Hey Sup Forums, would you kill a member of the opposite political party, based purely on their political beliefs?

Hey Sup Forums, would you kill a member of the opposite political party, based purely on their political beliefs?
Repubs, would you kill an Antifa member?
Dems, would you kill an Alt-Right member?
Pic unrelated

asses and tits to bump

Repubfag here, I wouldn't kill an Antifa member unless he threatened my life first.

I wouldn't kill anyone just for having an opinion.

I would kill an Antifa member, but only if we were fighting first probably

Seems to me in this age of flaring tensions, more people would be willing to kill for what they believe.
Just me wondering though

Since when are Antifa and alt-Right the opposite political parties to the DNC and the GOP?

Also, no, but I'm at the point where I'm willing to exile all those who disagree with me.

I was trying to use extremes from each side, I guess.

Nah. Doesn’t seem worth it. People can change their minds, after all.

I wouldn't be so sure about the numbers, but it's easy to get to observe this behaviour due to its prominence in the media.

Only person I’m killing is myself

The media is a big part of the problem, I agree.
I personally have many friends on the other side of the aisle. Good friends.
It just seems like SJWs alienate people that don't agree with them

fucking kek

If you have to kill another to validate or maintain your belief, then it's not a belief worth having.

not that you HAVE to kill them, but killing them would make things a whole lot better

This is the most sane and levelheaded thread I’ve seen in a long time.
Not really sure what to think about that.

Right?? This is actually kinda shocking to me.

Would it though? Let's consider the extremes here, neo-nazis or antifa. Could the world do without them? Yeah, probably. But see, these groups make fools of themselves in the public eye all the time. They're a prime example of what not to be in relation to political beliefs. If you kill them have, you might just generate sympathy for them and legitimise their views into something far greater than they are.

Very true. I guess the potential of people becoming martyrs and steamrolling a misguided group-think movement is not worth killing people based on political beliefs.
But it did work not too long ago in Nazi Germany. Sentiments like that can get stirred up again, I think.