Because I want to lick and fuck her hair

>explain to me why a woman wearing a hijab and covers her hair infuriates you
no fuck you Mr Goldstein

It's not christian.

These.

Meh. I dont care. You do you boo

It doesn't, but it's very stupid

So why wear clothes at all?

It doesn't, if she were forced to by law though it would.

Clothes are against the cold.

#free the nipple

I would like to know if she's bald.

I dunno about you, but I live in a part of the world where it's cold most of the time.
The few months where it is hot enough to walk around naked here don't really support a push for allowing public nakedness everywhere.

To be honest what you posted is not hijab. She's wearing make up and has been plucking her eyebrows.

Because they are female cucks.

So a society where a woman's worth is based entirely on her looks is not oppression? You force your women expose everything because if she covers herself she's nonexistant.
It amazes me how you call yourselves men while your wife walks beside you with cleavage and thight fitting clothes. Are you a cuckold? Do you like strange men getting off on your woman?
And don't tell me they don't jerk it to her there are enough creep and feet threads where guys jerk it to clothed pics.

Have you ever taken a good look at a nun?

arouses me tbh

>Being so insecure and distrustful you need 'your' woman to wear a whole body garbage bag.

>Oppression
The difference is they can choose if they want to cover up or not. Showing some ankle won't get them taken behind a building and stoned.

going topless is legal here but girls never do it fuck

>Showing some ankle won't get them taken behind a building and raped.
ftfy

It's not a burqa.

Sandnigger.

Im not insecure im just not a cuck like you. And who says I don't trust her? I don't trust you animals.

Why is it when a muslim woman chooses to cover herself that you yell oppression?

Btw no one gets stoned for not wearing hijab. Besides she can wear whatever she wants in her house.

>Btw no one gets stoned for not wearing hijab
right, they get raped

then they get stoned for cheating on their husband

Is this another trend on Sup Forums now? Trap threads, Blacked threads, Loli threads and now, look at the pretty Muslim girl threads. This is liberal programming 101. Everything that killed the West, all rolled up in this toxic little board.

This. I have no problem with islam, as long as it's not in my country. Don't care how fucked up it can be in their own shitholes

I like pretty hair.

It's a symbol of inbreeding and low IQ

Death penalty on rape so you're wrong

Nice taqiyya shitskin

Because she's a weak person who let's herself be controlled. It's also a sure sign that she has no personalllity except for muh religious upbringing.

your comment is the real symbol of i low IQ

The Koran says nothing about hijabs

t. ahmed mohammedson shitskin

because religious people in general are stupid and its usually a sign that she's religious.

necklaces with a cross or a star of david have the same effect on me.

This

Taqiya is what shia's do you fucking imbecile.
Muslims can only lie during torture or while waging war. You can't just lie whenever you feel like it.

Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence.[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Islamic_law

It's a clear indicator of stupidity. The average IQ of a muslim, race aside, is a lot lower than the racial average. So its either stupid people become muslim or being muslim makes you stupid.

As long as they stay the hell away from Europe and Western countries, I don't care what they do to themselves.

It's standard muslim trickery. Trusting what a muslim says is like putting your hand over a flame and somehow expecting you won't get burned.

When europe was busy dying of the plague because they kept throwing their shit out the window in the middle ages. The muslims were developing algebra, astronomy and medicine

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Good job kid.

This. Fuck Islam.

Because a lot of times its due to what others think more than they think

And it hides too many attractive features, i cant fap to them.

Hilarious!

Standard blind moron, can't form an opinion unless your government tells you to

Namecalling means I win

> Why is it when a muslim woman chooses to cover herself that you yell oppression?

After decades of brainwashing by religion what eals are they going to do.
Saying they have a choice in anything they do is the dumbest thing you could say.

holy shit are all Muslims this retarded?

it doesn't. go away.

It doesn't. I don't care what people do as long as they're not bothering anyone else.

the same reason other shit infuriates me. if you are conditioned to it as a child, it's not an adult choice.

get the fuck over it

Lol

Sure....
Whatever you want to belive to defend your shitty post.

the middle east specifically got ahead technologically because of the plague.
then it got hit with the plague of islam and now it's a backwoods shithole

Yes.

islamic golden age is a myth

>Trusting what a muslim says
Nobody is that stupid

And the west hasn't brainwashed you? You're using worthless paper money with no intrinsic value. It used to represent gold in the bank but those days are long gone. You are being forced to use worthless paper money, how is that not oppression.
And there are enough ex muslims so everyone can make their own choice. Its only when they don't choose the same thing as you then it becomes wrong

see

Saved

Well, I’m a muslim but i don’t use the hijab because i live in a western country
I don’t know why people gets triggered just beacause of a muslim girl using the hijab

Yep. It is a cancer on humanity.

Because social control is always wrong, no matter how you present it (in this case, with religion).

This, the mathematics during the so called Golden Age of Islam, especially during the 9th and 10th centuries, was built on Greek mathematics (Euclid, Archimedes, Apollonius) and Indian mathematics (Aryabhata, Brahmagupta).

Also, the other standard bullshit muslims claim :
>Arabic numerals
That they stole from the Indians
>Alphabet
No, that was the Phoenicians, they also invented crucifixion so there's that.
>Farming
Iranians gave us farming, Arabs just gave us sand.
>Irrigation
Arabs were good at irrigation, but that was back in pagan days

Muslims have offered nothing to the world in 1400 years.

What the fuck are you even on about.
When you tell a woman she has to wear this garbage bag over her body because Sand nigger God said so and no reason that's opreasion. When women can only go out of the house a companied by men because sand nigger God said so that's opreasion. In music culture women are literaly goats that can cook. And I don't care about what kind of money I use. Its just a place holder cause carrying gold around is a dumb idea. Your also acting like everyone in the world dosent know this.

Christians don't kill those that leave the religion, in fact no other religion is know for doing that other than islam, making your argument invalid.

Nobody cares what you inbreds do in your own islamic shithole countries, just keep it out of civilized Western lands.

Because I dont like censorship. And while she might feel supportive of her religion it goes back to some fucked up dudes deciding what she should and shouldnt show, and want to control her every aspect of life. It shows me that she is either weak or brainwashed and does not want to allow herself to break free of her religious, patriarchal brainwashing.

>Showing some ankle won't get them taken behind a building and raped then stoned.

Ftfy

hm, i dont know? couldnt be to keep out of the cold, sun, dirt and grime... no.

>choosing to wear clothes is the same as being forced to wear a bin bag
inbred mudskin detected

So which one were you actually talking to :
..... the one on the extreme left, or extreme right ?

Nice dubs. It social conservatism and conformity that are abhorrent. hijab is a flag for identifying a woman whose a stuck up bitch who thinks looking devoted = being better than someone.

You know you have no fuking argument when your only utlet is to push for a fucking extreme.
>if you think wearing garbage bags is wrong then why wear clothes at all?
>if you shouldn't eat carbs and sugars why eat at all?

stupid user is stupid

attack-of-the-coconut-crabs.png

Its 40 degrees in the shade. Shit is not a choice it is a survival technique.
Burn them all in their sleep.
Start with the kikes they basically the same thing.