>fucking down my coffee in 2 seconds
>leave faster than sonic
>their looks are burned into my skin
>that laughter is still buzzing in my ear
How are you guys holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QA8-ZOuKetU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You couldn't have been so fucking stupid.

Yeah, I'm doing pretty great. Thanks for asking.

So i should have just assumed every female hates me secretly?

At least you took a chance, OP. She might have said 'Yes', but you never would've known had you not asked.

The rest of these faggots don't know.

Go on backpage and get a hooker.

How rude of them to laugh, you should've tossed a fresh hot cup on on that co worker.

I would've been like allright and said hey anybody wants this shit, and then you hand over tha phat stack of cash so she as a fucking goldigger dies inside and then you drink your cofee in 1 sip to leave walking calmly.

If she kept laughing anyway.

What
The
Fuck did you just say?

you know a waitresses job is to be nice to people you fucking retard?

i guess, i don't really want sex now. i just wanted to connect with someone.
that would make me feel better, but i just didn't have the balls.
these things never come to mind when you are in the heat of the situation.

but this was something more, or so i thought, we talked a lot, laughed, told jokes... i know waitress has to smile and act politely, i'm not that dumb.

man dont let that shit get you down, the only 2 scenarios where people laugh at situations like that is either in movies or people just feeling impressed (not in a woah what a guy way, more like lol what a madlad).It's kind of like feeling the rush of being in that other persons shoes but not actually having the pressure of the possible outcomes.

so you had small talk? op i think you might actually have autism if youre having this much truoble figuring out what people are thinking

Don't stop trying, OP. Today is the only day of the entire year where lonely and desperate men and women will do anything to not be alone. Go try again but with an even hotter person. Or go walk up to random lonely looking girls and start talking to them.

>Beta faggot thinks cuatomer service is flirting.

Kek

hey you did it at least, try again with someone else, keep going to that caffee btw show them u dont give a fuck

>be me
>level 32 wizard
>accepted that i'll never have a gf
>don't get shamed like op because i never try

that's a little better, didn't think of it that way...
i know is small talk you god damn morons
thanks for the encouragement.

You know how many people meet their wives in customer service related jobs? They're not Robots, maroon.

>I entrapped my hambeast woman due to exploiting the frequency she was forced to see me in an environment designed for submission and oppresion. Because lonely fucktards take advantage of the physical availability of these soul sucked counter whores who merely see them as a step out of wage life so they can leech them for money and attention

You're absolutely correct.

>Has to meet women at their jobs.

Topkek

Preferably in a social situation that's fucking natural

>i know is small talk you god damn morons
>HURR SHE WUZ TOTALLY FILRTING WITH M,E GUISE
fuck off retard

That's what I do and i'm single!

You would regret it more if you didn't try. Learn from it.

And to answer your question, not good bro. I asked the girl I'm dating how many people she's slept with.. her answer

>139

What do? I feel like I'm plowing a old used runway now.

i wasn't implying that, i was just saying that we talked a lot more than small talk.
well i wouldn't know, but i personally wouldn't really wanna go with someone like that, doesn't some like a reliable partner looking for a stable relationship.

Virgin detected
Because it fucking matters how many dicks a girl had before yours.
Only weak-ass fuckbois with no mattress game and small cocks are worried about sexual history.
Yes user, she had dick other than yours.
Yes user, she likely even came with these dudes. Hell, she sucked their dicks.
This isn't some Korean soap opera where some pure flower of a goddess needa YOUR cock to get off, and has been waiting for you and you alone all these years.
2018. Women like to fuck, too.
Grow the fuck up and get over yourself

She’s a thot. Don’t do it. You’re killing yourself from the inside

Cuck

>Implying I relationship.
>Implying relationships matter.
>Implying you have to monogomy-up with these whores to get laid.
>Implying that girls who fucked other dudes before you even met makes you a cuck.

You colossal beta shit stain.

Hahahahahahaha you fucking loser, I bet they're all talking about it right now and laughing at what a cuck you are.

Hell, that guy that used to bully you in school probably went in, didn't get her anything and she just said yes to him straight away.

