You are now the Spanish national team manager

You are now the Spanish national team manager.

You have to choose a pairing to partner Busqets for the next World Cup in a 4-3-3 (unless you are braindead and play spain in 4-2-3-1, but the problem remains)

Out of Isco, Thiago Alcantara, and Koke, which two do you pick?

Koke has the funniest name, so him

Asensio

Koke and Thiago.

Stupid posts will not be tolerated

Thiago is a meme like every Buyern player.So Isco and Koke

Camacho and Saul

Asensio is trequartista or a winger just like his dad

>Koke is a meme like every patetico player so Isco and Thiago

>Isco is a meme like ever halal player so Thiago and Koke

Stupid posts will not be tolerated

And he is not relevant to this conversation

Itturaspe and Borja Varelo

Perhaps stupid posts can be tolerated

Isco is capitalizing on the fact that his main opponent, Bale, can barely play full 90 minutes. He is not that good and eventually everyone will see.

I'd go with Koke & Thiago.

Koke has a work rate unlike Thiago.So choosing Koke is giving freedom to Isco which is the one that creates real danger.I stand by Koke

>Isco is capitalizing on the fact that his main opponent, Bale, can barely play full 90 minutes. He is not that good and eventually everyone will see.
>I'd go with Koke & Thiago.
>The Colombian customer seething
Kek.Isco is class.Just like his father

isco on the wing

James is better than any of them lmao

Koke & Isco against smallers nations.
Koke & Thiago in the big games.

Ponga a James calvo hdp

koke-busq-thiago
-----isco/silva

Isco and Thiago, it's not even remotely debatable

Isco and Alcantara because they are having better seasons. Koke as a super sub.

This
Isco on the left and then fill the rest of the 3 on the middle
Bueno.jpg
It's not like Asensio will be ready by the next WC to start for Madrid let alone Spain

Isco is not disciplined enough to play CM in a 4-3-3, there's a reason he's only starting as a 10 in Real's 4-3-1-2 now that Bale is out and Ronaldo plays as a striker. He needs freedom to do his tricks and cool passes, he can't do that at CM, especially in a side with ridiculously offensive FBs like Alba and Carvajal.

In a 4-3-3, Koke and Thiago. But I'd like to see them at least try out Conte's meme 3-4-3, half of Chelsea is spanish players anyway.

--------------------De Gay--------------------
----------Azpi---Pique---Ramos----------
Carvajal---Koke---Busquets---Alonso
-------(2 of Pedro, Isco or Silva)-------
---------------------Costa----------------------

>Isco and Thiago, it's not even remotely debatable
Maybe in FIFA.Thiago sucks defending and Koke balances Isco's/Thiago's lack of defence and workrate

--------Busquets--------
------Koke---Thiago----

Isco is great when he has CMK on his back, but that won't be the case so put him on the bench, super sub tho.

I will pick all three, because Biscuits is overrated shit.

>Thinking Spain is equipped to play a 3-4-3
shiggy

He is playing as a CM or a winger in Madrid though.

Not even the best Borja

rip

Koke is utter shit. Easily the most overrated player in La Liga

Isco is utter shit. Easily the most overrated player in La Liga

As a sub, when there's nothing on the line.
Now that Bale is out and he's starting in his place, it's clearly a diamond with Isco as the 10.

Modric---Casemiro---Kroos
----------------Isco----------------
----Benzema---Ronaldo-----

It's not like Azpilicueta, Alonso, Pedro, Costa and even Fabregas have been winning while playing 3-4-3 all season.

I think Thiago is slightly better than Koke but Koke would fit the role better

Good thing Thiago is miles better than Isco

Well only one of them is playing in a real league

Thiago and David Silva

>Now that Bale is out and he's starting in his place, it's clearly a diamond with Isco as the 10.
He starts on the wing pal

Only two of the players you listed can possibly start. The core of the Spanish players are not the hustle and harrying types, that is the beauty of their style. they are >too intelligent

>Thiago is miles better than Isco

The fact that in the defensive phase he compensates the lines helping the fullbacks doesn't mean he's a winger.

He is a 10 with freedom to float around, but he has to do some defensive work.

Isco and Koke the only correct answer.

Póngalo pelón hijueputa

>The fact that in the defensive phase he compensates the lines helping the fullbacks doesn't mean he's a winger.
But he starts on the wings.He is not floating like James when he starts

>But he starts on the wings.He is not floating like James when he starts

The game has 90min, not 1min.

Koke and Thiago

kek

Why are you saying that? His dad is unknown?

Isco's position in his last 3 games, the 2 against Atletico and yesterday vs Celta.

really makes you think

>Per 90 minute metric
>""X"" score
Wow it is fucking nothing.Btw I hate the Slovenian autist that popularizaed this meme comparisons

He starts on the wing and comes to the middle like most none pure wingers do

>Koke has workrate
>2 dribpast per game

Even Isco has a better stat lmao. Koke can't do the defensive job

Spain will have a great national team again
>Carvajal
>Nacho
>Asensio
>Isco
>Vasques
>Morata

Thanks madrid

Isco and Koke
Keep Thiago as reserve

Herrera

I don't think even the ABUs can disagree

>Using squawka meme stats
PL level is just too low for the NT

then why is costa going to be spain's striker?

