Ok, I used to think race war was a joke, but now I'm not so sure

What will happen on the streets if Trump wins the election?

Can we expect more of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl/story?id=39576437
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait for them to start doing this shit around polling places in a couple months.

I think Middle America is going to shit themselves if they see this kind of violence against white people every few days.

Trump did the biggest no, no of all in American politics.

He insulted the cheap labor (mass immigration) that the big bankers need to keep being filthy rich.

Because of that, I expect them to either make him go soft on the issue or try to kill him.

If the regular citizens start asking questions about mass immigration (cheap labor) they might also start asking questions about Fiat currency and the dominance of the Federal Reserve (largest private bank; loans all of our money into existence.)

It won't be a race war.

It will be WW3, and there will be 3 sides

Side 1
>nationalists (countries that already left the EU)
>resistance (countries that are fighting to leave the EU)
>post communist states

Side 2
>globalist shills (EU & USA)
>cucks (who support the EU)

Side 3
>All Muslim (not a race btw) countries except ones that are Shia Muslim controlled.

kind of starting to doubt hillery or trump will win
they'd either get assasinated or smth, i don't know if obama will stay in power, if a new person will be put up (smth like romney), or if the USA will str8 up collapse / balkanize

If Trump wins he'll send national guard/military do clean these shitskins up fast so no worries.

i doubt the EU would invade the UK, greece, hungary, etc

i think it's more likely turkey and saudies (and gulf states) get backstabbed by the globalists (tho i'd think russia would have to balkanize first for that)

We are on path to civil war in America. The country is literally divided nigh 50/50.

I think this will be the era of civil wars in the world. It's nationalists vs the globalists

This video really makes me want to get a CCW and go to a Trump rally/anti-Trump rally while wearing Trump merchandise.

Can you answer me this Ameriburgers? Would I be legally granted open season if I was CCWing at a rally and attacked/threatened?

I hope Trump wins.
I hope the liberal animals riot in the streets.
I hope the police gets authority to fire live rounds into the crowds.

They are working hard to make their predictions come true, let them have it. Like a woman who yearns to be beaten, they will provoke and attack until they get what they want. They will be oppressed, but they will be smug and satisfied with that situation.

No Franz, a concealed handgun doesn't mean that murder laws don't apply anymore. It just means you can carry a concealed handgun.

I wouldn't risk it in California. Self defense laws aren't as good as in say Texas or Florida.

That's my concern too, user. Trump will need to put on iron boots and crush these rebellions, deporting these sub-human mongrels the moment he's elected. There's no other way. They will riot through his presidency and try to destroy this country before they acknowledge they will lose.

The question is.. does Trump have the testicular fortitude for this? Is his tough guy behavior an act? Because he can't 'negotiate' with these people anymore than he can negotiate with a rabid dog.

>if I was CCWing at a rally and attacked/threatened
>and attacked/threatened
These are the key words. If I was attacked could I shoot back to defend my life, legally?

I'm nationalist, racist, sexist, white and I have the honor of being called "literally worse than Hitler" by people around, but my girlfriend is a pretty based redpilled arabic girl, what side am I with in the race war?

Depends on the venue. In privately owned buildings that aren't government/school/(i'm sure i'm missing one or 2)/army base/etc they can have a "NO GUNS ALLOWED" sign up and if you bring a gun there and refuse to leave they charge you with trespassing. If you are in one of those actual no gun zones then you can be charged for some hefty bad charge. Me personally though I would rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6. But I wouldnt' be a nig about it either and if someone threw an egg pull out a gun. I would only pull it out as the tool it is as a means of defending my life, not an overt tool of intimidation to make them think it is not worth taking. (Not because that's poor gun usage because it is a great use for a gun when in a threatening situation such as that, but merely because of the laws). Sorry for the incoherent babble. Haven't had lunch yet & didn't have time for lunch so my brain is on low battery mode.

People are going to die this election cycle over this bullshit. I've never seen such civil unrest, such a divided country. It's literally workers vs. gibmedats

The based German has spoken.

I don't think it will happen. The South Africa situation is more likely in my opinion. The only way we can save our civilisation is through real politics.

Unfettered illegal immigration IS a race war.

I was going to make fun of the Americans for being this cucked, but this shit is scary. Your country is dying, may Trump win this and spark WW3. I'm hoping that the armies are based enough to stand for their countries, and not what some politician cucks tells them to do.

