Institutional Racism Exists: What we can do to change that

Hey guys, so I think we need some more solutions than just racists rants desu lol.

As white people we need to accept that we have created a system of inequality across the globe and especially in America. I believe we can only solve these social justice crises by having equal representation through legislation

There's a reason college campuses are fighting for equality...if you don't think there's a problem than I'm sorry you suffer from white privilege and you need to learn to see the world from others peoples lenses..

I used to be just like all you guys, I was libertarian, loved Ron Paul, end the drug war legalize weed. I'm all for that, but libertarianism only works for rich white men...while enslaving the minorities and women of this country

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464798681502.webm
twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/738497014267187201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inequality
>white privilege
Care to prove that these exist?

I know this is bait, but the b8ers in the Trump gen are growing tiresome. I've just filtered them at this point.

Give up with lobertarianism, it's just White identity politics with a dogwhistle. Support friends of minorities and enemies of the White race now.

Those numbers are misleading.
Men do more than women in any professional setting.
If you look at it as white people in general vs black people in general, the 60% white population is more balanced with how many offices we hold.

Have you left your house? Look at the economy and the world around you. My picture in my original post spells it out for you you fucking ignorant fucknut

"Look around" isn't proof.

Bring me concrete evidence.

There are mostly only JEWISH privilege in America.

Go and attack the parasite JEWS

Today the U.S.A. is totally dominated by Jews... Virtually every newspaper or magazine is owned by Jews. Their self-serving propaganda constantly fills the TV screen. The Federal government is totally under Jewish control. US military forces are the pawn of Israel. The banks, the markets are theirs. They systematically denigrate the americans Founding Fathers and their heritage and their Constitution. President Nixon was caught on audio tapes agreeing that Jews have a "powerful stranglehold on US Media. He said during his second term he was going to do something about it. Unfortunately for Nixon he never got a second term. Watergate broke, thanks to 3 Jewish gentlemen. Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward, and Carl Bernstein, and William Mark Felt, Sr. of the FBI. Over 90% of Americans are completely unaware that they're being ruled over by Jews.

Jews make up about 2% of the american population, about 0.5-1% in Europe, yet they own like 90% of the media and banks and they are in government positions all over the western worlds aswell. This is in no way a secret, yet most people don't know this because the media does not mention it. Even if you were to tell them they probably would not even see the problem with this monopoly, and call you a "racist" or an "antisemitic Nazi". They have a lot of power and influence misty because they are the closest to the money supply. It was jews who created the international fractional reserve banking model so if one fails and jews are expelled you still have the others. They have used this money to buy the media and politicians and extend this thought process to globalization.

Who Controls America?
thezog.wordpress.com/

Jews are 2% of the US population, but 40% of the top 1% in wealth.

Jewish privilege is a fact.

LMAO

Really...your gonna blame the Jews....fucking pathetic. You know most Jews are white too you racist asshole

Jews CONTROL ALL of academia in America from nursery to Graduate schools. It is clear that whoever controls the media/schools controls the public mind, and will always be destined to win. No matter how long it takes.

Who Controls the Ivy League?

Brown University:
Ruth J. Simmons (Black) – President
David I. Kertzer (Jew) – Provost
Thomas J. Tisch (Jew) – Chancellor, Brown Corporation

Columbia University:
Lee C. Bollinger (Jew) – President
Claude M. Steele (Mulatto) – Provost
William V. Campbell (White European) – Chairman, Board of Trustees

Cornell University:
David J. Skorton (Jew) – President
W. Kent Fuchs (Jew) – Provost
Peter C. Meinig (Jew) – Chairman, Board of Trustees

Dartmouth College:
Jim Yong Kim (Korean) – President
Carol L. Folt (Jew) – Acting Provost
Stephen F. Mandel Jr. (Jew) – Chairman, Board of Trustees

Harvard University:
Drew Gilpin Faust (Jew husband: Charles E. Rosenberg) – President
Steven E. Hyman (Jew) – Provost
Robert D. Reischauer (Jew) – Senior Fellow, Harvard Corporation

