>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

filosofem is great, OP, why are you so mad

Stop insulting Varg.

He has six kids not five, innacurate post

Must say, I've always been a fan of the Burzum music up until and including Filosofem, and even some of the later ones aren't that bad (Fallen, mainly). But the good man has really fallen (pun unintended) from any sort of pedestal he was still on through his Youtube videos. Whereas being an angsty teeny black metal weeny it's almost required to idolise him and the violence, contrarian opinions and objective importance to the music, it's pretty obvious that the man isn't anything special intellect-wise, his idea(l)s are of a cookie monster-level complexity at best and he's making excuses for his shortcomings left and right.

That is to say, I'm very glad for him getting onto Youtube. It made re-evaluate pretty much musicians as a whole and the old Norsecore guys in particular. Also his explanations about the happenings at the time are a nice pool of (subjective) information, and his views and ideology videos are unintentionally (or intentionally, I love his "let's find out" memery) really entertaining. Especially since the Burzday thing a few years ago I can't see this man as anything other than a meme.

Also commencing Burzaday dump because why not, it's a shit thread anyway.

NICE THREAD

Implying snorre wasnt the schizophrenic.

Is Varg a legit schizo or is this just a meme?

t. Jewish gypsy

>Criminal and welfare leech like he accuses minorities of being
my sides

>be op
>be a gigantic lying faggot

Electrical.

This one's better.

>live off welfare
>attack the modern democratic government

legit schizo desu

>be armchair psychologist
>think killing someone who threatened to kill you makes you a paranoid schizophrenic

meme

we dont know

>killing someone who threatened to kill you
on 4 chan, everybody threatens to kill someone every day

My neighbour is a legit psycho who already threatened to kill me a few times, but being a more or less well balanced person myself, I still don't feel the need to smash a knife into her skull.

>inb4 she takes out you and everyone you love with a high powered rifle.

delet

you're a cuck if you don't kill her

Fucking report her to the authorities.

you should be killed, i'm siding with the psycho

yes, my master.

Already did a few times and she's already pretty well known at the local police stations and court. But up until now they only got her for DUI and libel, which isn't enough to get someone into jail where I live.

rude

i wonder how tall varg is

he looked tall next to euronymous but euro was a confirmed manlet

stop replying to this thread

>spend years hard time in jail

>"hard time"
>in fucking Norway

faggot wouldn't last six hours in the local county lockup

Euronymous was probably going to sacrifice him to the jews for money so I don't blame him for killing him

he's Norwegian, so probably very tall. Also in some documentary when he was next to his wife he looked massive, but maybe she was just very short.