WWYD thread

WWYD thread
Reply for replies

anal to the left, right will lick my balls in the meanwhile, and then cun on her sunglasses and hairs
wwyd to her?

Throatfuck her while she's on all fours,,then switch to fucking her doggystyle. Pull out before cumming and blow my load on her face.

I'd fuck her ass raw from behind while pinching her nipples, as I came as far up her ass as it allowed me to, bottoming her ass out, her moaning

tit fuck her till i cum over her face and glasses while she is on the phone with her bf telling him she is just out at the mall.

Is rip those panties off and slam her against the wall. If slowly slide my big black dick into her pussy. She would probably cry at first but at some point she would start grinding her hips eagerly awaiting more.

ANAL RAPE. ALL.

3 way bj

ANAL RAPE. BOTH.

Id fucked them both rough as hell since they look like they have class

RAPE HER. ANALLY.

Anal with left while she eats out right's pussy. Cum on both their faces.

WWYD to these sisters

Id fuck the one on the right while watching her eat out her sis

ANAL RAPE. BOTH.

I want to rape these replies

Deepthroat and cum down her throat. After finger her until she orgasms.

cum on tits 10 times outta 10

Bend her over and eat her till she find every where and cunvulses

What?

I'd pin left against her letters while I raped that pussy. I would keep doing it until she was pregnant

Fuck left doggystyle in front of everyone and cum in her pussy.
Take turns fucking them anayl while their next to each other. Cum in left's ass.

pick your favorite

fucking slanteye gooks

Titty fuck her on that pool and bust on her face

Gut punch her until she puked, fuck her in the asshole with her face pushed into her vomit pile. Take a piss in her bowels, make her shit it out into a bowl and eat it like delicious soup

How old is left? Fuck it i would stick my dick in her

Drop a nuke

18 in pic, 20 now. wwyd?

Anal creampie

Go back in time so I could be the first dick she ever tasted

dont have to go back in time for that

Have any nudes? I'm precumming thinking about that pussy

Missionary and cum in her pussy while sucking on her tits.

Have her ride me until I came deep in that pussy

Forced incest all day every day.

Zetas are rich whores. Rape her and sell her to Iran

Sadly Joanna is too innocent/prude, no nudes

Hang her by her tits and stuff a forearm up her anus

I'll break her. How can I find

she deleted all her social media recently to focus on studying sadly

Sad

My dick is throbbing. I hope she likes black cock

Have right suck my dick until I cum down her throat. Make left makeout with her after.

i would love to see her first experience be with black cock. what would you do with her?

I want her first time to be memorable and degrading. I would have to corner her somewhere she feels safe

Be rough

maybe in the bathroom of a coffeeshop. how would you take her virign holes?

Tie her up and blindfold her, stick head phones in, then drug her dad, sit back and watch him fuck his poor daughter in all her holes abusing her body until she's just slumped on the floor covered in cum, leaking out of her holes, mouth, pussy even her little asshole is all used up.
How about these? No limits

I'd kill left and keep right as my personal sex slave

I'd fallow her into her bathroom and push her up against the mirror while she was washing her hands. I'd stuff a rag in her mouth so she could scream as I started fondelling her

And then? Joanna is made to be cummed in

Nice I like it

I think her face would light up when she found out I picked her.

she looks like she would pull those tits out in the dance floor of a party. nice legs too

Yeah probably would love the attention

I wouldn't want to take her there. I would make it clear what will happen if she screams. I'd take her to my home and let her see what her feauture will be like. It be up to her if she spread her legs open at the idea of being wealthy or resisted because she doesn't like blacks

Probably the first one but reluctantly and after you show your wealth. Very reluctantly. Take her hymen user

this ass needs to be destroyed

If she dresses like that you know she a hoe

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, bet lots of guys have seen them!

I'd make her a reluctant queen

lots of guys probably been between those thicc legs too. one guy must have been lucky enough to pump it into her asshole.

How would you deflower your queen user?

As any proper king does. I'd let my friends go first.

Oh yeah! Would kill for a go on her asshole!

How many friends for her deflowering? What would they do?

8. I'd have them circle her and show her their manhood. I wonder if she would realize the power she has over them? They would all take turns feeling her up and having their cocks suck. I'd watch her body for any signs that she was enjoying It

And then?

Once I noticed her juices dripping I would move in with my dick. I'd slowly slide it in while I made her look me in the eye. I think she would realize that she was mine at that point and that there was no shame in showing her pleasure.

She would probably wrap her legs around you so you can cum in your queen

right

Wwyd?

She has the legs for it

wwyd?

Browse 4chin on my phone as I waste another day.

Don't want to waste my time telling fantasies about faggots crushes or girls.

Post a timestamp and prove YOU want a wwyd femanon, and I'll gladly describe how I would use you.

i'd break into her house while she was out and hide under her bed before she gets home. she'd go to bed but keep the lights on, and i'd crawl out and pull off her sheets before roughly rolling her over onto her belly. She'd wake up and begin to panic as I pull down her pyjama pants, then she'd try to fight and scream as I forced my cock into her ass. i'd fuck her till I came, but I wouldn't get off of her, I'd keep her pinned down until i got hard again, ready for round 2

she'd be at a music festival, in the crowd at one of the stages. I'd pull that bra down, snapping the little cords and exposing her tits. Me and a few other guys would start feeling her up; groping her ass, rubbing her pussy, squeezing her tits, shoving fingers into her mouth.

we'd force her down to her knees where we'd get our cocks out for her to suck

bump

This cunt would drink nothing but my piss and cum.

I'd fill every hole of left's then cum all over her pretty face. Would also breed leftie

Wine bottle stuffed up lefts cunt, beer bottle rammed up rights asshole

Would make left suck my cock while I choke and slap her friend