Are you mad that I'm *LITERALLY* handing the presidency over to Hillary by voting Gary Johnson?

Are you mad that I'm *LITERALLY* handing the presidency over to Hillary by voting Gary Johnson?

Flag

I'm mad that your communist satellite state of brussels gets to vote in my election

You're not....No one knows who you are.

>what is business trip

Why aren't you voting Hillary?
Why would you support giving money to a party that is essentially a fraud?

You could vote for downticket for a republican, and for a democrat president, now, couldn't you?

Also, don't be surprised if Stein and Johnson actually siphon more votes from Hillary than from Trump

You have it coming

>LITERALLY

Why does no one know what this word means anymore?

Not enough of you to matter.

Well, that's what muhwallcucks always tell me.

>muhwallcucks
Come on, you are for open borders and general destruction of America, how on earth aren't you a cuck?

Johnson is more likely to peel off Shillary voters than Republicans voting against Trump...ESPECIALLY if Shillary loses the California primary and is still handed the nomination.

Are you aware that if you want Hillary to win, but you are voting for a 3rd party, you are effectively helping Trump by denying Hillary your vote?

Are you sure you know how the election works? There is no meaningful difference between voting for Johnson and not voting at all.

>implying libertarians aren't just liberals who pretend they won't take your guns away
>implying all my liberal friends aren't already saying they will vote third party when sanders loses

Go ahead and run lolbertarians. Th God emperor never forgives and he never forgets

Nice fifth grade reverse psychology there f᠎a᠎m.

>OP isn't replying to me
>keeps replying meme answers to others
5/10 bait thread

How is that reverse psychology you moron? It's just logic. Someone who wants Hillary to win would have never voted for Trump, so by giving your vote to a 3rd party, knowing fully well that party can not win, you are denying Hillary your vote, which helps Trump.

First post

I listened to him on the joe rogan experience lately and he sounded like an actual reasonable politician. His big thing was just stopping the growth of programs rather than reduction, which sounds like the first step if you want to see smaller government.
He said some dumb line about 16 years of elections, 2 years of a dictator to 'correct' shit. He followed it up with 'benevolent' dictator. Yeah, who gets to determine who's a benevolent dictator? That shit was dumb. Compared to hillary or trump he's far closer to my values and if I vote I'll vote for him not because I think he'll actually win but because he's who believes in what I believe in.

No because if you're willing to vote for an open-borders anti-gun retard you were never going to be a Trump voter anywa

>an unironic lolbertarian appears

Point at him and laugh