Princeton University:
Shirley M. Tilghman (Jew husband: Joseph Tilghman) – President
Christopher L. Eisgruber (Jew) – Provost
Stephen A. Oxman (Jew) – Chairman, Board of Trustees

University of Pennsylvania:
Amy Gutmann (Jew) – President
Vincent Price (Jew) – Provost
David L. Cohen (Jew) – Chairman, Board of Trustees

Yale University:
Richard C. Levin (Jew) – President
Peter Salovey (Jew) – Provost
Richard C. Levin (Jew) – Chairman, Yale Corporation

Jesus Christ. That's all you have? Go visit a poor rural community every now and then you wealthy suburban faggot.

Shitty b8. Kill yourself.

>successful people need to be brought down so we can bring unsuccessful people up

List of all Israeli Dual Citizens in US Government :

Michael Mukasey: United States Attorney General (2007-2009)
Michael Chertoff: Secretary of Homeland Security (2005-2009)
Richard Perle: Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board (2001-2003)
Paul Wolfowitz: Deputy Defense Secretary (2001-2005)
Douglas Feith: Under Secretary of Defense (2001-2005)
Elliott Abrams: National Security Council Advisor (2005-2009)
“Scooter” Libby: Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (2001-2005)
Joshua Bolten: White House Chief of Staff (2006-2009)
Marc Grossman: Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs (2001-2005)
Richard Haass: National Security Council Senior Director (1989-1993)
James Schlesinger: United States Secretary of Defense (1973-1975)
David Wurmser: Under Secretary for Arms Control (2001-2005)
Eliot Cohen: Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board (2007-2009)
Steve Goldsmith: Senior Advisor to the President (2000)
Christopher Gersten: Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary (2001-2005)
Jay Lefkowitz: Deputy Assistant to the President – (1989-1993)
Ken Melman: White House Political Director (2001-2005)
Edward Luttwak: National Security Study Group
Kenneth Adelman: Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board (1975-1977)
Larry Franklin: Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (2004)
Robert Satloff: National Security Council Advisor (1993)
Mel Sembler: Finance Chairman for the Republican National Committee (1997-2000)
Mark Weinberger: Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs –
David Frum: White House Speechwriter (2001-2002)
Ari Fleischer: White House Spokesman (2001-2003)
Henry Kissinger: Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board (1973-1977)
Samuel Bodman: Deputy Secretary of Treasury (2004-2005)
Bonnie Cohen: Under Secretary of State for Management (1997-2001)
Rahm Emanuel: White House Chief of Staff (2009-2010)
David Axelrod: Senior Advisor to the President (2009-2011)

I see the attack on white men, and ask myself...
Where are the white women to defend the white men??

white men is the reason why these people have any rights. If white men were so racist there wouldn't be any non-whites in their countries.

Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

Jews have nothing to do with systemic racism. Your being a pawn for the WASP and elite players who set the tone for the western world. White men are the best and are expected to get the best, women and people of color Can't be in charge and well punish them for being who they are

They are getting oppressed by the white man too you know.

i would also like to point out, how many of those elected prosecutor/officials are jewish and how that compares to their population percentage.

if i had to guess, 40%? out of 1.4% population

Here is a thought move to africa it is full of animals diversity and no racism.

Whites are 63.7% of the US population. This post just ignores female choice.

This is sexism, not racism you niggerloving shitlord

>White men are:
>31% of Americans.
>66% of cops.
>79% of elected prosecutors.
>65% of all elected officials.

Prove to me that this disparity is due to racism. An observation is not proof.

>institutional
Again, leftists throw this buzzword around and don't know what it means. Institutional discrimination is not
>these two candidates are roughly the same, so I'll give preference to the white one
Institutional racism means it's written explicitly into law, practised in the open without shame, and loudly approved by the establishment. The one and only place this exists (or is even legal) in America is with affirmative action.