It's from whoscored dushbag.

>then why is costa going to be spain's striker?
Because we don't have anything better.He is the weakest link in the team

Morata?

Fabregas and Iniesta

He'll be in the prem soon enough la

The passmap is even better.

B-but he starts on the wing.

>Morata?
Have you seen him in Spain's system? He is even worse than Costa.I would rather put Aduriz or some other meme striker over Morata

lmao

Villa and Torres to Costa and Morata

really boggles the mind

>le pass it sideways man

hmm

this

Koke hasn't progressed this season, if anything he's looked worse, and often not even played centrally

So the other two

>Le I rate Thiago
He is 27 and has done jack shit in his career

Koke and Isco.

de gay
Carvajal - Piqué - Ramos - Jordi Alba
Koke/David Silva - Busquets - Thiago
Pedro/Asensio - Diego Costa/Morata/Aspas - David Silva/Asensio
I'd say Silva has to be in, just not sure where, also those full-backs ant not Azpilicueta because they need good attacking full-backs
no idea how to handle the cf position

put a proper dm/stopper next to busquets, international tourneys need solid defense

>isco, thiago, koke
lmao leave this trash on the bench, they think they are good enough because they used to play next to great players but they are completely average

Javi Martinez, la

>I'd say Silva has to be in
PL babies are horrible for the NT.It is like saying that Herrera or Pedro should play for Spain.Just harmful delusion

>Busquets

Nope Herrera is much busier in that position

>Herrera
See

>PL babbies are horrible

David Silva has been carrying Spain since Xavi and Iniesta fell off, face it Tiki Taka is dead

silva is spains only goalthreat

>David Silva has been carrying Spain since Xavi and Iniesta fell off
Because Krusty just puts old people and Silva is the fittest from the old guard
Of course if we play with Busquets,Iniesta,Thiago,Poodro and Costa.A midfield of nothingness and a striker that is just good at hoofball and counter-attacking

Id rather have Asensio given the state of modern Football, Spain need to go to playing a Counter Attacking / Convential Real Madrid type system if they want to be successful and ditch the Tiki Taka

>comparing busquets with herrera
ay explains so much about the poor quality of englel football

>lmao leave this trash on the bench, they think they are good enough because they used to play next to great players but they are completely average

and play who? they are quite literally spain's best midfielders right now

Isco and Koke obviously, they are both dynamic and intelligent and work hard all game

Thagio is a lazy cunt who's a grade A system babby

Also
>2017 onwards
>playing busqeta

Kek

you mean the same real madrid style that was just laughed at bernabeu by barcelona a few weeks ago?

there are no '''''''''''''''''lucky draws''''''''''''''' in international football, madrid's style won't work without them

De Gay
Carvajal - Ramos - Martinez/Bartra - Alba
Fabregas - Isco - Koke
Williams - Costa/Morata - Pedro

They were outdone by a red card and the greatest player in the world trying to make up for the humiliation in the champions league.
and they only lost by a goal. Some humiliation
meanwhile madrid are on course to win the two biggest trophies available

really makes you think

until spain find a good consistent striker (aboriginal costa doesnt count) then silva has a place in the starting XI
unless simeone magically becomes spain manager, i dont think they will change their style too much

>Fabregas - Isco - Koke
who is supposed to be the defending mid here? thicc isco? chubby fatboy koke? slow motion fabregas?

Really, Really makes you think.

>All teams playing Tiki Taka this season = BTFO

>Williams
Please no the nigger is horrendous

>until spain find a good consistent striker (aboriginal costa doesnt count) then silva has a place in the starting XI
Isco has more goal scoring ability than Silva

We have no good CDM so fuck it.
>inb4 Busquets
Lol

STOP INSULTING KOKE

t. PESfag

isco has been scoring a fair bit for madrid
silva has been playing much deeper at club level, when the midfield 3 is him, toure and de bruyne, he wont be scoring as often

i think the best thing for spain right now is to have one of them in midfield, and one on the wing

>They were outdone by a red card
that's what happens when you jump in with two feet foward, yes. Should have gotten another for casemiro but that would be asking too much of a spanish ref
>and they only lost by a goal. Some humiliation
lmao if you think that wasn't a major humiliation:
>losing at home to your biggest rival with messi scoring in the last minute in a game that would have given you the league
lmao you simply can't understand the reality of it all because madrid is not your local team, you have no clue about all the feelings that happen when they win or lose, you are only a gloryhunter on the other side of the world
>meanwhile madrid are on course to win the two biggest trophies available
like I said refballing and '''''''lucky draws''''''''' don't happen much in international competitions (unless you are the host) so using madrid as a reference for a NT is useless