Be me

>be me
>Have a gf
>We haven't meet yet
>Talk through phone a lot
>Things get hot
>She starts masturbating
>Says she cant avoid moaning but she doesn't want to moan because doesn't want me to hear her
>Moaning intensifies
>She cums and moan a lot
>Next day
>She says she doesn't wanna talk through phone because when i hear her voice I'll remember her moaning

What do? How do i make her feel less ashamed?
Do you have any related stories?

Pic not related

you're talking to a dude

Make her feel confortable, say that you are hère for her and that her moaning were so cute you cant even remember them...

02.02.2020. FNB

What u mean? Im a 100% sure shes a grill

Once you've met her and moved in together all you'll fucking hear is her moaning!

Bump

Girls really hate being called cute a lot of times. It might be better for OP to just tell her that she shouldn't be embarrassed of her moans because they're exciting.

Have you seen any pics of her

Hmmmm Maybe..

Yes, what u think im fucking retarded? I also meet her but that was looong time ago

>We haven't meet yet

Underrated post

>I also meet her

>We haven't meet yet

Pick one you broken English mongoloid

Yes i know but that was long ago, we weren't dating, and we where way younger, it doesn't count for me, i also dont even remember much anout that

under rated post

>gf
>haven't met

Yeah but i cant say that idk

Its a guy, OP. Uses a voice modulator to sound like a girl.

>>Have a gf
>>We haven't meet yet

man, every time I open Sup Forums my sides go full earthquake

also, nice LARPing, virginfag

Long story

Kek, there was no larping, that's stupid, but yeah im virgin and beta af, is was actually pretty werid

Just go meet her you fag

This guy thought I was a girl for like 2 years. I showed him pics of my sister so he believed me. He was sure...he was 100% sure.

stop talking to her - shell come crawling

This is probably the best piece of advice you’ll get all thread, OP,
‘Just meet her fag’ was a close second

Tell her you like the moaning and want to remember it. Tell her you'll remember it much better if she sends a video. Then post the video here.

i will, like a week from now, she's on vacation, we're not in the same town atm

lmao she's a grill, i know her, i got friends that know her, she has a girl voice, impossible to fake that much, i also heard some of their relatives talking to her and calling her by his name, like a said im %100 sure

she probably really likes you and is just worried that you’ll only see her as a sexual object rather than a healthy relationship
I don’t know you guys from a bar of soap so I can’t help you, but you need to know what YOU want and then only you can make it happen, if she’s not the one there are plenty of others out there mate haha, but yeah give her some time/space and restart later, the party never ends

it's all fixed already we're talking through phone rn, but thanks for the help anons

how far are you away from her OP ?

what's 02 02 2020 ?

it's a three hours trip, we decided to wait till she comes back though

IT'S A TRAP!