Kate Bush general

So I was banned and couldn't talk about her. But in the last few days I've watch tons of videos. She's such a likeable person who I think is /our girl/ seriously these are quotes from her

katebush.proboards.com/thread/1677/room-life

And the more I kinda pick apart her songs, damn she really is queen of Art Pop.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjork.fr/Kate-Bush
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love her music, The Dreaming is one of the most brilliant albums of the 80s easily. I hope she puts out more music soon

I saw something and Paddy hinted at it possibly. But yeah shes really good and a legit good person to. Its nice to see that for one you know.

The Dreaming is a great record. Her original run was a really solid run though I'd argue her only weak album is Lionheart but thats because its kinda a lesser sequel to Kick Inside

She’s fantastic, one of my favorites. I can never decide if The Dreaming or Hounds of Love is my favorite. Or maybe Aerial.

I've only listened to The Dreaming and Hounds of Love, but holy shit The Dreaming is so good, it has definitly jumped into one of my favorite albums. I have to check out the rest of the albums too

I'd listen to the Kick inside and Never for Ever next.

All solid choices, what's your take on the Sensual World?

>You will never smoke dat kush with Kate Bush
why even live

But she is the type of woman I want to marry, a nice destined to be mom, who is chill and cute and shy. Great taste in music, smart and british is a bonus.

So I will hopefully have my own Kate some day :)

Be optimist, she would rather that then pessimist

Kate was a huge stoner
That was the joke that was being made

Yeah but I'm saying we can hope to find our own Kate Bushs (the stoner thing goes along with that)

I like the Sensual World a lot. I think it’s pretty underrated. It’s not quite on the level of some of her previous work but I think holds up well, and has some real gems on it. You?

I have a lot of respect for Kate Bush, because without her, I don't think we would have Björk as she is. Have a nice thread, Katefriends.

not to mention that the bork masturbates to the kate

My favorite song on there is Love and Anger, but yeah I kind of agree. I saw someone once said it was trash but I disagree. I don't think she's yet to put out anything that's really trash yet. I also like Red Shoes quite a bit too. I'm doing a front to back and revisiting all the albums, and on Never for Ever. The Dreaming is sometime this upcoming week, but NfE is today. Lionheart isn't as good as I wanted it to be, but I think Sensual World is better than Lionheart.

Thank, and my you have a fruitful Bjork thread.

Link?

bjork.fr/Kate-Bush

Hey keep an eye on the thread, I have to do some....... research.

I haven't made one yet, they always get overrun by lewdposters and grimeth :(

I'm sorry, and hopefully Kate doesn't get to overexposed, but yeah that fanbase is kind of cancerous. ALso I think the reason they don't ever talk about the music, is because there isn't much to talk about. Plus when you dig into her music theres' nothing outside of base level stuff

Like Kate there are crazy key changes and the song structures are very progressive for pop music, and her lyrics actually cover intresting topics. Like Babooshka is pretty cool, read the lyrics there's a neat story. I've not dug into Bjorks lyrics but I'm pretty sure she has more to say than moans and nothing.

I mean, I have no problem with lewdposters (I'm one of them sometimes) it's just I wish the threads started about her were more about her music. Also there is actually a quite a bit to dig into with her music, especially lyrically.

I did do some digging into Grimes music and there wasn't much that you couldnt do with basic theory or production. I know theees an debate on how much she produced on her last record, but yeah. Also the diss was more to Grimes, I respect Bjork

Also I yeah ill have to dig a but more with Bjorks music.

Oh shit, I thought you were talking about Bjork. Yeah I don't like Grimes that much, and her fans are very toxic towards others.

Yeah I was trying to avoue using her name to avoid them coming here. But yeah I saw you probably miss understood so I had to specify. But its all good. I wonder if its that her fans are more like, younger. I dont know why but they arent very good at taking critism. Or talk objectively.

But whats your favorite album by Kate?

I don't listen to a lot of Kate actually, but I loved Hounds of Love.

banned for?

I was making fun of people saying the rapes werent real and posted a like to a rape hoax site that obviously wasn't credible. But the mods didn't get that part of the joke

You should dig into her music more. If you liked that album I'm sure you'll dig more of her stuff. The Ninth Wave is amazing though

Has anyone heard that On Stage Ep?