More bands/albums like this

More bands/albums like this

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Blackgaze&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=
rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the-hipster-collection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Blackgaze&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=

>inb4 nu-metal chart

>inb4 some funny epic guy posts the nu-male essentials

Alcest
Wolves in the Throne Room
Veldes - The Bitterness Prophecy
Woods of Desolation - Torn Beyond Reason
Ulver - Bergtatt

>the autumn nu-male collection

Oathbreaker- Rheia

pic related and
rateyourmusic.com/list/Qwerty100/the-hipster-collection/

the profile of the guy who made that rym list is far more embarrassing than anything on the actual list

dude this is absolutely the most retarded album i have ever heard

ulver is no sunbather bro

burzum, keep in mind its not as good as deafheaven tho

Sun Worship - Pale Dawn & Elder Giants
So Hideous - Laurestine
Ghost Bath - Moonlover

Shut the fuck up about this album oh my god I see it posted every fucking day like it's the godsend that black metal needs or something. IT'S NOT EVEN BLACK METAL it's just a fucking rip-off that is tailor-made for people who don't know a thing about metal. Why don't you all just pin a fucking button to your douchebag sweaters letting everybody know that you're musically ignorant and don't know anything about music as a whole, let alone the genre of music that this album SUPPOSEDLY belongs in. Every single one of you are almost always too busy either a) riding pitchfork's dicks like a merry-go-round or b) trying to be hip and cool by liking something that is both "hardcore AND accessible". It's like none of you fucking heathens realize how stupid that fucking sounds. Either you're hardcore or pop but you can't fucking be both. I seriously hope that you realize how stupid you all are for posting this album over and over and over and over again are because this is some Sup Forums-tier spam/advertisement/marketing nonsense right here. This album isn't good. It's not even decent. It's dogshit and you should all feel fucking ashamed for posting this at all.

>this mad

you are right, its better than black metal

pretty sure its copypasta, but nobody said metal retard

>black metallers are STILL triggered by this album

that list is fucking pathetic

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, the Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Deafheaven if you want, but you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are for the elite. For real misanthropists.

it's been four years give it a rest

You have to have an exceptionally high IQ to understand the subtle contrasts between the melodic instrumentation, abrasive drums and the screaming vocals of Sunbather.
But i wouldn't expect you plebeians to understand...

wow youre a faggot

You translated it from finnish, right?
No one is claiming it's tradtional black metal