I just bought this for $50. did i get ripped off?

I just bought this for $50. did i get ripped off?

quality isnt 1/2 bad but you overpayed for the amount.

Yup

This

Yes, overpaid

That weed is old and brown, and I can see a seed and seedpods. What you're holding was worth $10 MAX when it was fresh, over a year ago.

Are any of these threads serious?
I've never once seen a picture with a price that was anywhere close to the actual value of the drugs shown. Like, of course you got ripped off.
Look how little there is.
Also, wtf is with all these people saying whats good and whats not based on how it looks.
There is so much more to it than that: Smell, taste, density, actual potency when smoked.
Yes, looks can tell you something about it, but not everything. I've smoked shit that looked like garbage that was actually pretty good, and I've smoked shit that looked amazing that tasted like ass

Ripped off. Got damn, sucks that people still have to deal with this shit.

Is your residence such a filthy rathole that your toilet is the best place to break up weed? Or is that the one room where mommy wont walk in on you?

Gross, why would you put weed on the toilet. I never understood why animals do this. Get a plate or something. Fuck, I wouldn't smoke with you if I knew you did that.

Once you've seen and smoked enough weed you can tell it's shwag just by looking at it. No way that old brown nug is stale and might only get you slightly higher than smoking actual grass.

But if that's all OP can get, his tolerance is probably super low so it might actually get him high. I could smoke buds like that all day and just cough and feel nothing.

Looks like some mexican shit weed, like 10 bucks max.

This is because OP lives with his parents and they wont let him put a lock on his door, so he has to load his pipe in the bathroom, the only room with a lock.

Still not a valid excuse for using the toilet seat as a tray, that's just primitive.

My partner gets a quarter ounce for $60, and it's good quality shit. The garbage you've got there has a good amount of pollen, but it's riddled with seeds and it's not a whole lot.

Your dealer sucks.

I feel like yes, there is a good chance that its scag weed, but I've smokes enough to know not to always judge a nug by its colour. But I agree, this doen't look all to impressive
And yes, if he's buying this little he probably can't tell the difference between good and bad shit.

OP here yeah this thread isnt real. i just typed up shitty weed and thats the pic. Other threads like this arent real either. I thought id make one to see whos full of shit kek
i count one

This.

>prolly b8

For everybody else
Never pay more than 10 a G for that shit, even if you're desperate

op here, i agree

How much do you get paid to do that?

I'm a big toker i wanted to show you guys my hydro i'm smoking rn so you can rate it and discuss but i cant take a picture so i made a bait thread instead.

Pic related this kind of weed would probably give me a massive headache a really shit weak subtle high

kek

I have gotten some ugly outdoor from Oregon that turned out to be bomb as fuck, smelled and tasted great, but was just kinda brown but more like a dark green. Just my experience seeing good and bad plants. That nug not only came from a bad plant, but it's old and brown. Poorest quality.

Should've payed 20

I got you user, I guess I'm just always reluctant to say I'm 100% sure of something when I'm not.
I concede that there is like a 99% chance that this is garbage weed.
On another topic, just out of interest, could I ask how much you pick up, the price, and where you are from?
I live in Montreal, and pick up a QP for about $660 Canadian for Medical Grade stuff.

I figure if the dealer can't tell you the name of it, it's a rip off cos dealers with good weed tell you the name of the weed. Happens a lot with black people. I keep 1 dealer cos of the shit he got. I get it real cheap in weight and I make crazy money. I use to sell but I never did it long enough to really learn how to grow like my homeboy does and not surprisingly I make more money now than I did when I grow.

LOL
fucking americans.
that's like ten dollars of weed if even.

grow***** not sell

>I use to grow* but I never did it long enough to really learn how to grow like my homeboy...

nah not at all man. you ripped him off.

This is true to the point where it is annoying.
My dealer texts me the names of like 10 different strains he's just picked up, but honestly, names don't mean shit, so he might as well have not texted me anything.

Shit b8 m8

not true. Atleast not my in my country. Here what matters what type of weed it is, (bush,hydro,etc) not the silly name.

How can I b8 if you only post the thumbnail, bro?

While OP's bud certainly isn't medical grade, and assuming he trimmed it himself (see remains on the lid), it's obviously somewhere in the mids.
A bad trim doesn't magically make the bud less potent, it just looks unprofessional.
As for the price, can't really tell with all the residues lying in the background. Looks like about 2 grams give or take, and he shouldn't have paid more than 20.

Come to the 420 country,standard value of 1g (lamp ofc) is round 10 bucks.

OP, structure is good but there is hardly any resin, for that price I would buy only during crisis

Anyway enjoy ;)