay. That sounds more like it. Clean me up good, I'm sick of having a stinky cock.

Would absolutely clean the smegma off your cock if you told me how disgusting I was the entire time.

I absolutely would. I'd hope you'd kiss me afterwards though.

Bonus points if you make me hold still while you wipe it on my face or make me masturbate while tasting it.

Lol. I can't believe my first thought after what I just typed was "I would, but I really am not into kissing guys". But apparently licking the filth off their cocks is fine...
Anyway, just hold my head in place and make me kiss you tbh

got any cumshots?

No, are you some kind of fucking animal?

Clean your fucking genitals.

Foreskin is too tight. Get it removed purple glands

dude this was one f the most disgusting things I have seen in a long time, you make me glad I left england cause disgusting people like you are a fucking plague

*glans
well done america

Nope. I love my tight foreskin. Learn to love it.

I left the UK too, but because of the tories because they are far more disgusting.

That vein is intense af

nah Im good thanks
wash your disgusting dick m8

i give no fucks about politics fren

Why the fuck is smegma such a turn on though Q.Q I'd probably be gagging the whole time if I had to actually go down on that but the idea is so fucking hot.

My dick actually looks worse than this jesus christ..

Pics??

Thanks , ill take that as a compliment.I don't know, but more people like it than theyd care to admit.

you got kik?

amytheerotichorror

I mean. I wouldn't admit it to someone that I literally do pissplay with, so yeah, definitely.

Can i add you too ? Obviously you know what my cock is like.

Sure :3

Oh fuck. Kik don't work on windows phone. Skype message ? Mines arron.taylor92

That's so bs that it doesn't work :c
I deleted Skype like two months ago. I have discord, or you can just email [email protected] lol.

Rate me?

God damn though. It looks upset

That KOK is bigger than my leg.....

Kinda boring and generic. Especially since this thread started with smegma.

Emailed you

-3/10

If I only had the legendary elbow penis

Also , cut, no thanks.

Same email as my skype.

nigga what the fuck cut your dick.

A black and decker pecker wrecker

Mood
Replied

Absolutely. Would love to suck your dirty dick and eat all that smeg.

Well that needs a licking

>tfw last compliment about my dick was two years ago

why even live bros

Why don't you get compliments about it?

people have different tastes in cocks man, it's only average but was able to please whoever it touched

i got my first quads be cool

Just throwing in another.

Wtf. Trips.

Hey I'm digging those balls too man, i bet you're really sensitive there

be cool

>Tfw never had my dick complimented but have had a gf for 6 years

I hate my life bros

Yeah super sensitive really, quite ticklish.

Delicious. Nice balls too. How long do you let the stink build up for before you give that beast a bath?

What I liked was when getting head, they'd softly nibble on my nut sack, you get the same sensation as giving it a good scratch and it's wet and warm.

I want to try it on the giving end.

I'd ask for pic but yeah, sucks man. Bet you got a banger.

Idk man, life is a series of disappointments. Ill just be happy someone can stand me.

Rip. Dump her tbh. Life's too short to not have someone completely adore you sexually.
There's nothing wrong with average. I'm sure you'd get a compliment or two if you posted it. Although probably more like not in a thread focusing on a cock specifically being covered in smegma.

I don't really, i just let sex 'clean' it for me.

I want to post it but I stop myself every time, I'm shy as hell and it's annoying.

Hot

>brit
Traitor

She's cool. I would do that but shes sort of a quiet and prude person in general so i think she legit is embarrassed to dirty talk or say my cock is nice. Also incredibly slim chance I'd ever get anyone else so ill just be happy we bang lol.

Why am i a traitor ?

Brexit

I'm guessing European ?

Understandable. Feel free to send it to my kik? I generally think most cocks are fun to look at lol.

Fair enough. You could try turning up the kink on her and she might come out of her shell a bit? Idk. It's your life and you do what you want, I probably value sex way too much tbh

What do I get in return?

Yep.

Sucks to be you then. Btw, i voted brexit.

we're quad bros now. you have to come to europe and let me lick your crotch.

>Sucks to be you then.
Not as much as you‘ll be fucked.
>Btw, i voted brexit.
As I said: Traitor.

A compliment probably. Or pics back I guess if you want them. No pressure though lol.

Here, have some of my precum.

Doubt it. Like, seriously doubt it.

And another.

mmmm so many foreskins that I would loooove to suck and lick clean on here x

bruh why don't I have that much precum?

it's only a little and I have to be incredibly horny for it to show

Well, you’ll survive it, but it’ll be hard. I liked you. I thought you‘re a little bit cranky but nice. But your „FUCK YOU!!!“ has hurt me...
Farewell, my former friend. Farewell.

yung_succ

kik?

I've been forced to shelf sex as something that's not very important to me. Maybe in a different life with a better peen I'll care more. Right now it's something I'm lucky i get here and there and it's nothing special.

As long as your life is fulfilling there is nothing wrong with that.