>NO GUNS ALLOWED
it's been a long time since I took a CCW course but I do believe that shit varies by state m8

No, self-defense laws are pretty strict and limited, despite the media on Trevann and Zimmerman. You have to have hard evidence that you thought that your life was in danger.

If you shot someone at a rally, the best that could happen is that you would spend 2-3 years in jail instead of 10, but you would still go to jail

>I was going to make fun of the Americans for being this cucked, but this shit is scary.

I could say the same for you too, Sven.

We both need big changes in or respective countries.

What about a warning shot to fend off mobs chasing you?

All the Berntard protesters at this were the dumbest people imaginable. Can't wait until Bernie gets destroyed next week and this meme can end.

But what about if I was walking on the sidewalk in the near of a Trump rally where most of these attacks have been taking place. As you can in the videos these people are just walking down the street and are sucker punched or hit in the skull with a bag of rocks. If I was walking down the street and a crowd of Mexicans came behind me threatening my life and a spic tries to sucker punch me, could I pull out my weapon and return fire vaguely in the direction the punch originated from?

_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___TRUMP|___|___|___|__
_|___|__TRUMP_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_TRUMP__|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
You have been visited by the wall of Trump

>What will happen on the streets if Trump wins the election?
nothing, because once obongo is out of office police will be allowed to police again

I can chill on November 2 buy a beer and watch livestreams of riot police arresting dirty Juans and fire rubber bullets at LaKeishas and LaMars

Cant fucking wait.

MAGA

This kind of violence on the streets will come for all whites if Trump loses.

No, that's not good enough.

Self-defense laws are really only good when you're either
> at home, and someone breaks in
even then, the invader has to be actively attacking you. If he is running away, then there are some states that say he is no longer a danger and you are not allowed to shoot at him
> armed robbery at a shop

Normal people like you and me can't get away with killing people. OJ Simpson can, because he's rich, but if we shoot someone dead, it's jail for us.

So if someone, unprovoked, cold cocks me in the face without warning, I can't pull out my gun and end his life? Surely that's bullshit?

You can reasonably assume that someone swinging on you unprovoked may be willing to kill you.

The united states will be split between sides 1 and 2

it most definitely will *not be side2 exclusively, to the point it may ignite our own civil war amidst ww3

Goddamn it's beautiful

I do think if a mob is literally chasing you that you can shoot them, but only in some states. It's called Stand Your Ground. It's how Zimmerman got off.

In Cali, forget about it. You could be getting stabbed by a Mexican and you'd still fry for pulling a gun.

My humble opinion is let these thugs keep attacking Trump supporters. It will only fuel normies to go to the polls and put him in office.

Hopefully :) If it's Bernfags vs. Trumpers on the streets, my bets are on the Trumpers, cuz AR-15s and shit. Libtards don't have guns, they are afraid of them.

beat me to it

It depends. The key point in self-defense laws is that you really thought your life was in danger. In court, very good evidence would be you yelling, "Stop! Don't ****KILL*** me! Do not KILL me!" and having bystanders hear that.

Simply being afraid of beat up wouldn't be good enough

Aim all our energy towards the people ruining our countries, instead of taking out or frustration on a board where we all want the same thing.

To make America great again, and by association, the world.

>Former Bernie supporters and independents on the edge between Trump or Clinton show up to vote.
>Get greeted with a mob shouting profanities and attempting to accost people into voting against Trump.
>This gross display causes them to make up their minds.
>Trump wins the independent vote in a fucking landslide.

I can guarantee you that half of those beaners had or have access to guns.

This MSNBC report literally had a liberal shill saying that he spotted gang signs from the crowd beating Trump supporters.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl/story?id=39576437

>4/7

just in cities with lots of minority youth and liberal universities.

they wouldn't try it anywhere else in the US

Whites in general aren't violent.

>90s goths still exist

Jesus.

On a side walk your completely in the clear as far as I know. Might want some /k/ommando's to give you the 100% answer because I know for instance that if you do a drug deal within 200 feet of school the fine/time is increased. But I don't think just because you are close to a "no gun zone" that they can infringe on your right to bear arms in a public place.

These """"protestors""" are just braindead idiots. This is nothing more than an excuse to make some noise and kick over some trash cans.

Nothing major will come of this. We will never have major civil unrest, these people are disorganized idiots with the attention span of a cocker spaniel with ADHD.

