he has either of these in his country

> he has either of these in his country
>he doesn't exclusively shop at them

wtf are u doin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y
reuters.com/article/us-lidl-usa-idUSKBN15U2EF
total-croatia-news.com/business/15740-croats-going-to-bosnia-to-buy-almost-anything
msn.com/en-au/news/australia/aldi-apologises-for-rebranding-coles-deodorant/ar-AAlYhht
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buy food at foreign grocery chains
>domestic wealth gets slowly funneled abroad
hmm yes what a brilliant idea

I've never been in either of them. they have the reputation for being for poor people

I don't like their atmosphere. They also lack a lot of products, they mostly have basic shit.

we are 2 poor for lidl

Went to Aldi today. Bought as much food as I can carry in 2 bags and paid less than 20€.

Truely the best thing Germans ever invented.

what the fucking fuck? The fuck are you? The King of Germany?

I'm wealthy enough to shop at Rewe or Edeka

Dont you mean Hofer?

i go shopping to this supermarket
Aldi and Lidl is for extremely poor people, it's really bad quality.

Never seen one

Yes but it's part of Aldi-Süd.

LONG LIVE AUCHAN
HOME OF THE SUSHI ISLE WITH AN ASIAN COOK STUCK THERE 6 HOURS EVERY DAY
WHERE THE ROTISSERIE DISCOUNTS CHICKEN EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

Of course, you live in the New World. If you would have Aldis and Lidls we would have a lot of Walmart and thank God this doesn't happen

You're just a snob

whats with the dumb fucking names?

Lidl money goes to Scientology

Most of the shit in Lidl is from some literally who brands and is suspiciously cheap.

Walmart didn't succeed in Germany

You're in luck burger, they're coming to a location near you soon.

We have lidl here but i support Portgual rather than Nazi Germany so i shop at Biedronka which is something like Lidl but from Portugal.

There are 3 aldis, 1 liddle and 2 Nettos in my small town
help

youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y

I've seen Americans on Sup Forums mention Aldi but I've still yet to see one. Also looks like lidl is going to start opening here.
reuters.com/article/us-lidl-usa-idUSKBN15U2EF

Like we never left in '44

Nais.

Lidl in Belgium was pretty great. Lidl here sometimes has nice stuff, but mostly crap. They don't even have fucking fridges for drinks. Auchan has awesome french stuff and a great import beer selection.

Lidl
>packed full of niggers and other brown people
>dirty
>poor quality products
>not that cheap
Why the fuck would I shop there?
Got a damn City Gross in my town, 15x bigger store, 100x better quality products and good prices. And best of all, 95% whites.

Occupation never ended Piere. Be it tanks or cheap supermarkets, eternal kraut will never leave.
Auchan in Poland is fucking amazing. Their baked goods sections if fucking awesome, Dirt cheap mini pizzas and other goodies like swee buns are top tier.

Its really great for its price.
Products are ok and even cheaper than poor quality shit domestic stores are selling.

>everyone says that Lidl is for poorfags
>actually in Poland it's classified as a good supermarket for middle class
Also, I'm poorfag so I shop in Biedronka like nearly everybody here; it's polish name for "Jeronimo Martins"

Yeah, I did find some of the stuff to be nice, but still haven't mustered the courage to buy beer that costs 0.30 levs.

You really pick grocery store according to race of its customers?

I would, I hate my 52% country and want it to burn.

This.
Lidl in Sweden fucking sucks. The only thing they really are cheap at is snacks and their own brand of soda. Everything else is just normal prized, half ass quality crap.
I have three Lidls in my city, all in shitty areas where 99.9% of the customers are immigrants.

aldi is fine there is only one thing i buy at lidl

I love it when they have theme weeks. American ones are funny as fuck
>50 different products from hot dogs in a jar to pizza from one brand
It's McKane or something.

>auchan
We call it Alcampo here
And Lidl is full of germans here

I shop at Hipermarket/Mercator

I'm pissed off by the grocery store prices in most other european countries.

Get on our level. Especially France.

>You really pick grocery store according to race of its customers?
Yes. I don't need 10 little nigger kids running around screaming and some arab fuck smelling so bad of sweat you can't stand withing 10 meters..
I only shop in there if I really have to. And every time I regret it extremely. It's like a damn zoo of he worst humanity has to offer.

Sour water like every cheap beer.
But snacks, sodas, chocolate and other junk food are great especially if you keep in mind low cost compared our domestic products.

I live near border and every weekend i feel like it's 1939 all over again. The amount of Germans coming for cheap stuff is amazing my town literally turns into german town for a weekend.

>Sell durable pots and pans to foreigners.
>Get grapes in return.
>All of the durable materials get slowly funnelled abroad.

the caramel one is not that good btw way too sweet. the 70% jdg ecuador is really the best all around of commerce chocolates in the country by a considerable margin.

How can you afford that in Bosnia, its expensive here compared to competition.
People only go there because its usually near their home and works 7-23

Marketshare of hard discount is 42% in Germany
In France it is only 13% and has failed to raise in the last years despite advertising efforts

Croats flood here for cheap grocery prices. People aren't as poor as statistics tell us we are.

who /ASDA/ here?

Their faked Belgian Seafood pralines are really good too, dirt cheap and taste almost exactly like the original ones.

>they don't have a meme store that also sells hot dogs and it's open 6-23/7
Lmao

total-croatia-news.com/business/15740-croats-going-to-bosnia-to-buy-almost-anything

Fun Fact.

