It's Sup Forums but in 1994

What albums/events are we talking about Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

superunknown and the downward spiral

Best r.e.m. album yet desu

WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY KENNETH IS YOUR BENZEDRINE UHHH HUHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg

this jeff buckley album is great! Hope he doesn't drown in 3 years time

>Handsome with bad teeth
Is he our guy?

His dad had the perfect teeth and smile

James Franco?

Guys why is grunge the best subculture and music genre ever?? Like, it so speaks to my tortured soul and self-hatred

Oh hey that band Radiohead has a new album coming out next year
I wonder if they’re gonna ripoff Nirvana again

Cobain needed more lead
a bunch of teenage angst bullshit
they fellow probably thought of himself as Christ
oh man what is with God damned musicians thinking they are the second coming this shit is just pointless you honestly think if Christ walked today you would know about Him you would not see Him on TV or the Internet in fact He would be a bum a junkee a reject someone everyone else spits on who has no money or no friends for that matter yet lo within that beggar is a king a king chooses his garment at will not because someone tells him to do so

Holy shit this Biggie guy fucking sucks I hope he gets shot.
Who the fuck is James Franco?

Some actor.

what's he been in, I've never heard of him

>grungefags BTFO

A bunch of shitty stoner flicks and that movie about the guy who got his arm trapped in a crevice for 127 hours. He just looks like that one photo of Tim Buckley.

honestly hip hops been downhill since those
"niggas with attitude" released that garbage album in 88, especially with the way rock is coming back into the mainstream I doubt hip hop lasts much longer

I've watch a lot of movies and have never heard of this guy, I'm pretty sure you're just making shit up

Where were you when this guy made the perfect album?

>rock coming back into the mainstream

lols. i hate this new wave of hip hop but nah

hip hop used to be fun dance music, now it's all about pretending to be a gangster and talking about money and girls and crap like that. I mean all these guys are so clearly faking. do you really think any of these "gangsta" rappers are going to end up getting shot, you know, like what happens to actual gang members?

What the fuck is this shit? Where's the fucking lead guitar?

I don't think you watch as many movies as you think you do m8

>a 15 year old graces us with his opinion

the lyricism on illmatic tops any rap record ive ever heard

Woah that movie looks so high def! Are there some new cameras that just came out or something?

>calls me 15
I'm the one old enough to remember what hip hop used to be, not this current garbage (pic related)

wow lyrics about how "hardcore" your life is. maybe when he grows up he'll gain some perspective on real life and start making decent music

Off the top of my head he's in pineapple express, oz the great and powerful, spiderman with toby mcguire

He's got the best shit eating grin besides paul walker

wtf are those movies? I have never even heard of a single one, you must be high or something
>paul walker
are you talking about that guy from the young and the restless, why would anyone care about him, he's not an actual movie star or anything

it is good for people from all walks of life to have modes of self expression. Hip hop is folk for these young black kids

*saves rock*

Are those like, independent movies or something?
Isn't Tobey Mcguire the kid from that shitty Mickey Rooney movie from last year?

*kills grunge music*

GOD IS DAD

In the UK its nothing but Oasis and Blur.
It was, er is, a very exciting time however naff it may seem to generations yet unborn when they talk about it on Netscape Navigator forums.

Pity this masterpiece is getting overlooked. Fucking bolero at the end, the mad men. Pity Bernard has left in a sulk.

>In the UK its nothing but Oasis and Blur.

But who is better? I still think that new Stone Roses come
back album is gonna put them right back on the top.

christ can we keep the images to a minimum? Takes forever to refresh the page. internet is a trend that's gonna die out any second now.. anyone have more AOL hours?

hey man, my dad works for aol, i have literally a stack of these. send me your PO box, ill send you some.

Do I need to explain to you what's going on here?

I'm a part of what some people call "grunge" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Boy, I sure am looking forward to that next Nirvana album.
What do you guys think it'll be like?

Only one of the most influential punk albums

nah, "grunge" felt pretty mainstreamed from the get-go. pearl jam was on a major label from day one. mudhoney and early nirvana were just considered punk, "grunge" was already a marketing concept.

also grunge was never interpreted as a rebellion against PC culture at the time, that makes no sense in context

we're talking about Hole, I guarantee you. a lot.

They will never top this.

Something unlike we've ever heard.

alternafags can pack their shit up and go home, sp have won the 90s music award

Hex is the undisputed AOTY