All you faggots who are alone on valentine's day come in here, share your story and tell us why you're single

All you faggots who are alone on valentine's day come in here, share your story and tell us why you're single.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8XYOSWFbrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My friend said she wants things 'to be as they used to be' aka she doesn't want me kek, she propably on a date right now though. Doesn't really matter though, decided to end our acquaintance

i opted out years ago, full volcel now

Lost my virginity at 18.
Was single until I was 19 in college.
We dated for 6 months before she cheated on me. Well before I found out.

Never really cared about dating before then. She's the one who initiated the first conversation and flirting. After It ended I was hurt. But now I'm back to not caring. 21 now.

Opinions on the name?

I haven’t spoken to anyone since christmas

My best friends gf tells me she has a big crush on me and she loves me, she broke up w her bf but said we can never happen. Say she doesn't want me to leave cause she enjoys my comfort. She still talks to him despite of saying there over. He also plans an "salvaging the relationship" don't know what to do. Try moving on but I've know this girl longer and had a stronger relationship. Who knows

Ive a personal preference for random sex after breaking up with my cheating bitch of an ex of 5 years. So, today, Bombay, Dominos and Fortnite are my only loves.

Wtf? Just delete that thot from your life.

I gave her my heart and soul but she wanted more. There just wasn't enough love, compassion, and understanding between us, so we broke up. As long as she doesn't do anything flippantly irrational post breakup, its the best one I've ever had, and for that I am proud. She's still a doll. Many, many, MANY faults and flaws, but she tries, and I see her limitations as being acceptable and understandable based on everything I know about her, perhaps mine aren't, she is genuine, and for that, she is loved, my truest yet. xx

I venerate, worship, thank and honour Her.

(she mews at me during sex.megusta)

ugly asian, brown skin and lack of conversation skill

Literally this.

Sure he’s a solution. You should do it too

Had plans with someone until I found out 2 days ago that they was fucking someone else behind my back

Go back to your thread you fuckin fag.

Been in love with someone who doesn't want me for a year.

But she loves to be with me. She loves to hold my hand or even have me sleep over. But she doesn't want to kiss or fuck. She doesn't want to be my girlfriend.

I'm tryna make a change :/

It's hard to move on. She is still my friend, and practically my only friend. She talks to me every day. It's really hard to move on to someone else. I'd love to have a fuck buddy for a while so I can kind of clear my attachment.

Was supposed to go fwb but I forgot to buy her flowers even though we fwb. So she ain't giving me pussy today unless I give her flowers. Fucking bitch should give me flowers or atleast candy n shit. Why do guys never get presents we always get pussy because girls are hoes.

That was me today at 2 am

Sorry Sup Forumsro. *hugs*

OP here, I broke up with a long distance girlfriend who I had been with for 4 years last august.

I'm currently also volcel, but some people seem to not get the concept even if you have your reasons.

My sister thinks I'm gay, it's kinda pressuring me into getting with some random chick but I really still don't feel like it, I just like spending my time and money with myself and with friends, male or female, just having fun.

Start to cut her out of your life, if she tries to get back in, tell her you don't feel that way for her.

Speak to me user

not alone, my ex is still asleep in my bed but I hope you find someone who makes you happy even if you are a gigantic faggot OP

Ditch her. It's not worth the mental abuse.

Top kek, I feel you

Ignore her. Not worth your mental torment.

> personal choice.
> severe trust issues.
> serial cheater.

Not sure if any more reasons are needed.

Sounds like 90% of all asians in my math semester

Don't have a story. I'm just an awkward guy who never really goes up to girls to ask them out. Never had a single GF and 21

She found candy nipple tassels.

Fuck your sister.Her opinion of your sexual orientation should have nothing to do with your happiness.

So we can all agree that opting out is the best option in almost any kind of heartbreak?

Yes.

Thanks user

Actually I'm not single. I met the perfect girl. Feels real nice. It was right after my life spent a solid year and a half burning to the ground. But things have turned around and if I keep up my momentum I could be off to grad school, wife her and have a few publications under my belt

Kinda forced to be single. I have other problems to worry about without adding kids and wife to the mix. I do not have time for relationship drama. Muh shekels stay in my wallet. Instead of wasting it on expensive flowers that die anyways. My right hand gives more satisfaction that the last bitch I had over 16 years ago could not give. Fuck Valentines day. Fuck them stuff bears and $20 box of chocolates. Fuck them roses and fake ass fuck love cards too.

Women have been *deliberately, psychologically altered from their natural state of minds and positions within society.

My thoughts exactly right now.

both sad and happy about it, well, bridges have been burnt in my case anyway so there's not much choice for me

Medically discharged from military. Anxiety and depression. Brain more fucked up than body. Can't work. Can't love myself. Can't expect anyone to love me.

