Anyone else using the wonderdrug that is ketamine to cure depression...

Anyone else using the wonderdrug that is ketamine to cure depression? Been using for a couple months now and have seen an insane change in my mood and life.

It makes me poop all the time alot

Pls elaborate

I had to take it for a year, it made me really hungry

What's it like OP? I am trying to get a legit treatment but I have a history of drug abuse so it's complicated.

Give it a few more months. The depression will be worse because of it.

>cure depression
not possible

Why ketamine and not weed? I think its a lot more stable and it worked for me

Where can I score some?

You just do a little bump, not enough to get an actual ketamine high, but enough so that you feel it. About 2-5 mins after you snort no matter how shit you're feeling it all goes away and you
feel human again. For me personally it's not addictive, i can pick it up and drop it whenever i want.

Any other questions feel free to ask

Ketamine is not an actual option to treat depression, clinical trials still going on to test for potential short and long term side effects, also to find the best way to give the drug to patients.
So please stop trying to justify yourself and say it how it is, ketamine is a really fun drug to do.

Weed won't improve depression, at all.

K is my all time fav drug ever kitten mittin moon bootin weirdo right here
Just wish it was easier to get where i am

Weed didn't really work for me, I'd just smoke and lie there thinking the same stuff i did when not high, even when putting on some funny tv shows and shit like that.

My local dealer sells it so i just pick up from him. Try your weed dealer and see if he knows anyone, or any druggy mates you have. Could probably find on deepweb but i don't have the balls for that

To add to that if anyone itt is from Alaska and has some K ill pay double what you paid and give you a lightshow that will send you to another world

i recently went to the hospital for an injury and they gave me ketamine. the next week was the happiest week i’ve had in a long time but 7 weeks have passed and am still depressed

Doesn't Ketamine make you stupid?

I had an exgirlfriend who had rape fantasies and she wanted me to drug her with Ketamine and then rape her. I gladly obliged. We did this several times per month.

Fuck what id do for a warm sticky line of that pretty white kitty

I've used K for 3 years, all day every day.
In the end i was depressed af, turning to suïcide because of the problems i caused when using it.
But before i jumped a train i was through with K, stopped cold turkey and now i have some what of a trauma, i just cannot use K to the extent of losing myself or near it.

So, no more K for me

I mean it's working wonders for me, I used it a lot at first but slowly starting to phase it out as i get better. Used it at first probably 3-4 times a week, now once every two weeks or so. I'd also agree it's a fun drug to do, used to use it for fun before i started for my depression. The khole is a crazy place.

Typical addict phrase

>im not addicted
>can pick it up and drop whenever i want
>just sniff it and ul be fine
>not addicted
>addicted

Lmao

Not that I've noticed, but one could argue that i was stupid in the first place.

You obviously haven't read

Yea i get that, but try doing something you like, for example, even when i wander around after smoking i just find it so fucking fun i cant see a way to get depressed

Lol do mushrooms and you'll see otherwise.

I'm a psychiatrist, I've read more than you, at least about this subject. Ketamine use right now is not a treatment for depression.

How do you feel about psilocybin and psilocin?

Not as promising as ketamine, not that much work (or hype) being done right now. Really fun drug to do.
Avoid if you have psychosis risk.

My psychiatrist said they're doing testing on ketamine infusion as a treatment for depression

I'm very stable and it has done wonders for my depression and anxiety. Non existent even. Life is beautiful now. 5 grams will change your world. No addiction and made me stop taking anything else that hindered me. Haven't tripped in months and I recommend it to everyone.

Yes, testing, and it seems really promising. Not an actual treatment right now.

John's Hopkins is making big strides from what I hear.

"I recommend it to everyone." this is the thing that makes me worry. Any kind of medication (or treatment) is NOT for everyone, side effects, allergies and uncommon reactions are not rare. This is not a treatment for everyone.

I really hope it works out, we really need more options to treat depression.

But then again Prozac and all the other ssri's aren't actual options either

You started pissing blood yet?

No "depression med" cures depression. It masks it. And at least weed is all natural and non toxic unlike ALL prescription depression meds.

I second this statement

Pissing blood from mushrooms? That guy was not talking about ketamine.

If you're a psychologist how dare you assume you've read more than someone without any proof. You need your own head checked you bullshit artist

Don't listen to these mad faggots

Keep on trucking dude, there is a reason hospitals are using it to help with addiction at the very least :-D

Ketamin is definitely great for depression but not without its faults.

It does become a crutch and addictive for some to the point of neglecting health, finance and work. As with most drugs you must find a balance otherwise you will risk being happy.

Quite ironic that it is such a brilliant drug for short term depression but can cause terrible depression if you let it take over your life.

Long term +16 year k head here. Who has seen and been through it all. I have good health, good finances and a good job. Wish i could say that for all my friends.

I get panic attacks and paranoid from weed. Fuck that.

Yeah dont listen to this fag, stick to microdosing LSD to help treat mood along with strong psychedelic trips to evaluate what is troubling you in life. These are not fully meant to be used for fun, they are powerful tools.

Mushrooms can fix your brain.

Only good advice if you do not have any underlying mental health defects. Otherwise this is terrible advice. Ketamine will instantly stop you from feeling depressed from the moment of taking it and the feeling will last for approx 24-48 hours from 1 dose.

