Refugees not welcome

Red, white, green.

MAGYAR
REFORMOK
MŰKÖDNEK

Don't know you?

Paprika Paprika Paprika

A based traditional society.

Are the Huns related to the actual name of Hungary?

Savior of Europe
Accept my immigration

hungry hungåry hippo

Treaty
of Trianon

Anonymous Internet User

NEM
NEM
SOHA

My Family's Home

I want to visit but I'm poor as fuck.

delet this
very triggering

Based, for Europe.

BEST
FRIEND
FOREVER

op's a fag

damn dirty bozgor

I'm hungry.

Kürtőskalács, Kürtőskalács, Kürtőskalács

Nazi mongol horserider

Better than Italy.

Honorary Germanic.

TRIANON
EXISTS
FOREVER

Long lost friend

Turkish
Turkic
Turkroach

Nigger
Nigger
Nigger

BUILD
THE
FENCE

handles spicy food

Horse archers raiding

Soros Ancestral homo

Gulas, Rape, pillage

We know, right?

sub human trash

>t. pic related

Build wall then go back to Mexiko, penejo.

qt chubby chicks

pendejo*
fuck this shitty keyboard

beef paprika stew

Stuff's bretty good, I should call my mom and get the recipe.

Orban, Paprika, Sex.

Hungary Hungary Hippos.

Sorosztalpu budos bozgor

I'm surprised that no one mentioned her yet

Our greatest bros

Who are you?

The West Virginia of Austria.

my ex bf

Hung(a)ry for land.

Also, sorry. I would honestly consider being allys, but I'm scared you would just take our land desu.

Officially it is said that it came from "oniogur" which means ten arrows or something like this in roach language.

I'm not buying this bullshit, because the Bulgars were referred with the same name by foreign sources, and even more times than us. It was the name of a Bulgaro-Turkic allience. The Byzantians called us "Turks" several times, but also had several different names for us. It is not surprising, as we used the same horse-based technique (e.g. shooting bows from horsebacks, while turned around)

It certainly did not come from the Huns though. What would -gary (-garius -garia) mean? It does not mean anything in Latin. With have nothing to do with the Huns, don't believe those WE WUZ, LARPer shamanfaggots who claim so. It has to do with what I said above, our ancestors used the same war strategies, we were nomads living in yurtas and rode horses and were the masters of archery. The same WE WUZ people claim that we are descendants of the Scythians, just because they had the same life style too.

There's a theory that it came from the word Ugor, as found in "Finno-Ugric/Finno-Uralian languages". It turns out the Ural region was referred to as Ugor back than by our ancestors and foreign sources also. If this is true, than it was known back then that we came from that region originally, so all those Middle-Age and Modern Age fables about us being descendants of Huns and Turks and whatevers were just made up bullshit.

Another proof of this is that we had a priest, Julius, during the Middle-Ages, who wanted to find the Hungarian Urheimat (original homeland). Guess what, he found it, and he didn't even have to spend years going around Europe. He even found proto-Hungarians living there, and could talk to them using Hungarian, they understood most of it.
He knew excactly that he has to go Eastwards, in the direction of the Ural mountain range. How did he know where to go? Only logical answer is that back then people already knew where we came from.

BIG
MAGYAR
COCK

Home
Of
Soros

Just an itty-bitty bit

kek

(H)ungary is a mistake from the latin translation.Its suppose to be Ungary and indeed it comes from on-ogur.

tl;dr No, neither the name nor our people has to do anything with the Huns. We are Finno-Ugric and according to our state approved history books, our name came from "Oniogur" which is a t*rkic word meaning "ten arrows", referring to the "ten tribes" we had.

I need to go to the färöer

Bad news.

I have heard the origin is east Asia any truth to that?

You're all right.
From a travelling bong

The Hung Aryans

Sideways Italy

East-Asia?
It has to do with the WE WUZ HUNS & SHEEIT theory.
Some say that because the Hungarians are Huns, and Huns are the XiongNu as the Chinese knew them, that we originate from around present day China. Total bullshit though, mate. Armchair historians.

We came from the Ural mountain range, now in present day Russia.
Where the Komi, Manshi, Khanty, Udmurt and Erzya people are.

Were
Badass
Bros

Transylvania isn't yours

Iasi acasa, tigan.
Nu este capsuna in Canada.

Kádárian little men
Nothing fucking changed
Still communist mindscape
Still Ghoulas commmunism

What is that supposed to mean?

GIVE LAND BACK

fuck off Chinese gypsy
>RBS is still banned, lol

Pa
Pri
Kra

TRAI AN ON

Should
be
bros

It's "paprika" and "Trianon" you uneducated peasants.

SZS
language bros
SZS

not a leaf

better than
>ficki ficki ficki

Italy lying down.

Mandatory for Hun threads.

Polak, Węgier = bratanki

>says the 60% white with a king nigger who broke into the White House

Literally, the country of BLACKED
>one man's nigger is another man's President

Szeretlek a testvérem

I'm all for it but you have to come to terms with the Ruskies.

It was a long time ago, guys. Get along.

Soon we'll have an emperor and be great again, while you'll be turned into Libya for not conforming.

>one man's kike is another man's President

Proud Axis Member

>that's a pretty fucking rich fantasy coming from someone who is ruled by a Taliban Marathon runner

Who
Are
You?

Allies?
Friends?
Maybe?

Enjoy your Shillary presidency.

Can
You
Triforce?

1000 HUF have been deposited to your account by: The International Russian Shilling Institute

>This

Just so fucking this. She will be worse than fucking Trudeau

Seriously mongolboy, how do you explain this pic? Your president is a fake opposition shabbos goy.

We don't care about Russia, man. But we won't be allies or friends with them, since they are always dicks to us.
But we're willing to tolerate them and trade with them all the same.
But hey, Putin keeps putin' more and more sanctions on us for not being happy about him annexing outside territories, just as the US is not happy with China building in the South China Sea.
Russia is a shithole and the only thing they keep doing in the modern world is barely chug along on oil and gas reserves while trolling the shit out of Europe and the UN.

If I had to choose between Russia nukes and space travel or Merkel's quotas I would choose whatever you wanted me.

>I lived in England for 9 years. You don't want to be a Westerner.

I can't.

Russia has both Muslims and dictatorship.

Me neither,we are both newf4gs :(

>mongolboy
you are a living meme, man
like every post from you is a dail