Right now they're probably fucking like wild, she's screaming his name and he's getting off to the story she told him earlier about some cuck that came and asked her out and she rejected him. He's thinking about how you're at home, masturbating alone to all this while he rips her wide open, and laughs at how he took the girl you love.

This

No, but you shouldn't assume that an employee being nice to a regular customer means they're in to you. They have to be nice because, unlike the vast majority of their customers, they know they'll see you again soon.

Why the fuck you got her chocolate and flowers? you could just ask her out, i mean you dont even know her to give her that much, and that just makes you look more stupid if you're rejected, there was no need to be that romantic

Neh, could've been wors i assume

>What is an STD

trying too hard
i thought i knew her well enough. But you are right, i overdid it... i was just nervous, i wanted to be 100% ready.

Keked at that gif.

It matters how many because it's a sign of her standards, self respect, and why she has loose walls. I wish I didn't hit it raw.

>What is a condom

I'm surrounded by idiots

She may have said yes without the flowers and chocolate

Holy shit balls.

Found the Antifa member.

>Thinks sexual history translates into standards and mental well-being

Sup Forums. A place where cucks meet.

how? What?

Because I don't subscribe to this imaginary perfect waifu horseshit you faggots lean on.
Because I prefer to not get chained up with some cunt.
Because I laugh at cucks like you who eventually baww because your "girlfriend" spent your time and money just to get blacked by Tyrone.
Sure, kid

>Wanna go out?
>nope.jpg
Done. Move the fuck on.

yes you dumb fuck

wonderful analysis

no, why would she say yes if i didn't bring the gifts? I'm referring to the original claim you made
>She may have said yes without the flowers and chocolate

WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST BE CASUAL JESUS CHRIST, JUST BE CHILL ABOUT IT AND NO ONE CARES LOL

He's pulling your leg.

Appearance. Confidence. Personality.
Stop being a beta.

some people dont like it when you make a big deal over it you fucking autist

do not expect anything from anyone

A question should remain a question, a question needs an answer, you do not know the answer of a question if you ask it, do not expect anything before getting an answer.

Taking a nice shit feels good man, thanks for asking

Also, accept that, holy shit, she's not into to you.
Too many times I see these jackoffs build up some fantasy that the chick they have a chub for totally reciprocate their feels.
>I got told no
It happens. Move the fuck on.

i guessed so... it just sounded too dumb to be made up.
fair point.
i know, i should have prepared for being hurt.

If you enter a store where there never is anybody around and the prices are dirt cheap, whats the first thought?
If you enter a store like everyday its the black friday, what are your thoughts?

Well you know where the bitch works...

It's too much, i said it before, she probably thought the same, also, girls doesn't like when you're so easy, you gave her all of you since not even the first date, too easy, where's the fun on that?

That's a shit analogy. This isnt the 1920's

>i know, i should have prepared for being hurt.
flowers and everything is overkill, because you already expect something
if you would have asked it on the 10 of february and more smoothly, like what are you doing after work, you would have had a bigger chance and in case of rejection you would be falling down from a curb not a window.

Theyre supposed to be nice to customers

well i get it now. I'll recover and try again with someone else.

at least you tried...heart break is the price we pay for love...and a friendly piece of advise..next time you meet a girl, go for it that very first time you meet...if girls think too much about it, even if they like you they wont do it. it just becomes weird...you dont want to date a waitress anyways..they are the worst..

>love
Faggot

Fake. How can someone be such a faggot?

well, we live in the great times of traps, dyed hair, wearing skinny jeans, doing crossdressing and having gay parades, we as men have now so much freedom, we do not have to repress our emotions anymore, we can cry now, freely, so youre right, I will sign myself up the next time.
I want to embrace our advance as a society and feel the tolerance with the new terminal culture flowing through my veins from that gaybar around the corner.

Dude you just need to get rejected more. Soon it will stop stinging.

