Why are Americans so brainwashed?

Why are Americans so brainwashed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Basically, it's because there is always a chance to become rich even if you are a slave rn.

It cant be that hard to live in US?

>muh job creators
>muh free market

I thought all veterans had veteran's health insurance. Like free health insurance for life

Yeah, they can go to the VA and get treated there.

>free

>bailout banks that bankrupted the world economy
>complain when a nigger gets a 100 dollar foodstamp to buy groceries for his family

I do the same as him but i don't blame other people for complaining

the system is terrible, just because we get to live and die slowly because of it doesn't mean it is without flaws

some americans like to stare at other americans complaining and complain
some other americans like to complain about the system

and there is the 100% of all americans

Ever since the neolibs took over the Democratic Party, the left wing consistently fucked them over. We're talking about decades of assrape by the people who are supposed to be on your side. I'm not surprised they ended up in being so fucked up. I do hope the populist left wing the US can shake off the neo-libs and the SJWs so that they can start getting things in order. The Republican Party in it's current state is fucking nuts.

it's free in that they don't have to pay for it, Petrov

Veterans will wear their uniform to stores and restaurants and airplanes because people will give them 30% discounts, free meals, and plane seat upgrades when they see a military person. If you are a veteran, your cost of living is 40% lower than a normal person's. There's no reason for them to be poor

it's amazing that anybody could possibly get upset by a picture like this, literally kill yourself you teenage shit, that's what an adult looks like.

actually the crisis started when they didn't bailout a bank, everyone got scared and as a result the whole economy collapsed

How do you even fucking live
you just go home, sleep and repeat tomorrow everyday of the week what the hell

after they made extremely risky loans (which they were allowed to do after the repeal of Glass-Steagall).

It's what a brainwashed retard looks like. If he was smart, he'd probably question WHY he has to work so hard just to survive while those on top make millions doing fuck all.

Why not jst say all americans are insane and more unstable than a girlfriend with borderline disorder.

>When the 1% brainwashes the 99% to think that workers' unions are against their interests

lol, someone remind me again why there is so many people wanting to live there?

2 reasons
They've been advertising the american dream for a long time
If you have a good degree you can make a shitload of money compared to the rest of the world

But the US media wage seem to be $30k, which is like 2300€/month, before health insurance and car costs (which americans always have to pay).
If you add to that the lack of worker's rights, the violent crime and overbearing government, it's certainly not worth going there.
But if you have a masters you can easily make $60-80k, which is 3500-4000€/mo.
It's not amazing but it's good and there aren't many countries in the world were you can have such incomes just with a masters.

shut the fuck up you little commie shit

unions iz for gommies :DDD

>shut the fuck up you little commie shit

Well put

based poland

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329
Like you can throw stones, brit