So I'm thinking of trying heroin. Any tips or things I should know?

So I'm thinking of trying heroin. Any tips or things I should know?

yeah, don't

what user said

Don't get that shit started. Unless you have nothing to lose.

where you going to find it user?

at the drug shop?

Thanks

A drug dealer dumbass

you're full of shit nigger

nice bait

Don't. The only shit you should do is shit you can't OD on. Which means it's not toxic. Like weed and shrooms.

3 year junkie here.
Don't do it unless you absolutely do not have an addictive personality.

10-14 consecutive days is all it takes.

>pic related

My post lunch lines off the toilet at work. I do this 3-4 times a day.

I'm praying for the day I get fentanyl in my bag and I overdose alone.

They make your dick stop working. Honestly. You'll have to take testosterone to get it working again. Go do mushrooms and fix your brain.

well best case scenario you'll feel that kinda dopey fevery kind of "softness", think its kinda weird, then vomit so hard you'll never want to try it again

worst case scenario, and most likely one, you'll feel comfier and more at peace than you've ever felt, and sobriety will be so uncomfortable and irritating you'll do anything to get back there again.

tldr: dont mess with heroin. even Lemmy didn't dare touch it.

Junkiefag from Can confirm. I never masturbate and 0 sex drive. I will literally have a wet dream once a week from my balls needing to just empty.

You can literally get addicted after your first usage.

well if its your first time don't take too much, you can always take more, but you can't stop an OD once it happens.
Also you're going to love it way too much, nothing can feel that good without consequences, and addiction will creep up on you slowly.
No drug feels better on the planet in my opinion

No no now you're baiting by saying it's bait

when its goin down you will feel your body again, all the neurones will woke up and you will have a bad rash a real bad rash , dont scratch and go and clean or some shit

Why are you thinking of trying it? Am curious

Okay I'll stick to shrooms. I fucking love mushrooms

I had a dream i tried it and in the dream it felt amazing. Made me crave it

good lad. world's bad enough already. doesn't need another heroin corpse.

leave it in the dream. trust me.

Make sure you tie off about 2 inches above the elbow. Super tight, really get that vein pumping. After that call your parents and family and invite them over. This is the best part. Shoot up enough dope to get that good nod and never wake up. That way you get the best high of your life and your loved ones can find you dead without the months and possibly years of dealing with a junkie. It's truly a win win. Sure, it's gonna be shocking for them but if you truly cared you would do it this way. Cheers bud. And happy nod!

Like other user said unless you are 110% sure you don't have an addictive personality don't try your luck. Growing up I used to snort or if a point was available shoot the stuff when I was around certain friends. I did it more times than I can count and I never had an issue with the stuff. However I watched some very close friends burn every bridge and ruin their lives chasing that dragon. I'm lucky enough I never got hooked but seeing the shit they went through heroin isn't something to fuck around with. Not even one time for the one time.

Don't.

So if just dreaming you did it was enough to make you crave it, imagine how much you're going to crave it after you've take it. Is that something you actually want?

Seriously, just don't even do it.

Friend OD'd and died from it. Don't touch it