What's the end goal of all this shit anyhow? What are they """""fighting""""" for?

>shit themselves
You mean launch into a violent frenzy of pent-up rage?

>asian
>MAGA hat
10/10

What if, in the end, most Americans would really prefer to live in the sort of country where the current government simply cancels the elections due to “danger to the republic” on account of the public disorder?

>(You)
If your from a place with shitty gun laws I don't view your state status & view you like Puerto Rico, merely a US territory.

What is going to happen:
Mexican Nationals will continue to be violent, causing an increase in mistrust of all hispanics.
Some hispanic citizens, Americans, will grow to resent these invaders while others will side with and protect them even more.
So here's what I will do: same as b4, trust and respect must be EARNED so anyone who speaks only Spanish remains in a default state of mistrust. Don't hire them. Don't hire them. If you're hiring illegals you're part of the problem.
Don't patronize businesses where everyone speaks Spanish. There's more, but I'm saying be pragmatic and think long term. You solve nothing by blowing you wad with a 'shoot 'em up' revenge mentality. These illegals must return to their homeland.

Nice webm, remind me of the context?

I hope we can get rid of merkel to Hans

the guns that the american ball is using are practically illegal in the us. I dont get why American gun owners are so proud about the fact their slave masters let them have semi AR15s*

*with a shitton of different conditions depending the state

I want to be able to own all the guns on this pic without paying outrageous taxes or getting cucked permits

Keep in mind that I illegally carried means of self defense every single day at university and had no problems what so ever because the only person that ever knew about it up until this point is me, myself, and I. I also carry when I am getting drunk at the bar because the owner knows me and allows me to do so which in my state makes it legal.

The media will never side with Trump supporters. If there is firearm violence at one of these rallys, the only villain would be the guy with the gun no matter if his life was in imminent danger. Trump supporters have and should take the route of Ghandi and MLK during all the chaos that is to come. If they lash out, it will just backfire. Guns should stay at home during all of this.

>bunch of kids with different political opinions get together
>not expecting this

Who cares, shit like this happens all the time. Should it be stopped? Absolutely.

Will a race war come of this? Not in America, and likely not in the west.

I know pol hates this, but racism is the lowest it's ever been. Ever. More people just don't give a fuck, a lot people in the US don't even know their specific race

>Guns should stay at home during all of this.

Fuck that. Fuck everything about that.

That's only cali bro, I have 5 guns and roughly 2k rounds of ammunition and the military training to use it. I'm not an oddity either, there is a reason this kind of shit doesn't happen in my part of the country. I'm on the complete opposite side of the country, so unfortunately for Cali, they are on their own.

Also, MLK was a worthless communist nigger. I will never, ever emulate that coon.

MFW I own a class 1, class 2, class 3, & explosive devices stamp. My favorite is my rambo setup with a m203 40mm under barrel on my fully automatic.

LOGH failed to catch the notion that people only look for autocrats when the nation is in distress. After reaching some level of stability they want to be left out alone. That's exactly how God planned Israel in its first centuries. Israel was a loose confederation of tribes with minimal govt, mostly ruled by a council of elders in each town. When things got hard, a leader refereed as a Judge was proclaimed and that govt took the country out of that situation. Once the judge died the tribes went back to their confederation

not so sure about that.

why would the EU team up with microsoft, facebook, and google to shut down free speech and rising antisemitism if that were true?

That is unbelievable

>Steyr TMP/B&T whatever
>full size EOTech

why
the optic weighs as much as the gun

post pic

>this violence will come for all whites
GOOD! I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE ADULT LIFE FOR A CHANCE FOR VENGEANCE AGAINST THE PEOPLE DESTROYING MY COUNTRY!

JIDF infiltrator.

The thing the leftwing wants more than anything else if for a Trump supporter to shoot a protestor. It 100 percent doesn't matter what the context is, it would be a disaster for this movement.

goths nowadays are probably fine, the same people who would be goths in the 90s are red-haired, hipster SJWs today. something else other than "notice and accept me" has to be motivating a goth nowadays.

That picture is airshit you retard. Maybe you should get yourself a semi-auto your slave masters let you have so you can actually tell the difference.

What people DO care about are these invaders, foreign Nationalists like the terrorists in San Jose, continuing to grow in strength and numbers.
American and Mexican aren't races but nationalities. The Mexican invasion must end and their terrorists deported to their homeland.