Listen. First of all, you're not the beta you say you are since you actually went there and asked the girl out to her face. Secondly, I work a job where i get many customers per day and similar shit happened to my female coworkes but goddamn nobody should ever laugh at you because of that, I know we never do, it's a normal thing. The girl was also wrong, I get that she's not into you but in my opinion she kinda picked wrong words to express herself (although it could have been worse) and she could have said it nicely. Anyway, those people are assholes, you don't laugh in a persons face whoever he is because that's just wrong and there's is no excuse for that.
Hope you have a good day OP, and give yourself some credit, there aren't many guys here who would have the courage to even do that, move on to another girl, one will say yes.

>got flowers, chocolate, and a fat wad of cash
dont do that

wow you really are elliot dodger

>this is the Sup Forums i love

>giving away a bunch of money just to try to impress a girl that rejected you
or he could just spend it on himself for fuck

Kek.
Yeah, because I'm totally that guy.
Because I dont want a relationship, and I dont give a shit the history of some bitch I used up over a couple of weeks, then I'm totally a leftist sack of shit.
You're completely retarded.

what this guy said.

Also OP, this is for you:
(and all who find themselves in a similar scenario):
youtube.com/watch?v=QA8-ZOuKetU

well thats the right answer, I like you

This.... waitresses are basically whores that don't fuck you. They want your tip, not the penis kind.

>My feels.
Unfuckable betas

hey would you be interested in being my life coach

Maybe she is lesbian. Maybe you were the 5th this day who asked. ...
At least you have tried

this
dont let the terrorists win

You have a point but I'd 139 is the real number she is a hoe hoe hoe. That just simply is not a healthy number.

I know you're probably baiting, but it's not just
>my feels
It's everyones feels.And I don't mean that in the retarded SJW way, I think it in a normal "wow I'm a human being and the people around me are human beings also so why not think and act toward everyone's benefit like we can"

It's too much commitment for a spur of the moment encounter. Are you retarded?

this
op at least youre trying to make things happen
good on you, keep makin things happen

And?
You looking for a wife?
Are you that guy?
You subscribe to this shit?

hahhaa holy shitttt
did she lose her virginity when she was fucking 12? get out of there bro

I think this is a good analogy.

finally ppl are calling it for what it is
many dicks is disgusting

Flowers and chocolate are too try hard. Women don't like it when you try hard.
When asking women out, make it seem like you are doing whatever that thing is whether she's going or not, and that you just thought it would be something she'd enjoy.

Also who tf cares that it's valentines day? This isn't 6th grade where that's your only chance to ask a girl out.

Join a club or something for networking purposes.

Tits or GTFO

Waitresses are horrible. I work at a high end pizza restaurant. Fuck servers. They're all just so polite for the cash tip. I get to see how these bitches flip shit when they gethink "stiffed".

>all this rationalization
some guys just want a more prudish girl holy fuck
stop being so insecure that you are a massive whore

>implying the barista isnt wistfully looking out the window wondering if she made a mistake right now

The whole flowers and chocolates meme is fucking stupid.

You should ALWAYS try to minimize the risk of rejection by making your initial ask low-key and casual.

DON'T bring flowers and gifts.
DO groom them by asking what they like to do in their free time and using that to your advantage.

OP should have used his conversations to ask his grill about herself.
>Hello coffee grill! Got any fun plans this weekend?
>Good morning, coffee grill. I went and saw POPULAR MOVIE last night, have you seen it yet?

Then you use that information to suggest a casual event for the 2 of you to do together.

>Oh ho, coffee grill! I am thinking about going to see popular movie this weekend...

Then if she expresses interest in the film you can ask if she would like to go with you.

Even better would be to find some kind of activity that you could do that she might be intrested in. If you know she really likes animals you could mention something about a volunteer day at the local animal shelter. If you know she likes the outdoors and cares about the environment you could suggest something like a beach clean up or look up events that are happening at local state or national parks.

The real key is to not be overly formal about asking. Women these days do not usually want formal dates. They would much rather do some kind of activity or normal event with you 1st to get to know you better and then if that is successful you could consider the formal date as a second or third date option.

139 men is a high mileage pussy and signs of a mental illness and only a literal cuck or an STD ridden cunt would disagree.

>what is condoms were invented by kellog's frosted flakes to ruin people's sex lives becuase kellogs has a fetish for denial

probably wore a tuxedo too