Can i just kindly ask Sup Forums to go to IMDB and demolish that 1 star score for this movie...

Can i just kindly ask Sup Forums to go to IMDB and demolish that 1 star score for this movie? I think we can affect the score pretty bad, the white man marches on.

Nobody gives a shit about imdb scores. Rotten tomato scores are what people pay attention to.

Good movie. Don't be mad white boy. Your inferiority complex is showing.

Didn't people already raid it with 1 stars and were labeled as racists. To be fair, a lot of them were racists.

Thing is, the movie is pretty good.

The film will succeed to fail on it's own merit.
Niggers don't have the funds to support the film in theaters.
Only white millennial hipsters on the coasts will be able to push the film past the 3rd weekend but.....they don't care enough.
SJWs don't watch movies, only complain about them so they won't offer any monetary support.
The film will succeed or fail based on Normie interest. Let it be.

If you are not ok with a movie about an african kingdom full of niggers well....

You are the reason we need diversity in Hollywood movies.

The film will succeed or* fail on it's own merit.
Niggers don't have the funds to support the film in theaters.
Only white millennial hipsters on the coasts will be able to push the film past the 3rd weekend but.....they don't care enough.
SJWs don't watch movies, only complain about them so they won't offer any monetary support.
The film will succeed or fail based on Normie interest. Let it be.
Edit: spelling

Don't be a faggot, that movie is fucking awesome.

I just want to see liberals whine about it

Can I just say because I am white and you might be white. I still think you are a loser. I would never not enjoy something because a bunch of crying white faggots dont want me to. Being white doesn't mean we can relate. I would uber niggers to your girlfriends apartments just because you weakness. Not hers.
Just because them niggers, doesn't mean you are not someone I would let drown if I saw you. White boi.

>2018
>using word "racist"

This.

It's a movie about Africans, from Africa, largely taking place in Africa. More than that, it's just a fucking movie about a goddamn superhero that's existed for decades. It'll be fine, it'll be mid-tier Marvel, though people might inflate it a bit.

Blade was a more focused 'what it's like to be a strong black man in America' movie. This is just "generic superhero but from a different culture."

>clearly not from an English speaking country
>white

kay.

That website is paid by libtards actually. 100% score to a movie about nogs, that's just something

Jesus, who the fuck cares. If people like it so be it. If they don't it'll be pretty apparent.

You don't like it, don't go see it bitch

>100% nigger racist shitfilm about nogs are superior and whites are shit
>good movie
Pick one nigger

It's about a FICTIONAL FUCKING COUNTRY with a magical meteor. Jesus fucking christ.

I bet people who really like that piece of shit movie is from countries where there is no niggers. I mean if you meet a nigger once irl you'll hate them for life

>fictional nigger country
niggers are niggers my dude

this

Woww, yur liek teh jokar frum betmon

That movie is indeed good diversity : a black superhero in Africa surrounded by blacks. I prefer that a thousand times more than the new Iron man portrayed as a black female.

lol

Definition of diversity : being composed of different types of people (such as people of different races)
How can it BP be diversity when 95% of the cast are blacks. It's a homogeneous movie.

>their
>their
>there
>there

all black except the villain....hmmmmm

A movie where the nigger is a hero and Africa has a technologically advanced country - Yep, it's science fiction

This.

I'm a fan of the MCU and intend to see the movie based on that fact, but I'm a lower-middle class white man who has the ability to fork over the cash for two tickets and more for snacks/drinks. The majority of black people live in much lower class brackets (in and of itself its own problem) so probably won't see the movie in theatres.

Money talks in this world, and its unlikely Black Panther will gather enough of a financial success to warrant it staying in the MCU. I do hope I'm wrong though, representation matters quite a lot.

#FuckNiggers4Life

Its diversity compared to Hollywood as a whole, not within itself. Admittedly some black people are taking this to an extremely racist level that its a "black movie for black people", but any person with half a braincell knows that is not the case. Besides, its no different from the white people getting so MAD about it. We have so many movies FULL of white people, so why does one movie matter? If it makes a little 7 year old black kid feel like he can be a hero too, its worth it.

at least they Correctly Capitalized all the words that start with C

Fuck that movie. I'll bootleg it. They won't get a dime out of me.

Can i just kindly ask Sup Forums to go to IMDB and demolish that 5 star score for this movie? I think we can affect the score pretty good, the black man marches on.

Personal army requests are when someone tries to get Sup Forums to go after an ex-girlfriend or a bully they know personally. This is a movie. It's silly, but not personal.

Wtf is all the hatred on black people bitch racists? Yo a movie about black kingdom is accurate when you understand african culture we had alot powerful and rich kingdoms when you crackas hunted in the woods in north america. Stupid cracka whys it always bitchin bout blacks i dont see ya bitchin about kungfu chinese shiet. Fuck ya racist i was born here!!!!!!!

Not OP,

Okay, so I have just been over to view the reviews. It seems to be a 50/50 mix of positive and negative. This does clearly not represent the 98% score published on the site as it's overall rating.

My only conculsion therefore is that shills are afoot to promote this movie for yet more intersectional politics. It is for that reason and not "duuurrrr I hate dem niggaz" that I am going to bump the movie down. I would suggest that others joined in for the same reason.

>implying people in countries with English as their native language are white

Sup Forums has never been personal

should move back to Africa

I would, but honestly no one gives a fuck about IMDB. Only Rotten Tomatoes and those SJW cunts have stated they will ban ANYONE that gives that nigger movie a bad rating.

saved

Amen brotha

All of your "powerful and rich kingdoms" were not actually black. Egyptians and Mesopotamians are more tan/brown and closer linked to the middle east.

And maybe that little kid will even go back to Africa once adult !

This movie is either going to convince niggers that there are technologically advanced civilizations in Africa, or convince them that there could have been if it weren't for whitey always holdin' them down

If whitey had the power to hold them down then their civilizations couldn't have been advanced. That's the irony of this whole "we wuz kangz" horseshit. If white people ever had the power to take from black people, all that proves is that they were never kangz.

I'm fine with more movies that are different. But I think the idea that a little black kid needs black people for role models, or a little white kid needs white people for role models, is fundamentally very racist. We need to encourage people to think of people as people, not as groups based on skin color.

You can take the guy out of his race but you cannot take the race out of the guy.