White girl literally orgasms after getting her leg stroked by the Ichiro. How does this make you feel?

White girl literally orgasms after getting her leg stroked by the Ichiro. How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4mzaqJC4WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw not fucktoy to glorious nip
why live.

makes me feel indifferent

Ichiro still plays wtf isn't he old as fuck.

RAPE

Also both those girls look inbred as fuck

Who?

that red head is a man

>a white girl

>the red head is obviously a guy

MMMMM YEAH

Shes very sensitive, probably still a virgin. Every time women have sex, some of the pleasure centers in their pussy dies, making the next sex feel less good. When girls are still virgins, they are at theor most sensitive, and even a light breeze down here can set them off.

Reminders me how boring and stupid baseball is

Thank you dr skeltal

That's why you have no more feelings in your putrid arsehole.

Ichiro is based though, Why the hate?

Shut your mouth nigger. Isn't your country fixing to get into a civil war? Maybe get off Americas nuts and get your guns ready

>immediately reaches for phone to inform others of the experience before completing the experience itself

>white girl
>brown like an arab
>brown hair

Canadian education

>virgin describes biology of a woman having sex

he's a pro sports player, it comes with the profession.

Thank you, that was very educational, Mr. Virgin.

This version of the video also has it from a different angle.

She doesn't seem to remember that he bashed her in the head.

It's understandable that you'd confuse a white girl with an arabian considering how homogeneous your country is right now.

Been a while since I've seen mongler on pol.

>whores are turned on by money

That O-face was from the thought of the Mercedes and million dollar mansion he was going to buy her.

People like that really grind my gears.

You don't know how a white girl look like. Considering the demography of your country i'm not blaming you.

>what virgins think about sex
what's the matter user didn't you know every time you wank the nerves in your dick die and it feels less good each time?
>boy oh boy i sure hope you aren't circumcised

>mongler meme

filename is unambiguous, my friend

What have i just read

She said I have to call my mom. Gets on my nerves when a "grown" woman has to call her mummy ever time the wind blows. What's with that shit?

Autism is one hell of a drug.

i'm not into mexican ping pong. what happened there?

This idiotic affection towards celebrities is another nail in our coffin.

>OMIGHAD I HAVE TO TELL TWIDDER :DDD

This happens universally with professional sportsmen, it's a perk of the job

>t. i've never seen a vagina

IF A WHITE MALE DID WHAT THAT GOOK JUST DID HE WOULD BE CHARGED AND CONVICTED OF RAPE. BUT THIS NIP GETS AWAY WITH IT.

NO DOUBLE STANDARD HERE, NO LEFTIST PLOTS, CLEARLY ALL RIGHTYS ARE INSANE.

As a gril reading this obvious cry for help, I feel for you. Go get laid, ASAP.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

lmao

Old video, he doesn't play for the Mariners anymore

I would gladly let Ichiro fuck my girl.

He was awesome for the Mariners.

Amazing

>how does it make an eternal limey on Sup Forums feel?

It makes me feel the need to point out that women, especially young women should not be allowed to vote.

Just look at her emotions there. She literally cannot control herself. She's literally incapable of functioning her own brain at this point, and will not be able to function it for at least another 2 hours.

Think about this as well. If that baseball player came out supporting a certain party or candidate. She'd support and vote for that candidate immediately, no matter what policies they have. Even if the candidate was Anjem Choudary, who preaches East London Sharia law, and a form brutal Islamic Communism, she'd vote him.

Young women are naive. More news at 11.

#RemoveYoungWomensVote

>implying men can jusr get laid like women with life on ez mode

>amerifat catching skills
bet they would have caught it if it was a burger

Don't care about the nip, but it really shows how fucking retarded a lot of women are. What the fuck is with that reaction? Freaking out like that, then immediately getting her phone to tell people about it. Jesus Christ, they're retarded.

seriously. I hate that shit so much. stupid women

That's true, however, getting out and meeting someone or even hitting up someone up online (which is more risky, though) isn't always a hit and miss. It can be rewarding sometimes.

Confidence IS key, always remember that user.

DAT NECK

I know, shit like this makes me wish I was gay, modern women are so stupid and infantile and soulless

Get a load of this goy virgin.

I'm a girl, can confirm.

Jesus dude

How does one get eyes like this? It is like they are halfway out already.

>How does this make you feel?

At least it is not a nigger.

Isn't this technically true though?

She pulls out her cell phone immdiately. So many women need constant validation in their lives from social media and texting. Like fem-nigger how hard is it to just live?

I think she's more excited by the fact that she's on TV.

dont you retards read lips? english isn't even my first language, fuckin murrica.

Get molested and become a feminist