The Jewish ZOG fears White people believing it's okay to pursue our own ethnic interests because they believe that if Whites looked after our own racial needs the same way The Jew does, there'd be Jews dangling from lampposts all around the world and everyone would know the Jews lied about their Holohoax and the jig would be up.

WHITE privilege ARE JEWISH MADE BULLSHIT TO ATTACK WHITE PEOPLE.

RESEARCH IT YOURSELF

But that's not true, white men are more than 60% of the population, STILL
Just over 50% if you take away hispanic whites.

Women are 100 % of mothers. Institutional sexism is a fact.

Obvious bait but I'll bite

Your picture implies white=racism
There is no grounds to state that institutional racism is an actuality based on the color of a people's skin. To state that institutional racism is inherently derived from the whiteness of the legal system is to then state that racism is based on one's skin color. Which is prejudice and stereotyping.
There is no merit to the idea that an equal representation will decrease the amount of 'racism' in a legal system because a legal system is based upon principles that are upheld by rules and regulations rather than an individual bias. Sure it could be argued that along that line (as posted in your picture) their would be a racist individual but the process involved with in the legal system detracts that person's bias due to the checks that occur along said legal route. In other words, blacks under a black judge will be tried just as equally as blacks under a white judge because of the rules put in to place.
Also it is just as likely for a black judge (an individual who has worked his way to a position of power through the legal system) to look down upon black criminals in the same manner that a white judge would due to their respect for the law.

I give you a 6/10

Damn...when you see it..

*whites are 60%
not white men. they talking out white women to make it look racist AND sexist despite women rarely pursuing certain fields

Minorities and women have an advantage over any white male in the academy right off the bat on the basis that they are a minority/woman

You become a cop by choosing to be a cop.
You become an elected prosecutor or official by being elected.

The former means that other groups don't choose that profession as often, meaning no "institutional racism", and the latter means that those 31% have enough support from the other 69% to get a majority. No "institutional racism" either. Lefties can get fucked.

I'm not american but this country seem to have been build by white men (for white men ?) ?

What's wrong with racism, nigger?

And what kids these days consider racism isn't even racism.

Isn't it racist to assume white people are racist?

Checkmate you fucking filthy racist.

shit man is there a bigger list?

I hope you guys respond to his post. I just did.

Congrats! You've been snapshot. I'm gonna share this post on HuffPostLive later today......lol...

Black male are
6% of Americans
commit 70% of violent crime
commit significantly more murders against whites than the other way around

Institutional niggerism is a fact.

Huffpostlive, where cuckservatives go to die.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464798681502.webm

twitter.com/CLewandowski_/status/738497014267187201

Nobody cares you retarded niggerlover. Snapshot this statistic and post it to your clueless liberal platform, maybe that way you can discuss facts and stop circlejerking about feelings and oppression.

To refute that picture, you'd simply have to show that whites aren't only 31% of the population, and then show the black high-school graduation rate.

Police officers now need at least an associates in criminal justice, prosecutors obviously need a ton of college, and elected officials usually have some sort of law background before getting into politics. So if blacks, which are already a minority, are graduating HS and going to college at a rate lower than whites even though they have better access to financial aid and scholarships than whites, that easily explains and racial disparity you can find when it comes to jobs in the US. That, and the fact that if you ask black people 90 percent of them will say they would never be a cop in a million years. They all think they can become pro sports players or rappers.

When you look at it logically, you can see that the blame is on black graduation rates, which is directly effected on their being no father figure and focus on education from their parents. I'm sure we all seen first hand how little black kids cared about their grades in school. Yet nobody brings it up when talking about shit like this

racism is a good thing.

White men are
90% of garbage men

Really makes you think. We need more black women janitors and garbage men.

While we're at it let's put the indians in the sewers where they belong.

Only when minorities and women are doing their representative share of collecting human fecal matter will we be equal.

FPBP

OP, if you don't show how these numbers correlate with one another then it's nothing more than a coincidence soon to become a tin-foil conspiracy.

When a black dude with lesser qualifications gets hired before me because of muh diversity, I'd say that it's actually swung the opposite way.

