With Puerto Rico trying to become a state, shohldthe US be considered part of Latin America?

And if so, how do I learn Spanish?

>how do I learn Spanish?
anime y duolingo :¬)

>shohldthe US be considered part of Latin America
It already is

I hate anime though

I did Duolingo and a lot of the Chicanos make fun of my accent :/

>Should the US be considered part of Latin America?
It alrady is Latin America

Puerto Ricans already have citizenship and they can move freely inside the US, so what is the difference? Never mind that the congress will not approve it

They need to become a state to be able to declare bankrupcy and get help from the government. They can't do anything as of now with their crisis

I was asking the about the difference regarding the status of America as part of Latin America as a result, tho. In that regard it is the exact same thing.

Not really. Most people don't think of the US as being particularly Latin American or Spanish speaking

>Most people
not for too long

If you're an anglo, a frog or a spaniard, you're forever fucked about foreign accents.

You guys just can't do it.

Aprende español, pinche gringo.

Oh well, OP's question was dumb so i dismissed it. Indeed it is the exact thing. I hope congress approves statehood, things are really bad there

Brazilian actor on Narcos made the show laughable and unwatchable.

This
God it was awful to hear him talk. I get he's a good actor, but i see no good reason why would he be chosen. You don't make a series about a hispanic guy and hire a brazilian guy. Fucking american companies

HIJODEPUTA

Brazilians had a tough time getting rid of their accent as well.

>pinche gringo.

I thought those were both Mexicanisms. Why do Spanish people know that?

Same reason French people know Allah Akbar, Watson.

Yes I wonder this too. I won't scrutinize you tho. Genuinely wanna know.

Okey but Mexicans don't blow up on you, only their belt buckle.

Okey but Mexicans don't blow up on you, only their belt buckle

I like this one more because of the dubs.

Illegitimate

Do you consider Brazil part of Latin America or what else if you can explain.

>Why do Spanish people know that?

we know each other slang, gonorrea

I just assume anything that's remotely native sounding is Mexican.

I didn't know that chinga tu madre was Mexican only

How is it not?

The US and Spain have fucked every possible classification:

Latinos: would have to include Quebec
Hispanics: would have to exclude Brazil (although Roman Hispania included Portugal, Spain picked their name in hopes they'd get us, but never did, but they kept the prefix and nomenclature).
South Americans: would include Guyana and Suriname, but exclude Mexico and central America.

You fucked it all up.

so if Mexico voted to become the 52 state of USA would that make Trump wall obsolete?

My bad :(

It's alright, you guys did the best you could.

Well there's a wall on Mexico-Guatemala border

Who considers the US part of Latin America?

Not Latinos that's for sure

>Well there's a wall on Mexico-Guatemala border

Do you consider France to be part of Latin America (with Guyane)

Thanks, youse a nice fella

Funny thing is that France themselves coined the term because they wanted to be included and trying to diminish Spanish influence when they tried to invade Mexico. Otherwise, it would be Iberoamerica.

ostias, pero que dice usteh conchatumare mamahuevo

>. Why do Spanish people know that?
same reason you will too, mexicans are a far reaching cancer

Wtf? Keep your Sup Forums memes there bro

VAYANSE AL CARAJO YANKIS DE MIERDA

Fuck you too, starving faggot.

I hope google translate was correct

fake news

Come on its a meme, fuck the CIA tho

What

At least part of the US would be Latin American.

>Chicanos making fun of accent
No! Do a vocaroo now. We will tell you if it is good or not. Chicanos do not know real spanish!

The US will become a Latin American country, but not because of Puerto Rico.

Mixed children of Mexican men and White American women are the future of the US.

>tfw hillary clinton promises open border policies for all of americas and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants
>tfw drumpf won

>Why do Spanish people know that?

Oh, don't be like that.

Mexicans are cool

We Latin America now. I'm going to start posting in /hilo/ and there's nothing y'all can do to stop it

Even I avoid that place

Not a fan of Bart memes?

You can't have a conversation there.

To be fair, you can barely have one in /cum/ either

Well yeah, the argument about generals being circle jerks is true imo, but there's people that like that. There are threads that not being generals, can be considered circle jerks as well. For instance, in food threads, which I enjoy, you can see the same people sharing the same images almost all the time, and a handful of oc. Maybe I sounded judgemental about generals but they are just not my thing, /lat/ and /cum/ in particular.

>how do I learn Spanish?

CHI

American culture doesn't have any ties with latin american culture

>people here unironically use drumpf
cucked

I've been to quite a few latin american countries and they act differently than Americans. the only country that has a somewhat similar culture compared to america is Canada and then it's still quite different. Once Puerto Rico gets a taste of the american lifestyle they will become Americanized like hawaii did and any foreigner comes here eventually does

I actually agree with you. The whole CHI culture is defined by that

>Once Puerto Rico gets a taste of the american lifestyle they will become Americanized like hawaii did

Lol Hawaiiain got swamped by the migrant tides. Barely any left let alone nearly pure Hawaiians.

CHIs hate Mexico and Mexico hates them. In prison, the Mexicans and CHIs have separate gangs who are always at each other's throats.

And you think that Puerto Rico will be any different?? It's literally a carribean island that Americans can go to without having to actually leave the states. If you think that place is a tourist trap today, imagine what it will be like when Americans flood the island and buy all the houses there