(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)...

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Here have a drink and fuck off

(yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo, yeyo)

Follow me.

Abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they made some pretty good Scrab cakes too!

those meechs munchies tho

EBRYBWUDDY!

you

(You)

Hello. Follow me.

INTO THE JUUUUUUNGLE!

WAIT!

FREEZE!

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

Help!
>Run then stop
Help!
>Run then stop
>Weird noises
Hi!

Is this shit on steam yet or what?

yeah, i'm still waiting for exodus remake

Well, since the first remake wasn't half as good as the original Abe Oddysee, I'm not really waiting for the Exoddus remake.

me me , pickled pee

(me)

>Someone's rustled
it was an exact remake with updated graphics and more fluid controls, what wasn't to love?

>hello
hi!
>hello!
>fart
>hehehe
GWOAK

Graphism were technically better, but ended up feeling less pleasing to look at. I mean they had less personality.

And for the controls, they didn't really felt better. It's a puzzle game, if the puzzles works when you press the right keys, that's it. Making them more fluid was a good intention, but you don't really feel it.

Overall, the remake was highly priced for changes that weren't really interesting. Some more tweeks in the level design, a sort of branch in the road (like you know, adding a level in group with paramonia and scrabbania), or some other form of added value would explain the price and give a reason to be to the remake, but it's not here.

Helloo.
Helloo.
Follow me.
Oke.

Wait!
>Use a switch
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

Follow me
Ok

I thought the environments were brought to life, they were vibrant and had character - its pretty much the same gritty feel to the level design, stays true to the original through it all, im not sure what you expect but im sure its a new game rather than a remaster my friend. They also gave away free DLC on the PS4 which was actually a nice bonus

Yes, but most of the environments weren't supposed to be brought to life.
Rupture Farm seemed like an awfull place with slaves, now it seems like just a normal company. Scrabania's and Paramonia's esacapes looked like vicious places were death could come from everywhere, now it's just a nest with creatures in it.
Also changing the screen by screen view made the game more smooth, but less strinking. I can understand that choice, though.

And for the "it's a new game not a remaster" part, seriously, the only new things are the graphism, which yes, are beautiful, but less effective, and don't forget that "new and tasty" include the term "new".

I don't know about the free DLC on PS4, since I have the game on my computer. But if that DLC came for the original, I'd buy it for the original. But new and tasty already costed me way too much for what it is.

Anyone knows about some mods or fangame of these games?

I kinda agree with you. With that said, exodus was very rushed from what I've heard in some of Lorne's interviews, they didn't actually want to reuse scrabs and paramites at all but did it because of time constraints, so I might consider getting the exodus remake if it goes on sale.

Me in 1999, 6 yo play this on PS1 console. Time passes so fast man

Bleh bleh

It depend if they remake the Exoddus game or if they remake the Exoddus project.

But still, I just hope for a plain new 2D oddworld game that's not a remake.

My granddad had it and it was his favourite game. I used to play it when I went over and it scared the shit out of me, but it was the first game I remember playing / watching and I've loved it ever since, I'd consider it my favourite game just because it's such a good introduction to what video games can be.

My granddad's still alive, I wonder if I should show him the remake, every time I've thought about it I can't think of how to bring it up in conversation.

Sounds cool it was my first video game too, Abe's Odyssee actually, I even played it 10 years later on PC to complete it for first time since it was pretty difficult playing it as kiddo. Speak to your grandpa even if he got dementia his response is something you will always remember, my grandpa could play only backgammon lol.

He's still lucid, he only bullshits when he's had one too many to drink, I'll try bring it up some time.

I never beat it as a kid either, ended up getting around to beating it on PC 6 years ago. Fuck I thought I was old then.

Think i paid about $20 for it on ps4 and it came with the DLC.

I felt they did a fantastic job with the remake.

I enjoyed the original and would play it often but i probably wouldn't go back to it after this one i'm hoping they can do the same for exodus

(You)