Just got my vita white boi

Just got my vita white boi

>> Sup Forums

When did they make a new PSP? Am I out of the loop?

>monkey ball

vita is for weebs

my sides

why wouldn't you just buy a 3DS or new 3DS? it is objectively and quantifiably better than the Vita in literally every way.

why don't you just buy a Nintendo switch, user, they are objectively and literally better than any other handheld on the market today.

Explain why
and vita has some sick games,can't play uncharted golden abyss on dat shit

you mean you *stole* your vita.

Switch is a hybrid console. what are you, 45? shit done changed, you saggy old bitch

Uncharted is ONE game. if you went with Nintendo, the library is inarguably more expansive.

>INARGUABLE

Um like 4 - 5 years ago I think... damn how old am I

7years

>Just got my vita white boi

Give it back Jamal

Can you give me some suggestions please?

for the 3DS? there's the new Metroid, any of the Monster Hunter games, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance(which is considered the only core KH to have come out since KH2, any of the newer Pokémon games(which are really good), Bravely Default and Bravely Second if you like RPGs, Hyrule Warriors, 64 remakes like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, the eshop has an incredible array of vintage games spanning the NES all the way to 64, all kinds of shit dude

genuine thank you user, anything for the switch

Gravity Rush is lit

the new Splatoon and obviously Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem Warriors looks fucking amazing, Skyrim was re-released on it, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, tbh Sonic Mania looks really good, I Am Setsuna, Fate/Extella, Pokken Tournament, Dragonball Xenoverse, Dragon Quest XI(which is also out on the 3DS), and FIFA 18 if you like those games.

don't listen to any ignorant piece of shit who tells you "the Switch has no games," because they're wrong.

based, thanks user

congrats on buying a system that hasnt had games made for it in like 3-4 years?