The institutional racism is against white men these days.

This is ARRESTS. All this proves is that blacks are arrested at a higher rate, not that they commit crimes at a higher rate. If anything, it only supports the idea of institutional racism, as it shows cops are less likely to arrest people is order races.

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK MY BROTHER!

Even on your own "safe space" boards you guys still lose when it comes to logic. Lol

>lmao, weed dude.

Yet foreigners go far and wide to illegally immigrate to white run countries. Seems most successful countries are ran by a white majority in leadership positions.

They are stupid lefists, they think they can project everything from basics.

I dont understand
Wouldnt institutionalized racism mean these figures should be 100% all white all the time?
Also, men are not a race, what the fuck is this?

This is liberal thought process. If Whites are the majority, the institution is racist, because all whites are racist.

No actual rules, laws, or policies have to subject minorities (hell, the laws regarding race could be exclusively enforced to HELP minorities), but as long as it is made up of whites, despite whites being objectively measured as the least racist, and the only race that fights racism, and the only race that fought to end slavery not only in their own lands, but every land on earth, STILL

IF THEY ARE WHITE
THEY ARE RACIST

Lol you use weed as an insult... I can already tell you work some stupid construction day labor job and you never did anything after high school...lol you probably think Michel Foucault is a soccer player...fucking imbecile...I smoke weed all fucking day and I'm smarter than all you manlet permavirgins on this site. I'll fuck yo bitch off tinder

All whites are racist. We're having a discussion on a message board that has daily threads about how horrible blacks Jews Hispanics and Asians are, but yet how amazing white people are and how they're gonna save this planet...give me a break. White people can only steal rape and disenfranchised humanity

>only race to have fought wars to end slavery

Would you rather it be the other way around? Where we openly praise Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, but we enslave or legally oppress them?

Sorry you people are so damn enslaveable, it's hard to resist when they're all disjointed backwards borderline-retarded savage pack animals in human skin.

>Institutional racism
Prove it.

>white privilege
Prove it.

No liberal has EVER been able to.

The solution is easy:

- Apologize to being white to every minority you know or meet
- Allow a brown/black person to have sex with your wife or girlfriend. You can watch if they allow it.
- Do everything you can to help out non-whites while hurting yourself, your legacy, and your culture
- Be an advocate against whites to help counteract just how privileged whites are

>Black men are 6% of Americans
>responsible for 47% of homicide

>He believes that inequality of outcome is evidence of inequality of opportunity
Not rly mate.
Otherwise, please explain this chart. Why is there so much inequality among boiler makers?
It all comes down to personal culture and values passed down on kids by parents. If your parents only live off of EBTs, smoke pot, and show no ambition of upwards mobility then it is difficult to expect that as their child you will pursue studies effectively enough to end up in a high level university with a law degree which is more or less a prerequisite for 2/3rds of these jobs.

I agree. Blacks are arrested at higher rates not because they commit crime at higher rates, but because the white man just wants to keep them down.

niggers are retarded monkeys, no matter how you rationalize it

Equality of outcome does not matter. What matters is that we get equality of opportunity. How did 31% get 65% of the power then? They were elected and by that logic white men only have 31% of the voting power, so minorities and women must have voted for them.

The existence of a disparity does not prove discrimination. Having complete equality can even be a result of discrimination.

Across all eras. Across all boards. Across all topics. One fact holds true:

OP IS A FAGGOT

White privilege is never ever there when you tease the Jews out. Good luck finding that stat though because it's a huge asset in the genocidal plot of the Jews.

Worst fucking bait I've ever seen in my entire life.

Those percentages are entirely reasonable once your shittistics are corrected.

This.

Why didn't he do that with jews ?

>Jews are
>0.5% of americans
>80% banks
>80% of medias
>35% of elected officials

Inequality =/= Inequity

Correct, if racism was "institutional" it would be 100% white representatives everywhere. Yet in the US we have a black president.

Not defending the op, but he explicitly states white males. Your stat includes females