All music sucks. There hasn't been even one good song written by anyone...

All music sucks. There hasn't been even one good song written by anyone. How have humans lived this long without ever writing any good music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8FUZ-saANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqc7JrV5-Z8
youtu.be/6BHXr-_8AE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you written anything that fulfils your criteria of good music?

No and neither has anyone else

>all music is bad
NO U

The majority of the world's people disagree. Maybe it's time to consider the idea that it is you, and not the other 7,000,000,000 people on earth, who are wrong.

Sail is a good song.

It is all bad, no one enjoys music because no one will write anything good.

you might be one of those rare people that doesn't care for music at all.

This nigger knows. Why not listen to sail, op?

then stop listening to mainstream crap and explore all subgenres until you find the ones that stimulates you
then try to understand what are latent elements that makes this you appreciate this particular genre more than the others
start learning music and you'll get to a point where you'll discover alot of fucking talented musicians and have in the process

Sail sail sail your boat
Gently down the steam

They could just write something and put it on the radio or tv. Superbowl sucked

there is allot of bad music now days but a majority of old music was also bad. I'm content with the few genres and songs that i like and stopped to pay any mind to the mainstream music played today.

D.A. for ascended people

I enjoy music. Many different styles, in fact.

you are incorrect.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8FUZ-saANQ

hier, du horst!

But how can you define good music if there has never been good music

if you really think that the good music must come out of a radio, you clearly have been braindead your entire life
everything that comes out of popular and mainstream sources are always engineered to be marketed

Listen to Oneohtrix Point Never

I don't like any of it so none of it is good

Aye! but it's a little bit sad that they don't present a broader line of music instead of 100% Kanye and Coldplay.. it's annoying since the radio is always turned on at work by policy so changing channel is forbidden :/

That makes you a minority, and we all know that minorities don't matter. Enjoy being irrelevant, faggot.

Make good music

You're saying then, that you lack the one thing. The only thing that every culture in the world has developed. What every single human being in the history of humanity has been born with, instinctively. What bridges cultures and carries on traditions and stories from before written language was a concept. You're saying thay you lack the one major core concept of being a human being?

To each their own, but why do you care? I for example have 0% interests of sports of any kind but i simply don't watch or attend them.

We already have. Not our fault that you're a sub-human abomination.

I need good music but II never hear it

is it that you feel sick of all the auto tune music that's currently mainstream for the sheeple? or is it that all music sounds painfull like black board scratchings?

You're not "we", quit acting like you belong

could it be that you're deaf and have never heard music or infact anything? or the slim possibility that you've actually never heard any music that suits your taste?

What a stupid thing to post, think or pretend to believe. Shut the fuck up OP. Dumb cunt.

I bet you love Justin Bieber

no one gives a fuck about your liking and opinion autist

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqc7JrV5-Z8
Sun Kil Moon

You aren't even a real person. I lay more claim to humanity than you.

"Popular music" has rarely been good across all generations. you need to search more!

Another stupid thing to post. Congrats on being a retarded faggot.

Fuck you nigger

yet another love poem by some cheesy campfire guitarist. It's always that or some rapper or a wailing bitch...

I'm white and you are still a fucking moron. Just kill yourself and stop posting this retarded gibberish.

Nah, cuz even niggers are capable of enjoying music. They're still more human than you.

Too be fair, most shit posted on Sup Forums is just that so...

Faggot

what the fuck is OP trying to say. that's like saying there are no good baseball players and there never will be. there's always going to be people that are better at what they do than their peers. quality can only be measured by comparison. are you trying to say that you don't like the idea of music. because by the standards of people that actually listen to music, THERE IS A LOT OF FUCKING MUSIC HAT IS GOOD

But you are projecting like a '' nigger'' nigger.

the boring thing is that most black people tend to stick to the stereotype hip-hop and rap music instead of actually becoming an individual.
Thought i met a black punk rocker at a festival and he was a really cool dude to hang with!

(You)

>for blacks, being an "individual" means conforming to white standards
>get in line, uppity niggers

You should listen to Kill 'Em All by Metallica. If this isn't a good a music then i don't know whats is.

It's a great album for sure!

youtu.be/6BHXr-_8AE0

Metallica is great but there is some good new shit out there!

MUSIC IS THE OLDEST ART FORM, it exists in every civilization we have record of. POPular music has only been a this since Elvis. we have thousands of years of history of people. not making music for money, not for fame. but for a purpose. sailors sung sea shanties so they could keep time and pull rope in unison. natives in Australia where nomadic and so would sing songs that told them directions as they walked. if you where to compile all the songs you could make map of Australia. music is a tool humans can use it how ever they like. just cuz people are now using it to get money and to get to a wider audience, therefore making the songs shirtier and mundane, doesn't mean there is something wrong with music. it means that some people are using it as a tool to take advantage of people and take there money. BUT THAT FUCKING HUMAN NATURE. stop acting like your better that every human that has listed to music you fuck

This