Is railway suicide save

is railway suicide save.
can you be certain to die, if you put your head on a railway when a train is coming.

yes i think so

Do you even have to ask?

If you do it like that then yes.

But just jump off of a really tall building, now you're just screwing over both the passengers of all the trains that get delayed because you're too weak for this world, as well as your family who'll have to pay to get your corpse scrubbed off of the rails.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!

I hate you, go shoot, hang or drug yourself to death.

Suicide on the rails, blocks the track for several hours. Really an annoyance for the whole god damn society. (unless your American, of course) Do you want to die while hating people? Fine, set fire to yourself inside a building, get a gun and shoot some kids, otherwise, kill yourself in your own house or depressingly far in to the damn nature.

I will not allow you to block the rails, seriously, it's even more dramatic to hang yourself near whoever you hate. Even if that person has nothing to do with you.

Paint yourself black. Go to the police station. I guess just wait a few minutes.

no its not fucking safe you could get hurt or die

Actually, OP, can you do us all a legitimate favor? I WILL DO SOMETHING IN RETURN, if you have anything you want done, said, or whatever after you've ended.

Hang yourself, or burn or similar drastically, near one of your local femi-nazist (One of those that is not a feminist, but actually fight for discrimination against men while covering her fascismn in feminism.)

And have a card saying something like "The reason you can't find any good or equality in men, is because you suppress them", find something appropriate to the damn bitch you can find.

We really need to get focus on men, before we get a generation of depressed boys. You could help us out by killing yourself in that course.

but shoting or hanging your self is not a reliable way to kill your self

unless you have the neck muscles of God I think the train should be heavy enough to decapitate you, yes

Rope can break. People survive shootings all the time.

no, they'll just sow your head right back on

Someone has a thing for trains...

The person in your pic doesn't look very alive, so i think it's safe

Why? You do know that you still will be alive after behading for like 2-3 mins right? Just take a pills or use the carbon monoxide

It may appear that way but sometimes it's hard to tell with these things. Unless you're a doctor I'd shut the fuck up, there's every chance that he's still alive

Yhea, some selfish cunt threw himself off a platform a few years ago. Was stuck on the train for three hours.

absolute kek

Fucking each train car can weigh 40 tons, yeah its gonna split your shit so good you might not even bleed

if you do it at night and just put your head on the rails there is a good chance you might not even be seen.
Their also the option to disguise your self with a plastic back or somthing

Your head will stay concious for like 20 seconds after cutting it off your body. Just sayin.

Cool. Just put a picture of tits or something next to your head.

so better let the skull get crushed by the train

actually it's merely a tiny bit more than one second

>I will not allow to block the rails

Lol wtf are you gonna do, faggot?

2-3 minutes? Try again, bud.