Don't care about any of that bullshit you fucking autistic nerd. When I leave the house, I bring a pistol with me, period. That is not ever going to stop.

Deal with it.

Once trump wins the police will know they won't have the justice department and entire federal govt against them so they'll start cracking shitskin skulls again.

Remember that after Trump is elected in November, Obama will still be president for three months. The president will be on the side of the rioters.

see

HAHAHAHAHAHA nice TRY ATF, you fucking cocksuckers! First of all I'm in my place of employment so the only weaponry nearby would be the one on my hip & the one in my vehicle. Secondly, hahahahhaha.

Uniformed civilian security forces would be better than guns. The rioters are opportunistic cowards. They would be too scared to attack a phalanx of "red hats". The NSDAP was forced to do this by the communists who would crash and attack their beer hall meetings. That's why you had brownshirts in the first place--to protect events, and fight back on the streets.

I think the standard uniform for a Trump rally should be a red MAGA had, and a navy blazer. These are common items that are readily available for many people.

Trump supporters need to be able to easily identify allies in a crowd, and form defensive groups to push back.

You're a paranoid pussy.

Hillary will win. She has the bleeding heart liberals and the masses of shitskins. It can't be helped.

>It's called Stand Your Ground. It's how Zimmerman got off.

No sir, that part of the law was not invoked. Zimmerman proved his affirmative defence that he was justified in killing St. Skittles to save his own life.

I was here for the whole trial

please don't shoot his pupper

I can see a possibility here. Your right!

Which states would spit though? I'd like to say there will be a new form of CSA, but isn't the south full of niggers and Mexicans now?

Literally none of that fucking bullshit matters. My life is more important to me than your movement.

If you care about yourself, be armed. If that hurts any movement, then it hurts a movement. The price to be paid.

You're out of your fucking mind telling whites in America to walk around in this country unarmed. Unacceptable.

This DESU. Granted I will always have one on me and will bring it. Personally I wouldn't show up to one of these protests because they accomplish nothing but meaningless videos that hardly anyone watches but if i were, It would take a threat to my life alone for me to draw & shoot twice to the chest & once to the head.

>tfw goths are some of the least degenerate clique now

Still don't care. There is no combination of words in this language or any other that you can string together that will make me want to walk around this country unarmed.

Stop telling whites to disarm themselves. And frankly, it's none of your business anyway, kraut.

The nationalists will have the middle, the globalists will have the coasts

It's to prevent people from shooting other people just because they got angry or upset.

You have to really prove that the only method of not dying was by shooting. At a political rally, where tensions are high and arguments are common, it's highly highly unlikely that a judge will believe you shot someone in self-defense.

The race war will come when Donald Trump wins.

These people are going to riot all across the country. Just wait until they start killing Trump supporters.

>Shit themselves
We are partying and having a good time. The left are showing their true colors finally. Now that they are out in the open all we have to do it plant the flag in the White House and watch them all fall.

Re-fucking-lax

I never said people shouldn't be armed. But a gun is not a SHOW of force. Uniforms and formations are how you show force, and IMPLY that you are armed. The answer is not to brandish weapons like assholes and make dumb centrists afraid. The goal is to protect these events, to prevent rioters from attacking supporters. Guns won't do that merely by their presence. The gun is what you use when the Stormtrooper Strategy fails, and the leftists rush the even hall and start attacking people with pipes. Yes, then you shot to defend yourself.

But before any of that becomes necessary, a phalanx of red hats can beat the shit out of these Marxists (which is frankly more fun than straight up killing people) since the cops seem unwilling to step in.

this. it is going to happen in coming months, the MSM will applaud the killers just like they did in South Africa.

we need real bikers to show up at each rally shoulder to shoulder letting trump rally people safely pass inside behind them. Big bikers...

Im on his team

No, I have been to private venue Trump rally. Secret Service has the entrances heavily secured, just like going through an airport all your bags are searched, you are patted down for concealed weapons, and you go through metal detectors.

You would be allowed to carry your gun outside the venue though, and use it if you had to, though the secret service might not see the situation that lead to you using your gun, and may mistake you for a spree shooter thus ending with your ass getting stomped by them.

Rallies are heavily secured which is why we have never seen a CCW holder shoot anybody at one.

>you will never form guerilla groups to fight globalists in America take shots at conveys from the forest in and living deep down in the woods