Why this awful sounding album is a masterpiece

m.youtube.com/watch?v=58nPEe-TU-w

Also, thoughts on the recent recurrence of TMR related content on YouTube?

> Why this awful sounding album is a masterpiece?
basically because it purposefully goes against conventional popular music theory.
>heres an album that does it better tho

fast and bulbous

Haven't heard much Moondog, but what I have nice choice

Also people are sheep niggers. They don't usually use their brains, I personally love the album, but they credit Don for everything. I guarantee you is John French didn't make sense of Don's nonsense this would exist. Seriously Don need people to help him, he wasn't a Zappa or someone who could write everything them selves and arrange. He needed outside help.

Who

You're retarded

>So let's play really shitty music for the sake of make shitty music! That means it must be good!
Not an argument.

Who said he was making an argument mr le debate man?

How. Explain to mw how I'm retarded

now if i ever bring up this album in conversation, people are going to think I got it from this video.

that makes me kind of mad.

Moondog, are you fucking blind?

Well if you use the retarded points in the video yes. But if you actually know your shit I wont think that.

Like how it was in poor taste to use that clip of him joking about whipping his band because he used to beat them for real.

t. down syndrome

>awful sounding
Dropped. It's just a blues album. It sounds good.

they don't realise how racist they are being
pretty fucking embarrassing, i hope they figure it out

Not really racist. More just musically illiterate.

Explain how this is racist. Not the guy you replied to, but it's very music avant-garde blues. It's not inaccurate to say he was influenced by the blues on this album. If anything your a retard who doesn't know shit to think the blues doesn't play a prominent role in the record.

nah it is, it;s subtle but it's there
the whole rough dirty blues vibe is what led to tmr, to assume its just an atonal mess for some reason like obscurity is like a huge projection of your values onto it

well a lot of why beefheart sounds as fucked up and twisted as he does is a delta blues thing to begin with
but many people assume he was on some kind of arthouse avant garde tip

man this board has gone to shit when ppl actually post videos from vox

fuck off

this lmao