Any Irishfags on? What would be a good town to retire in? One with a hospital and lots of pubs

Any Irishfags on? What would be a good town to retire in? One with a hospital and lots of pubs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Potato_dependency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Irish_food_exports_during_Famine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Genocide_question
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kilkenny/Carlow

this,
live in kilkenny, theres more pubs than shops.
if you're on a budget try carlow

Dublin outskirts.
Buses still go in and out and are reasonably cheap.
But get one with a train/dart station within walking distance.
Do not take the luas, ever. It's a fuckery of a joke of a fucking system.

Although you'd probably be best of in one of the backwater villages due to less foreigners

BROTHER!

Aren't the outskirts poor ghettos?

Darndale is nice.

Depends - places like Tallaght are pretty bollocks, yes.
But Sandymount, for example, is a fucking haven of niceness.

Letterkenny. Pubs galore (as if there is an Irish town with a small amount of pubs), a hospital and the desolate beauty of Donegal all around. Not far from two airports as well.

I recommend the town of Kill Yourself, Bog Wog. A great place to end your worthless potato kike life.

feck off proddy scum.

Awww how cute,
A retard from the colonies.

I don't know if you're a troll or not. But I apologize that my Irish fellow posters are retarded enough to get offended over this

I'm from England, the country that colonised your worthless bog land for years. And watch who you're calling a retard, mick. You're the one with the IQ of 90.

>I don't know if you're a troll or not. But I apologize that my Irish fellow posters are retarded enough to get offended over this

Don't worry no need to add words like retarded when referring to the Irish. It is implied. :)

Quite alright
Top notch trips

Why do you have the Star of David there? I thought you guys were Catholics

And now it's gotten angry...

It must be the knowledge that he's part of a country that has voted itself into financial ruin and obscurity.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None.

I think that you may have gotten England & the British empire mixed up there.
But hell, what do i know... I only have an IQ of 90.

> China over 105

Kek have you ever been to that shithole? Almost as bad as pajeets

Prods like to align themselves with Israel, another group of people occupying foreign territory and oppressing the natives

Tea reason why so many died and fled to USA?
It wasn’t that the potatoes wouldn’t grow, it was the British having all the food shipped over to England that caused the shortages.
Not a famine but colonised starvation
Ps Eire Nua 32

Hail hail

Tiocfaidh ár lá

>thinking potatoes was the only food in Ireland

It only became an empire because England colonised Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

>I only have an IQ of 90
It's true. Don't make jokes about it. Just accept it and then drown your sorrows in Guinness, like the rest of your worthless countrymen.

>England colonised Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
and the republic of Ireland.

Haha cucks

Let's get some pics of hot Irish chicks going, I'll start

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Potato_dependency

Did ya not do history in school, paddy?

>trusting wikipedia as a source

Lol try again

British are Inbred Faggots in desperate need of a Dentist

>I'll pretend something isn't true because it appears on Wikipedia, despite the fact that it cites research from academic sources
Fucking micks and their two digit IQs, I swear.

Lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Irish_food_exports_during_Famine

scroll down fucknuts

Is that because you have so many immigrants in Britain?

> It would be impossible adequately to describe the privations which they [the Irish labourer and his family] habitually and silently endure ... in many districts their only food is the potato, their only beverage water ... their cabins are seldom a protection against the weather ... a bed or a blanket is a rare luxury ... and nearly in all their pig and a manure heap constitute their only property.

Lol

So what

Fuckin Micks

mmmmmm let me taste your tears you butthurt english waste of skin.

Does it bother you that europe won't notice your little country leaving?
Does it bother you that your country is collapsing?
Does it bother you that your daddy touched your brother and sister but thought you were too ugly to bother with?

Still better to be molested than Irish

So there were no cattle, pig and sheep farms in the whole country? kek

Irish: the niggers of Europe

Brits are scum. And such faggots for the monarchy.

so, there was enough food in ireland to avoid a famine but the english continued to export it.

Did you not understand it, or did you not read it at all? I suppose you can’t.

The short version is there was a famine, many Irush died and Europe laughed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)#Genocide_question

...what’s your point? You got cucked

Well for your brother and sister... Yea absolutely.
But you weren't even worth your drunken daddy's time.

Not even the anger at his failed life and disappointing children was enough to stir any emotion at all towards you.

Your siblings at least got some love and attention. I think your sister even enjoyed it sometimes.

But not you.

Never you.

Happy Valentines day you lonely piece of shit!

Kilkenny where knackers keep horses on the lawn when you enter the town ? No thank you.

Wow you’d better shove a potato up your butt before you bleed out lol

I can hear your rage echoing off the tombstones of the ira from here

The only shame is that they weren’t successful

>I'm a white nigger with an IQ of 90 or less and need to rage at the world rather than accept it
Have you considered suicide?

You know what I'm not even mad on you Billie's anymore. After seeing all the Muslim neighbourhoods and now struggle with pre Brexit all I have is pity for you all. How can a empire fall so low ?

All i can hear are the muffled whimperings of your little sister as your daddy molests her.
And you... Too much of a coward to stop it or even to say anything.

I mean, don't get me wrong, the thought of that personally gets me hard... But if i was you..
I mean... How do you live with yourself?

...child abuse makes you hard?

>confirmed as Irish

By the nation with the largest empire in history, yes. We were also the first nation to successfully fight for our independence from that empire.

I often wonder how you feel when you think about all the suffering and death caused by the troubles and then look over at Scotland who, after an initial fight, worked to make things better. And have even had a peaceful referendum about independence.

You could have avoided all that but no, you’re so stupidly stubborn that you’d rather see your own people killed

Also... not really. You’re still two countries.

And?

And you should probably step on a land mine or choke yourself on a potato

Kek

Does your shithole country have landmines just laying around the place?

No wonder it's fucked!

No, I’m suggesting you find one. Chuck a couple of slices of bread around it and have a sandwich.

Why is it called “Bloody” Sunday?

Cause that’s what the British said when they ran out of ammo

Would have been easier for you to just type "I'm going to post nonsense about things I know nothing about."
Scotland did not have half the population actively oppressing the other half. Scotland did not have gerrymandered districts designed to keep half the population unrepresented politically. Scotland did not have a police force that was 97% protestant.
The troubles were inevitable given the circumstances and England's lack of desire to change things.

See exactly, you guys are just like the blacks in the us. All the brits had to do was get some guns over there and you killed yourselves, all they had to do was stand back laughing

There aren’t any land mines around London, friendo

Yes. Niggers on one side, Irish on the other.

No. It was mandated by the Brits being utter cunts, and the once favored arm of the Jew. Nothing more. Now it's New England, and the USA. Keeping commerce open at all expense, world police.

Galway

Sandymount is hardly the outskirts, it's also in the most expensive region of Dublin. Not saying it isn't nice but you can't really compare it to tallaght.

I was in Drogheda for 2 weeks in the early 90's.
Beautyful little town, would come back.
We allways hung out in the Weavers Pub. I dont think it still exists