Other urls found in this thread:

watchtheoffice.online/the-office-season-1-extended/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch the original

Watch it all over again

on to Parks and Recreation...

sit in a corner and reevaluate your life choices

This, I've watched it about 15x now, it is so great to throw on while working

watch every episode in reverse, to unwatch the office.
only then, would you be free to watch it again.

Watch parks and recreation

Evolve, and watch Community.

im on 6th season now, it was better until this point, but im hoping it wont stay that way

gets better. Fair warning, they REALLY reach with the last season.

i went the office u.s., the office u.k., parks and rec., that david brent movie, borderline, dreamland, the it crowd(not documentary style camera work but still work place a comedy).

If you haven't already, give Arrested Development a try. It's style was basically what started The Office and Parks and Recreations.

Curb your Enthusiasm

parks n rec and brooklyn 99 and try not cry about the office end like the rest of us

lol no, i tried going from the US to UK, and it was terrible. Obviously the same jokes are made in both series but the American one seems to be a little less dry.

I would suggest Parks and Recriation or Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Harry and Paul

Do a barrel roll

u.k. comedy is different. it's not funny haha, it's actually kind of sad and depressing with some "oh, ha". look at the smiths and the cure that's the gloomy brilliant type of shit u.k. shows have. if you want funny haha, the it crowd.

9/11 was an inside job

Trailer park boys

I'm british, Only Fools and Horses is the only thing that really makes me laugh

Seems legit

this..

Go to the pub mate

You could roll

Always Sunny

watchtheoffice.online/the-office-season-1-extended/
Watch the version with all the extra scenes and b-roll clips added.
Makes the episodes much longer.

1,5,8, 0 get.

nice

>Only Fools and Horses
1981-2003 holly shit that's got to be like you guy's cheers or something.

rolling for jan

ah hell yeah

rollin

aw hell no

It's hilarious, but ye its like bread and butter British comedy

what are you Michel Scott? 8 &0? ew

Ricky Gervais wrote for both shows and was an executive producer for the US version. I haven't seen the UK office, but there shouldn't be that big of a difference.

roll

Gervais only wrote a few episodes, like that God Tier one where the gang take a CPR course.

They're completely different shows

kys, the uk office is better.

Some people call me that, other people refer to me as the paper king; not a king made out of paper, a king who's castle is made out of it... although that wouldn't be very useful, a paper castle. You can call me Mr.Dundees, never been an awards ceremony where i didn't win. My employees love me, i love my employees, No I shouldn't call them that, they are family. One big paper supplying family.

there isn't as far as structure, but it's still completely different. the story lines are s1 and 2 of the us office take up the entire uk. so there's repeat but then the outcomes and actions of characters are different. the comedy is less silly and more cringe, like back when Michel was annoying and not lovable.

Gimme a 5

Come on, 4!

i will also roll 4 a 5

1,4, or 5!

rollerino

1,2,5 plz

oh dear god what have i done

Watch 13hours to see jim kicking ass

The UK Office is more realistic. It's like real office workers doing things that make you laugh. It's a very well written television show and it is funny. The US Office is optimised for an American audience and it's super comfy. They use all the British office jokes in the first 1 or 2 episodes and then it becomes its own show. I like both of them.

Actually, you finished it after Michael left. Then you started watching a different show masquerading as the office. Still a good show, but anyone who doesn't think Michael Scott made that show what it was is a retard.

Rolllin

Start it over again like a normal person. Watched probably 15-16times through now. Never gets old.

This. I found PnR funnier than the office (just get past the first season).

roll

roll