In 1960, brothers Theo and Karl Albrecht, the owners of Aldi split the chain into two separate groups after falling out over whether they should sell cigarettes. Theo headed Albrecht-Diskont Nord, which sold cigarettes, while Karl became the CEO of Albrecht-Diskont Süd, which did not.

They've split the global market, With Aldi Nord in some countries, and Aldi Sud in others.

>Netto
There used to be one in my town fifteen years ago. RIP.

Yes let's go to Lidl and become depressed and suicidal over the tiny, disgusting stores...
Fucking hell...
The Lidl in my town is literally smaller than just the fresh fruit section in my local Coop. Think about that for a while.

I wouldn't mind shopping at those if it wasn't full of chavs

zabka is overpriced shit owned by tesco

>overpriced
Maybe in Czech land here prices are decent and hot dogs are 10/10.

yeah your hot dogs with salmonela and road salt

>hot dogs with salmonela and road salt
I fail to see the problem here. They taste good and are cheap = good.

Yep same here in my town. Lidl is the "I'm sick and this store is the closest" option. Never in a million years would I pick that crap over Ica or Coop.
Same prizes, much bigger stores, better produce, better quality, better people and it's clean.
Lidl is dark, depressing and usually filthy.
>pic related, local Ica Maxi

Not everyone is used to gigantic super markets/convenience stores, or even needs them. If you weren't so busy measuring isle sizes maybe you wouldn't be raped by Somalians in your own country.

our lidls are bretty nice

Well the Lidls in Sweden is where all the Somali and other sub-humans shop.
Why do you think we hate Lidl?
>our lidls are bretty nice
Damn that's a difference.
>how they look like here...
>can barely walk around without knocking shit down and they are usually packed with foreigners that scream and shout

>can barely walk around without knocking shit down and they are usually packed with foreigners that scream and shout
no soul can be seen in 50 meter radius
yeah that's sweden right there

>usually
You have trouble reading there or what?
Here's a more normal scenario..

Thats an old picture. it doesnt look like this in Germany anymore

you have to learn from the polish how to take a bant!

>. it doesnt look like this in Germany anymore
Well it does in Sweden...

Thank God Carrefour's are dying in here

Aldi and Lidl primary purpose is for big brands to get rid of their overproduction and still make a bit of profit by selling them for half the price to lower income brackets. It's literally the same food and often they don't even bother to change the form of the packaging, they just put another label on top.

If you are shopping in another supermarket chain because you prefer the color of their shelves that I'm sorry to tell you that you are a sheep that fell for the advertisement meme.

>shopping in another supermarket chain because you prefer the color of their shelves
Shelves got nothing to do with it.
Lidls products is not the same here as the products in other stores. Not even close.
80% of their products can't be found in Sweden anywhere else than Lidl. Doesn't make it any better.
It's not even the cheapest store here. Coop, Ica, Willys and Hemköp is stores with better quality, same or even lower prices and much better standards. Then again it seems like Lidl in Sweden has been left out of all development..

the first part needs citation

the second part is mostly correct

Just one example. This is a popular yoghurt of a big brand that has TV ads.

msn.com/en-au/news/australia/aldi-apologises-for-rebranding-coles-deodorant/ar-AAlYhht

And these are the cheaper versions that cost half the price. The form of the plastic cups feel and are exactly the same.

Under yet another different name.

Even number of calories is exactly the same. They just changed the design of the labels. If you trace the ID on the outside you will find out that the producer is the big brand selling under a different name.

And neither is for sale here as far as I know. Maybe lidl has them in some dark corner of the store but it's surely not a commercial product here.

It has been confirmed that German companies like Dr Oettker are Gerber are selling worse quality products in Eastern Europe. I remeber reading article about it. There was some huge storm with peperoni pizza in Czechland i think. They were putting much less sausage compared to the same product in Germany, same here with Gerber. Quality of food was much worse than for the same products in Germany.
Germans literally try to poison our babies.

I never buy overpriced brands like Dr Oettker, I only buy the house brands

it's not the Germans that wants to poison your Babies, it's Capitalism

>overpriced brands like Dr Oettker
wtf

>overpriced brands like Dr Oettker,
Dr Mengele is the cheap stuff here.

>Dr Oettker
>names one of the cheapest pizza brands
Wat?

This is funny. So how much is a Dr. Oettker Pizza?

Oh look, it's another retard who doesn't understand how economie works.

5-6zł here. which is like what 1,4 Euro?
Also
Quatro Fromagio > hawian > pepperoni > capriciosa > mozzarella

Not being poor

>So how much is a Dr. Oettker Pizza?
Around 25-30 Kronor which is 2.5-3 Euro.
Cheap shit.

>not having the euro
I'm not really sure about the price here, but I guess it is around 2,5 Euro.

The cheap non brand pizza is 2 pizzas for under 2 Euro here.

What is 1 ltr milk? Here it is 60 cent at the moment.

>What is 1 ltr milk?
7 kronor which is 0.5 Euro or there about. But that's 1.5 liter.

McCain.

Actually Canadian, lol.

£1.50 here = €1.70

There are ALDIs all around here man. I bought some pain au chocolat and some german beer from one last week as well as some tasty mangos.

I think he means this

MURRICA FUCK YEAH

they are by far the cheaper ones, if you except sketchy stuff like that that is only 10 cents cheaper

Is it pronounced lee-dal or lie-dal? I've never known which.

How good are those 'za?
I've never been to Aldi but I'm tempted to try, there's one near my workplace.

I try to shop where they treat the wageslaves more decent