Don't cuck yourself with vapid cunts. Find a girl that cares more about doing something with you over getting something from you. My gf and I are learning to snowboard for v day. Fuck 20 dollar boxes of chocolates sure but being alone sucks more

I just don't like people touching my DICK

I went 18 years before having sex. During sex I lasted at least 15 mins. But when I jerk off I literally cum in under a minute. I think I'd be fine without sex for another 18.

When I fucked that bitch 16 years ago. It took me about 45 mins to finish.

I meant I didn't agree with him because I want to be alone, I just don't like the idea of mandatory gifts and expenses just because it's valentine's day. I want a girl that shares my interests and does something we both love instead of somebody who's just gonna exchange expensive gifts with me because it's the tradition.

I feel you bro. My ex always used to get mad I'd take forever to cum.

How are you guys spending your valentines day?

I'm baking myself brownies and ordering take out.

im single because im 31 and im smart. being a confident single man is way more fun than being tied to some needy bitch who doesnt let you live your own life. Id rather go out tonight and flirt with all the single ladies then to sit and pretend to enjoy what some dumb bitch wants to talk about in the restaurant. yeah, no thanks. ive dated and fucked many girls, when you get past the age of being a dipshit teenager you realize being single is way more awesome and freeing.

Preach it my brother!

Last girl I dated was around november.
> Be me finally getting courage to ask out this girl i used to know
> She goes to my school and we had talked for like a month or something
> She says yes
> We go on awesome date
> Instantly talk about another
> I get internship so we decide a date and talk times over phone
> She ghosts me
> I come back from internship
> She seems really sorry
> Fuck it
> Everyone gets one
> I ask her out again
> She seems really excited and says yes
> I talk to her the next day to decide time and shit
> She says to take it over messages
> Really bitter at this point
> No answer in a week
> Tell her I need her to be better at communicating if we are gonna continue dating
> Been really clear trough out this period that I thought we were dating
> She claims she never saw it that way
> That she had a boyfriend the whole time

I am fairly convinced it is complete bs and she just lost interest. But this seriously took a blow on my self esteem. I been recovering for a couple of months and have not really had time to score a date yet.

I'm sitting in a bubble bath while commenting in this thread. Might play some ps4 but ive been burned out on gaming recently.

This is why most relationships dont work anymore. Just remember (for a glimmer of hope) that it was meticulously done on purpose. Our world today is not the homeostasis one originally intended. It is warped.

OP here, well looks like we have some happy and some mellow participants here.
I made this thread not just to ask the fine young men how they end up on Sup Forums on valentine's day, but also because we all know that there's got to be some of us that end up lonely, and I wanted a small refuge to run to, where we could all gather together.

TL;DR I'm a faggot and you all are too

what a childish viewpoint to put forward, it can take time but i still believe there is a partner out there for everyone, you just have to find one another, life should have meaning, the ultimate fundamental crux of that meaning should be love. bar none.

humans are meant to be happy, free of violence and duress, and progressive to these aims, the delayers and inhibitors should be removed, humanities stagnant exhaustion and shear size and mass of task will eventually gear towards this end..

Isolated myself from the outside world, don’t speak to anyone, been too busy bulking up ready to show people what I’ve been doing

Fuck her m8. At least you slightly improved your dating skills right?

I think too much and have gotten too good at pointing out all the reasons I shouldn't do or enjoy something

Been in love with a girl in the same class with me for a long time. One time, she heard rumors of me liking her during 9th grade. Both of us really blush when we're teased. I don't really think she likes me and think of it as a natural reaction when teased. Then in high school, I tried very hard to not blush or be shy towards her, thus making me seem really less unattached to her. She also seems the same towards me this time. I don't think she'll ever fall for me. This really ached my heart. The curiosity to know if your love is requited really drives you mad, even if you have to act as if that feeling is gone. I sometimes do ask myself, why am I even in love? I don't even feel worthy for anyone. I surely have good people in my life but, I don't think I really do deserve them, yet alone to take care of someone who you don't know if they even like you or not. Every time I see her, my heart flutters. Sometimes, she's the reason I don't sleep in class. But even if all things do go well, I've just got one big problem in this god-forsaken world; Will she even accept me? Even if she won't maybe if I really do love her, I should let her go anyway, where she wants to be besides me.