Ibogaïne has very good clinical reports (like zero recidivism), but treatment costs around $10K and it's not available in the US.

Psychopharmacology is still in the Dark Ages.

What do you mean? those are ones of the best options right now.

Shut up fag

Ok, go and smoke weed then.

Psychologist is not the same as psychiatrist, not a bullshit artist.

It's a simple tryptamine almost identical in structure to dmt which we naturally produce. We break psilocybin into psilocin which is essentially oral dmt. If you study how it effects the mind maybe you'd understand how it could help but you'd rather focus on stigmas and false reports from back in the 60's.

I miss ketamine. Been so fucking long since I've had any, thanks for making me remember that.

Now snort your whole stash and fall into a k-hole oblivion.

Lol no but it does make you pee a bit more often so drink water. It's good for you.

This
Shut the fuck up fag

I second this. I prefer more natural psychedelics and strong doses very seldom. Face your demons and kill off the part of you that held you back.

Where? ourageus claims like this are almost always pseudoscience.

Unfortunately it is

Not stigma, any substance can give you negative side effects, big pharma or alternative medicine, that is just a fact.
We also produce opioids in the brain but they are not heroin. I'm not saying any kind of specific treatment is completely good or bad, its just that not every drug will work for every person.

Holy shit your brain is fried... how about you go eat some poisonous mushrooms while you're at it since it's "all natural".

Yeah agree. It's funny how people say weed won't help depression, while cannabinoids have been shown to interact with serotonin system, obvious one is CBD. But they all synergize and influence one another.

He's talking about a common plant that's consumed for millennia vs experimental drugs. You can't possibly be this intellectually dishonest.

had to?why?

Weed doesn't help with depression, not more than drinking sugar water or salt pills.

It is a fun substance, but it is not at the moment a substitute for almost any regular treatment.

What you're saying is also true for anti depressants then. Stop being philosophical.

People also have believed for milennia that there are invisible people in the sky that rule our lives. SSRI and other drugs are not experimental.

They are superior to placebo, evidence supports those claims.
Also, I'm not being philosophical, just laying facts.

Nope, but I am that stupid

SSRI drugs are often experimental, newly released onto the market, and some cause strange subtle long term side effects. They are starting to show now after so many people taking them so long.

You're a cuck. There is science saying weed helps with depression on a pharmacological level but you bought the big pharma meme. You'll never grow your own bud and smoke good, keep buying prescription crap and smoking your pesticide ridden garbage.

>I've read more, so I know all about monkeys forced to inhale their weight in potsmoke

You're either larping or the stupidest psyche I ever met.

why dont you darknet?

Yeah. Cocaine helped my depression at first as well.

Never gotten a panic attack, just slight paranoia in certain cases, but nothing unbearable
I dont know how much you have smoked but the firat time are kinda rough, you just gotta endure it

It sure makes people ACT stupid.

Be careful with ketamine I've seen a good few people become addicted.

Look guys it's the e-psychiatrist.

I've met shitty psychiatrists who are complete retards so your opinion online means nothing.

This, so true.

No that's liberalism

Been a psychonaut for a few years now. Can confirm, I've always felt better after a trip. Almost enlightened one might say. I really want to try DMT.

>cure depression
Most people just end up in an endless loop of escaping their depression through the k-hole void. Their life doesn't get better.
Then their kidneys and bladder fail and basically fall apart inside of them because heavy use of K does that..
Just use MDMA or coke like a normal person.

Not that user, but I quit weed after high school.
If I try to do it again, I just get hyper aware, fall deep into contemplation, and think about how much I don't like my life.

Weed does NOT help depression at all!

>Just use MDMA or coke like a normal person.

>i said NOT in all caps
>therefore it makes it true

Yup. Good old nose beers.

lost it at 'just sniff it and you'll be fine'

Fluoxetine has been around for about 34 years, imipramine and the other tryciclic antidepressants have been around for longer. We are aware of a lot of long term side effects, there are no new side effects starting to show now, they have been an issue for years. SSRI are not perfect drugs, but those don't exist.

Please help me understand how weed helps with depression on a pharmacological level, maybe I'm just ignorant.
I'll never grow my own weed because I'm not really interested in growing weed.

Ok,

dude they increase your risk of heart problems and diabetes of being on them a really long time, how is that any good?

i'm sorry you're too scared to grow a plant that grows like tomatoes but produces medicine and cash. You've never really smoked bud til you've grown your own anyways.

and you dont know what you're even talking about.
weed would help against depression if taken in very light doses. while all of you pot smokers smoke a joint a day and squeeze out any serotonin left in the brain. you might feel better at first, but long time use of marijuana plays a huge part in people developing depressions or psychotic episodes, schizophrenia; etc.
keep living in your stoner bubble because as with every person, it'll get to you and make you so numb inside you'd wish to never even thought of taking it .

Everyone in Nor Cal must be living with psychosis then.

get outta here with you junk science crap.

Meh.. Just another youngfag who thinks they know what they are doing.

as someone with experience make sure you get a drug test kit because it could be meth or other unknown drug.

A full-scale stude about a year ago found that ketamine, in the short term, was a miracle drug as far as depression was concerned.
However, subjects developed resistance to the drug after a short course and required increased doses to achieve the same results. The spiral got very tight very quickly.
Eventually, the drug had no effect but the subject was dependent on it to maintain stability - a classic addiction.