Official FUCK CHICAGO thread

I am sick and tired of all the shitcago postings on this site.

Wisconsin is the superior sports city in every way. The Brewers are in 1st and all the ESPN experts say they will be in the world series this year.

The packers are the greatest NFL franchise of all time they rape the bears every dam year

And dont even get me started on basketball we have the 2 greatest NBA players evrr in the GREEK FREAK and Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Face it shitcago you are a disgrace so bow town to your masters

The Bears will forever be more relevant than the Packers despite being one of the worst run and worst performing teams in the league.

The Cubs could lose every game for the next ten years and still pull better crowds than the Brewers.

>no NHL team lol

I often forget that Wisconsin has a NBA team, I'm too busy thinking about Scotty Pippin and his Airness.

Even the Whos are more relevant than any cheese farmer's team.

delete this!

Ok so sorry didnt mean to upset

>chicongo
Lmao who cares?

you absolute madman you

>Wisconsin
>city
shameful

Is this Wisco general? Why can the Brewers finally hit now after near 40 years of being completely worthless at the plate? Ryan Braun sharing his stack in his old age?

based Stearns hoarding diamond in the rough prospects that are starting to pan out

Now that they can hit of course they are unable to pitch

Most pathetic thread I've ever seen. You're so irrelevant I doubt Chicagoans ever think about you.

>implying OP isn't a blatant FIB false flag

Fuck the bulls, fuck the blackhawks, fuck the burrs and fuck the cubes

MKE REPRESENT

Ok man, I'm in Wisconsin right now and this is sad. You need better bait than this.

This is a Wisconsin general now!!

Go BREW crew

Kareem>Jordan

Bart Starr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Shitcongo football player

Hank Aaron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Shitcongo Baseball player.

Won't let us claim Hank? Okay then.

Robin Yount>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Shitcongo baseball player.

We're simply better all around.

bump for chicago btfo

the people who live in chicago know it's a shithole. that's why they are packing up and leaving.

It's not just Chicago. I'm originally from Southern Illinois and everyone is leaving.

Why are blacks killing eachother in Chicago? Do they hate Chicago so much they would rather kill themselves than live there?

Ballhawk Shawn steals balls from little kids