Why do fox news hates radiohead so much ?

Why do fox news hates radiohead so much ?

Was with him til he bad mouthed smash mouth

>So confident in his joke, Gutfeld then took to Twitter to mock the music media for failing to realize he was “chain-yanking” (which is a phrase conservative funnymen apparently use in 2017?). “In the future, I will always be keenly aware of the delicate sensibilities of our precious music journalists, who cannot take a joke, especially if it’s on them.” What Gutfeld fails to realize is we we weren’t in a tizzy about the joke — as if it was even worthy of attention. Rather, we were highlighting the unfunny comments made by a man whose career aspirations were pretty obviously never realized. Instead, he finds himself sitting on a panel of soulless mind-scrapers who laugh along like hyenas, but leave him sad and unfulfilled as he sits and thinks of his glory days editing Maxim magazine. “I used to be somebody” sighs Gutfeld as he gets into his Lincoln Town Car following another day of tireless shoots inside the corporate cess poll of sexual harassment and faux hysteria known as FOX News. As he makes his way home to the Upper West Side, he scrolls through his Twitter feed and smiles: “That Radiohead joke really riled them up” he says and performs a small fist-pump. This will be the lone highlight of Greg Gutfeld’s day. Seconds later, his driver asks if he really believes Obama is a terrorist leader from Kenya seeking to overthrow the Trump administration.
LMAO, how fucking bitter and petty are they being
I wholely and unironically believe they thought he was being serious now because noone can be that bitchy about nothing

Gutfeld is a comedian who has better taste than a lot of Sup Forums. He's taking the piss because he knows the music sites will report on it.

The guy is painfully unfunny but wow. Talk about blowing a whole lot of nothing out of proportion. Thom is probably halfway between chuckling and yawning at this.

GG has had buzzo on his show you autist

liberal journalism is getting lazy

considering radiohead haven't released a good album in 15 years not a bad idea

They're unironically doing the good will hunting psychoanalysis bit

Wait I thought he was pro-radiohead?

>go to public place
>they’re playing radiohead instead of ACTUAL bands like boston, ac/dc, and led zeppelin

>Amsp
>In rainbows
>Bad

I remember seeing a clip of Gutfeld interviewing King Buzzo and calling the Melvins the greatest metal band ever or something, so I’m okay with him

You're getting dunked on you idiot.

This was actually pretty funny. I love vicious right ups

Except he likes stuff like BoC and Ariel Pink and Flipper

Even worse, damn.

I remember being at a diner last year with Fox News playing on the TV and Greg Gutfeld was doing a segment on music they've been listening to lately and I saw the album art of The Avalanches, Devin Townsend Project, King Gizzard and a few others I can't remember on the screen

Based Gutfeld has better taste than most of this board. Radiohead faggots need a sense of humor

>playing radiohead in a public place
>implying anything that's not creep would go over well
the man's right you know

I heard "Fake Plastic Trees" in Wal-Mart today.

wtf I love the MAINSTREAMMETEOR now...

that's a great writeup, take a joke you cuck

Judging by his taste it wouldn’t suprise me if Gutfeld browsed Sup Forums desu

is Fox dare I say it.. /our/guys?

Fox asked the question, can a conservative ever be funny? The answer is no

You're unironically getting triggered at the same type of humor Greg employs constsntly

because as conservatives, they're so stuck on the boring, conventional music they're used to that they're unable to grasp anything outside the box, never mind a band as innovative and experimental as radiohead. and we all know that when conservatives don't understand something, they condemn it.

I think people are more annoyed that he made the same 'radiohead sucks' joke 3 times in a row.
Any joke told multiple times can get unfunny.

A: He didn't write it, he copied it from the article
B: Using the word 'cuck' in any context is pathetic. Make actual arguments.

>great write up
>take a joke
that whole piece was literally them getting mad at a joke

His comedic style is also pretty awful, so he would totally fit in here.

The piece was itself hyperbolic comedy. You're delusional

>n-no u

I'm not mad, just dissapointed

I agree, the radiohead meme is just too dated now, I can't believe so many retards fell for it.

B A S E D

I believe that user is saying the article is a great write-up.

I'm starting to think this is true. It's pretty over-the-top and doesn't read as sincere at all.

Greg Gutfeld actually listens to good music surprisingly. People think he's just some random fox talking head but he hosts a late night comedy show on there so he's obviously joking.

youtube top 10 edits have never been funny, you have no right to an opinion on any joke

I heard Karma Police at a midsized family chain restaurant.

To be fair, I thought that bit was pretty funny. And the whole TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS meme is pretty funny.

>considering radiohead haven't released a good album in 15 years not a bad idea
This.

Radiohead is only good at being boring now.

REDDITHEAD BTFO