Okay, also that's the good shit to get user

like other non said, you learned from the experience and you wont make the same mistakes next time, what lifes about bud

It's honestly just another day to me. The Earth just happens to continue spinning and orbiting the Sun. I have some heart shaped suckers though. Guess I'm the real winner here.

ironically my ex was ex-mgtow... and he ditched my ass across the ocean for a middle aged, overweight single mother. I was a virgin, trad/con and loyal. Killed and died for him. so after flying back from the usa to the uk, he severed what we had coldly. sacrificed college aviation engineering course for him- instead of paying for that course I put it on flights...and put it on hold so full time devotion to him.
NOW I CAN ONLY LAUGH. he will realise what he lost. So valentines day is rather lame and i'm spending it on here. lmao he used to moan bc I was constantly hot for him... fixed his meals ready for when he got back from work. lingerie and a trench coat... plate ready. damn fool

Mind telling why you've isolated yourself?

god if the other ones here couldnt call her a zero loud enough pathetic cunt

Cause I had a one night stand the day before yesterday and feel good for now, I also hate forced holidays. Going to see electric six live tonight

Bill and rent took it out of me this year so I couldn't afford to get my gf anything. For some reason I thought I needed an excuse so I told her I was closing today. Now I'm just sitting in my appt acting like I'm not home to avoid the awkward shit

Are you me?
>"I should maybe date this girl"
>"But wait, she's from this religion and has slightly different interests etc etc so we might not work out"

The cycle goes on.

raped as child now I hate people in a weird way that causes me not to be able to trust most and now I am alone by design

This.
I would appreciate one of those pops though.

Dude if not for the fact I am 5´6 I would be every womens dream.
Jokes aside yeah I did, and i know she was a bitch. She was really hot thought. I played myself tbh trusting her innocent cute girl act.

I had a great day today anyways. Got a new gym partner and been playing some video games. My arms hurt though.

Snapchat just sent me some gay Valentine's snap. fuck you

So close to suicide. drifting. settle for the best or nothing at all. numb and being on the edge is to be alive. Valentines day is bullshit. It's pathetic. Normie fags in weak rships are so original 'celebrating' this day.*beer, cider and wine & lots of metal and fashwave to get me through. Traditional values and loyalty is shit currency nowadays. Outcast, obsolete. Lonely trad/Con girl. :] neesturg

Travel to an Asian country mate, you'd still be the dream of many girls with that height.

Ask her out, Be clear it is a date, it can really only go two ways:
>Yes that sounds really nice.
or
> No sorry

cuz idk, it's work
I have a busy life that I neglect anyway

Bro tell her you love her. Tell her about your bills n shit. If she loves you she will understand.

I also got sexually abused as a child by a neighbor and her kid. I know that feeling, it is litterary the reason I am a virgin. I just can´t have sex with strangers (Girls you hook up with att parties exe).

I’m a 39 year old kissless virgin, I’ll never know what it’s like to hold a woman in my arms and feel her lips against mine. I’ll never be able to smell a woman’s hair and feel on her skin as I penetrate her.

A year ago I made one last attempt at finding love, I went to the gym for a while and started eating better but it didn’t make a difference. I’m still depressed with everlasting hopelessness and no amount of lifting would change the fact that I’ll always be 5’4 with a ugly face and awkward voice and a way less than average penis. I can’t even keep a job and I was forced to drop out of college when I couldn’t afford it.

I have nothing, my life was a mistake and I never know the joys of a spouse or kids. Why me? Why did I have to suffer? Life has been nothing but misery even when I was a kid and now even as a adult I find no joy in living.

All I have are you guys keeping me here, I love all of you and I love seeing you guys live the lives I unfortunately missed. Thank you all for being my only friends and support in my life, it’s means a lot to me.

Post them tits.

And if I had wheels I'd be a wagon

Fuck man im like 5'5 i work out and i go to social gatherings with friends etc but it seems like im toi short to be attractive kek. 23 here boiii

cheer up faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=S8XYOSWFbrU

I liek you anun.

Bro thanks for the encouragement, but I am already pretty convinced that I am the dream for many girls where I live as well even if of course the height is a disadvantage. I have had girls (Yes not girl) coming up to me and hitting on me.

If your not confident she will never be attracted to you. Girls dont like bashful guys. If you have to, just fake confidence (for a future girl). Literally take on an acting role the best that you can. You will get in girls pants easily enough. Lets just hope you are adequate enough in bed.

Good goy

Can´t really see the comparison here. I am still really popular with women, in fact had multiple women coming up to me and flirting with me. I am a bit of a psychopath though so I think the charisma I get from that does a lot.

Your a old wizard then. When you hit 50 and still a virgin you will become a wraith.

Keep your head up user.

She's definitely not hugging his fat ass.

Dude Height is not everything. Of course it is a disadvantage and I know it is easier said then done. But don´t worry about your height. Women date based on social hierarchy and while you may not be tall there is ways to climb that hierarchy, especially now when you are hitting your adult years.

if you made this we all know why you're alone

Good user, remove those toxic things from your life.

Give myself a break from society

She's just using you for your attention. Dump her maybe she'll come to you and offer herself legs wide spread just to get your attention back.

I love you too user. Sometimes you want affection and attention from people who you don't really need. Instead, you have us who share similar values and have each other's backs.

That would be awesome if it were true. Like I’d seriously rather have powers of a demon wraith then ever get laid. Shit would be dope.