Football is dying ... if young Americans stop playing it, who will?

Football is dying ... if young Americans stop playing it, who will?

youtu.be/TAoxJ7GYaHE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzrTuaD_oew
youtu.be/39Hz0FwweKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Mexicans

poor niggers too dumb to do anything else

black people
(see boxing)

OFF BY ONE

Poor Trent, I remember that game

But black people & Mexicans just dominated pig skins (excluding slavs) out of the sport.

All the white trash that was boxing went to MMA just to have the same thing happen.

who needs brains?

The sport will be 100% niggers soon.

that's not a problem
you'll always find enough americans willing to do something that causes them to become even more stupid than when they started

solved the brain injury problematic

t. jamal

get back to spending all your time ballin so you can buy your single mother a house

>six deaths

WOOOoooOW

Off by one thousand, brainlet

Who'll play quarterback? Will it just be another running back. Imagine lining up with a half back, full back and running quarterback every play.

From the thumbnail I thought the image was a guy getting carted off of The Price Is Right

Import Africans or outsource to India
Problem solved

Its just facts m8. White boys couldn't compete anymore fixing matches and couldn't stand being highlight reel material for all the black HoF fighters.

Just stick to watching the last bastion of hope in MMA before niggas overrun that too.

Both of those are awful ideas. African born guys don't have the superior, selectively bred genes that African Americans have and Indians are as embarassing as Mexico in terms of sporting achievement. At least curry eaters are smart kek.

most white people get real jobs and have successful careers

only dumb white people, which are outliers, play sports

Don't have to imagine it. Played for an idiot coach in high school who ran the "single wing" offense. Fooled teams for like 1 series then they caught on and it was over.

>Most white people become wage slaves and watch athletes who enjoy being at their physical peak for longer than their teenage years

Sounds like the ones sitting on the couch are not only dumb by lazy too. Explains the lack of British champions in anything athletic and their genuinely cheery attitudes***.

don't be mad handegg is simply dumb niggers giving each other brain damage for white peoples entertainment

enjoy your concussions, brain damage and blowing your career earnings 5 years after you retire because you're too dumb to be fiscally responsible

I'm not upset at all. I love football, its sad it may be on the decline due to how damaging it is but, i'm definitely going to enjoy it while it lasts.

An average day in Pop Warner football

youtu.be/mzrTuaD_oew

you should hope we do, because if we start to give a shit about soccer what sport will you guys be relevant in?

fyi you don't need to have gorillions of players or thousands of billions of $ to win in this game.
cf. England NT, wealthiest league in the world, pays 10x what French clubs pay, and still, Monaco easily beat (((Tottenham)))
cf. Uruguay NT, tiny-ass country, which would beat 90% of other countries on the planet

>football dies due to injury/concussion problems
>baseball and basketball enter a new golden age as a result

I don't see a problem here

>being this delusional

Basedball will once again reign supreme as the GOAT american sport

Basketball is also dying. Baseball will become America's pastime again!

>play with over the top padding
>still get injured

Watch some pee wee football on YT. You'll see a lot of helmet on helmet contacts. These parents are proud to let their kids smash out their brains.

youtu.be/39Hz0FwweKE

I will probably honestly stop watching sports if football goes away. It's the sport I care the most about, I'm just not as into any others.