Dormammu

I've come to bargain.

How come he only remembered to use the Eye at the very end of the movie? Couldnt he have saved the Ancient One?

He didn't have the Eye at that point in time. He was already warned about reversing time and creating other dimensions. It was her time to go.

>the theater burst into laughing the entire time this happened

Strangeposting has begun

The Eye was around his neck the entire second half of the movie. He never put it back after he used it on the book, when Wong and Mordo were scolding him for it thats when everything went to shit and he ended up in New York

DO they actually show Dormammu?

Dorma-

Yes, but not in the comic form, he's sort of like a face made out of galaxies.

lmao it minds me in / b/ we'z seids to me we go to /tvv/ and say the bane in threds lol but hows it i member bane in some threds but not all threds lmao so we'z says we says BANE in all the threds lmao

BANE I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

This scene was amazing. If this film was a comic book, these few pages would be remembered and reposted for years to come.

WATCH IT, DORMAMMU

Lame.

The Ancient One was destined to die. She accepted her fate.

is there a camrip out or something?

what's evryone think of the new marvel logo
it screams
>WE MCU
>FOX CAN EAT SHIT

i havent seen it

it's a time travel flick?

he shows up as a giant dark face, not as the flame headed ghost-rider lite though. They do make him pretty much all powerful though.

no but there is some time shenanigans.

Why did dormammu have to kill him again? Couldn't he have just ignored strange and ate earth or whatever the fuck he was trying to do?